August 20, 2014 | 1799 users online

Powder - Avene - Translucent Mosaic Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by katiamavra

I really like this powder! It's the powder I've been using for years now. It's very light, velvety and applies smoothly on my sensitive skin. Highly recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2009 11:09:00 AM More reviews by genie_11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the mosaic powder along with other Avene products in my search for good products for sensitive dehydrated combination skin.
I was sooo swept away by the benefits of Avene Thermal water I thought every product they made must be a miracle.
I would say that the powder is ordinary.
Pro : not sure of any.
Cons : it s kind of chalky when is on the skin.and quite obvious.
it s anything but transluccent
you have to blend well the power inside the box, otherwise you will have spots on ur face, of different colours.
nothing to put it on your face with.
won t buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2009 5:49:00 AM More reviews by IrkaY

I've been using this powder for more than a month and I'm very happy with it. Would be much better with a mirror inside.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 5:58:00 AM More reviews by mabelle62

I know that the title says translucent but it' the bronzer I am going to review, the title could not be changed from translucent to bronzer. What a fab product! I was reluctant to try it due to its' unglamourous packaging, well I was such an idiot! This is simply the best bronzer I have ever had from Guerlain to Chanel via l'Oreal. You need a bit of practice to put it right but once applied properly I looked like I went on holiday somewhere very fancy... and I live in England! I don't look orange and the look is very natural, having said that I have pale olive skin so colour must depend according to skin colour. Also the other good thing is that it doesn't make my acne worse or give you blackheads, it does a really good job at evening out my skin. Don't be put off by the appearance and give it a try, it is now a product that I will find difficult to live without!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2008 2:03:00 PM More reviews by pascale4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i absolutely love this product. i have very sensitive skin and don't like the feel of most powders and don't use foundation. this amazing powder leaves my skin looking natural and radiant with a velvety texture. i apply it right after my LRP moisturizer and it evens out my skin tone and leaves my skin looking gorgeous,
. it is very pricey and the packaging is less than exciting, but i strongly recommend this.
i use the translucent on my medium skin and it blends well. i havn't tried the bronze version yet but have heard that if applied lightly, it's great but can streak if too heavily applied. the translucent is really invisible as to tone.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2007 5:20:00 AM More reviews by vojnik

I am reviewing the bronzer mosaic powder which is nothing like what the previous reviewer said about the translucent one. And I even went to the pharmacy store in order to buy the translucent version- but the pharmacist convinced me that I'd be better off buying the bronzer- since it was summer time. What a mistake. Bronzer is far too orange- and even if I tried to avoid the orange parts of the mosaic- the colour just wasn't right. This powder is far too pigmented. And I hate the way it settles into pores. I mean- it does nothing for the texture irregularities- like pores or scars- for it settles right in- making them even more obvious. And it doesn't mattify at all. Fortunately- Avene mosaic powders only cost 16 euros here (in Europe).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2007 12:49:00 PM More reviews by prettiesnow

I bought this at a price of $61.90. It's so pricey for just a 9g powder! And It doesn't even comes with a puff! I have to add additional price to buy 2 puffs! So I have been deliberating for long whether to get it due to the price and size. But in the end, I succumbed and bought it.

To my amazement, this product is great. It comes in multi colored in the palette and it's supposed to blend into any skin tone, to even skin tone, to give a matte finish.

I use it directly after my avene spray spf 50, that gives a little shine after application, and this powder helps to mattify it very well! Plus, my face wasn't oily for at least 5 hours? After that it does oil up a bit but comparably, the oil production is much lesser than usual. Plus, although the coverage is very sheer, it evens out skin tone nicely, giving my face a radiance. It doesn't covers blemishes but it makes your face so pretty and natural, with a glow. My make up looks so natural and pretty when i put this only.

I wish it comes with puff though and it's not that pricey. But overall it's good! Best of all, no breakouts!