April 17, 2014 | 1916 users online

Scrubs - Soap and Glory - The Scrub of Your Life

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Rosahelen

this scrub is great, I love it. my friend got me this in a set for Christmas knowing that i have been dying to try it for months. one thing i really love about this scrub is that it is very gently but it still exfoliates the skin really well. I have found with other scrubs that they irritate my skin but this one is just perfect it leaves my skin really soft and smooth and is great to use before tanning. i would defiantly buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by beautyjunkie22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is easily my favourite body scrub. It is effective and washes off easily - but leaves a slight sheen on the skin and keeps you moisturized (in winter, adding a layer of moisturizer after this is perfect). I love the smell - a bit girly, but hey - the product is pink! Love it. This product is definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by LovelyLucy

This is the best scrub I've ever used. It's sweet smelling and foams which is great but oh my! The softness of my skin after use can only be compared to a child's skin. It's so so soft and smooth and afterwards I feel like I've had a really good spa-like treatment. It's quite princely but little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by HanLuna

First of all,i will say yes i will buy this again.I have tried the Breakfast Scrub as well as the Scrub Em And Leave Em. The former smells like maple syrup and looks like a porridge (somewhat..lol) and not too bad whereas the latter is a salt based scrub which i find can be a little too harsh. I chose TSOYL as my personal fave because it smells lovely and the scrubbing particles are neither too harsh or too fine. I save the salt based scrub for once or maybe twice a month. This is a fantastic body scrub in my opinion and one of the best from Soap & Glory. Go get it :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Psychoscruff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this scrub! I think it smells really nice and I am a sucker for the fantastic packaging. What I really enjoy about this scrub is that it foams slightly, so I feel I'm getting a really deep clean as well as exfoliating. The foaming also prevents the scrub from feeling scratchy like other products. I use this every time I shower while hair on my legs grows back after waxing and my skin has ever felt or appeared raw from overuse. Love every Soap and Glory product I've tried!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by xoxoxol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really pleased with this. Smells lovely, removes all the dead skin, and leaves my face feeling really soft. I've been using it for two weeks now, and think that it'll last me quite a while.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2012 8:37:00 AM More reviews by primadonnablue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It's just a scrub. It does exfoliate and well, scrub but it doesn't do anything special. The product leads the customer on and does not meet its expectations. On the plus side it smells super nice and I might try a different scrub from the same brand because I love, love, love the Soap and Glory scents. I've read some pretty great reviews about Flake Away so that may be next...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 5:41:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I live in Hawaii so the only place that sells soap & glory products is sephora. The only crappy thing is that they don't sell the entire line. But anywho, I received this scrub as a Xmas gift and I absolutely love it!!!!!! It exfoliates well without drying out your skin plus it doesn't leave an oily/greasy residue. I personally love the scent Of soap & glory prOducts. I use my righteous body butter after showering with this scrub. Love love love! Def would repurhase this with my own money after I'm done with this tub!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my current favourite scrub, singular because it has real exfoliating power, it actually lathers up, and then rinses clean off without that annoying residue many scrubs leave behind. I really like this and can't see myself straying - it's just so effective! Though I've used Flake Away, from the same line, I found the rich, oily film of that one a tiny bit inconvenient, though it's luxurious.
Personally I'm keen on the Miss Dior Cherie aroma of Soap and Glory products.
I use this with the Righteous Butter, Palmers AHA/BHA lotion, or, if I'm in a pampering mood, Laura Mercier's Pistache body cream. For the price, Soap and Glory offer great quality and a touch of easy retro glamour to your bathroom.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate the smell of this product. I agree about the old lady cross with urine smell description! The scrub though was decent, I use it before I self tan, and it makes my skin soft. But man oh man I can't get over that smell!