Korres Achillea Conditioner for all hair types

3.4

on 6/6/2010 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Well, I didnīt like it too much at the beginning. It was watery and didnīt feel a great effect on my hair. However, I go everyday to the pool and believe me, my hair is recovering from several years of hair stress. And Iīve been using this product only for two weeks. Iīve tried lots of conditioners and masks and this is the only one that has not instant spectacular but long-term improving effects on my hair.

on 10/5/2009 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Um, so I used this with another Korres shampoo product expecting amazing results because.. well Korres skincare products are amazing. The same is not true for a majority of their hair products. When I conditioned my hair with this, I got nothing. Usually, when your hair already feels good in the shower just after you've rinsed a conditioner, but not yet dried, you know the product is going to be good. Sadly, this conditioner did none of that. My hair felt as though I just shampooed it and nothing else. I'm not sure that it did anything for shine either - my hair just looked average after use. I did give it a lippie for the very unique smelling light & airy soapy fragrance. However, I was sorely disappointed otherwise.

on 8/22/2009 12:35:00 PM

I bought thought at T.J.Maxx for $4.99 along with the PH Balanced Frequent Use shampoo. For the price I thought I would give it a try. My expectations were low however, I keep reaching for this over my huge array of other conditioners. It is very watery but detangles my hair as well as heavier feeling conditioners. I also leaves a coated feeling after use however, my hair styles beautifully. I let my wavy hair air dry one day after use this and the poo and my hair actually got curly.

on 2/10/2009 4:59:00 PM

I got this in conjunction with the Korres Frequent Use shampoo and I have mixed feelings. On one hand, like other reviewers have mentioned, it's very watery but when you rinse it out your hair instantly feels silky and smooth. On the other hand, after my hair dries I've noticed that it does get tangled easier than before. (I do have to mention that my last s/c was pantene, which contained a lot of silicones that hardly tangled my hair). It's not too big of a deal though, but that is something I have noticed. Also the smell of it is a little different (herbal?), but I've used it for more than 3 weeks now and have gotten used to it and actually think it is ok.

Looking at the cost of this conditioner, I will probably try something else when this bottle runs out to see if there's something out there that makes it less tangly.

on 5/26/2008 8:18:00 PM

The Achillea conditioner is excellent at detangling my long, fine yet thick hair, without building up. it's a bit pricier than some products I've tried, but I wouldn't say it's expensive, given the consistently brilliant results I get with it.

on 3/16/2008 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm so confused. I bought this conditioner before reading the reviews (which were very negative). Also, when I despensed it out of the bottle, it was very watery. I mean, I've used shampoos that are thicker in consistency. So, I was expecting crap. But why does my hair feel so nice and soft and silky? I'll update if anything changes with additional uses, but so far the only complaint I have is that I had to use a lot of this product (because it's so watery, I had to use a lot of it to have enough to cover my long, thick hair). Well, it's also kind of expensive, especially if I go through the bottle quickly. These two reasons are why I took off one lippie. But otherwise, this conditioner is heavenly. Darn you, Korres! So far everything of yours I've tried has been great! EDIT: Used entire bottle, liked it enough to buy more. Don't know why this don't work for others as it leaves my hair so soft but not weighed down!

on 12/22/2007 5:10:00 AM

Even after serious and extensive rinsing, this product leaves my hair feeling heavy and dirty, not soft. The first time I used it, I actually thought I had absent-mindedly forgotten to rinse it out because it left so much residue, and got back in the shower to rinse it again (to no avail).

on 8/30/2007 4:32:00 AM

overall: like the sage and nettle shampoo, this is the worst conditioner i've ever used. it smells good, but is extremely liquidy. it felt as if i were splashing water on my hair. it's a very deceiving product. when i rinsed it out, my hair instantly detangled and felt silky. i was in love with it, but that lasted up until my hair dried. like the sage and nettle shampoo, it left my hair a mess.
package: plain, simple plastic bottle.
price: too expensive for a useless conditioner