Dior Diorissime 002

4.8

on 11/1/2007 5:04:00 PM

A lovely palette of browns, golden champagne, and a greyish colour (picture in my profile) - I think it looks lovely done as a smokey night-time eye..the colours aren't too warm (I usually can't wear browns) - the application is very nice and smooth (i use concealer as a base). There are also two lipglosses that I can't review because I haven't used them yet. The packaging is ever so cute and looks great when pulled out of a purse for touch ups! LE Fall 2007

on 9/27/2007 6:54:00 AM

Such a pretty delightful little palette! Pretty colours. I love the dusky pink lipgloss of Daylight Madonna. I love the packaging, truly beautiful.

on 9/26/2007 3:18:00 PM

I just bought this lovely pack today and my eyes are still shining... I love all of the wearable colours inside (I was waiting for a 5 couleurs version of these deep rich browns, but this palette came out instead and I had to buy it...). The lip glosses are lovely, too.

The packaging is incredibly cute-looking, but I'm afraid it's going to get ruined soon, it's too delicate...

on 8/30/2007 5:07:00 PM

adorable palate with very wearable colors. $55 is steep but worth it- i love everything about this palate!

This is one of the more usable pallettes that Dior has come out with in awhile. It consists of some gorgeous taupes and browns a soft ivory, and two really pretty lipgloss shades in a soft rose and soft pearl. The packaging itself is a soft pink with the logo "D" for Dior , it resembles one of their purses. Its great for travelling.

Popular Palettes