April 25, 2014 | 931 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner-BIRTHDAY SUIT

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Nice base.. Came with my worlds famous neutrals palette

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by albs

I bought this cream shadow for it's subtle, versatile colour and creamy texture. When I purchased it, I was under the impression that I would be able to wear it alone but that is not the case at all for me. On my semi-oily eyelids it is not at all creaseless, and I experience glitter fallout in addition to very significant creasing and fading after only a few hours. This discouraged me from wearing it for a while. Over a primer I experience much better wear and reduced glitter fallout. It's nice alone, but my favorite way to wear it is paired with my Stila In The Know palette, wearing one of the shadows from the palette blended in the crease. I have had it for just under a year and it hasn't dried out at all, it's still very creamy and easy to work with. I have this in the newer packaging, which is adorable.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 6:14:00 AM More reviews by susieglass

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've always been fairly wary of Benefit, because the packaging and image is so utterly attractive, I've always had it at the back of my mind that they might be cutting corners with the actual products and focusing too much on the cutesy graphics. Not so! This has won me over as a complete Benefit convert.

The colour of this is a shimmery sand shade, which is flattering, and super-easy to apply with fingers and pretty much impossible to mess up. Best of all though, it actually does not crease. This is the first ever cream eye shadow I've found that actually does what it says. Brilliant. It works, it's a pleasure to use, it lasts, the packaging is divine. It's a bit pricey for an eye colour, but I have no problem shelling out for something which is bang-on. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by antarctican

I buy this over and over. It's my desert island go-to. I can't live without Birthday Suit and get lots of compliments on it. It's a perfect notch up off of a neutral. Foxy as all get-out and lasts and lasts.

My only gripe is that it dries out a little if you aren't religious about closing the lid super tightly, and even then you can't really even get to the bottom of the pot w/o the consistency eventually thickening up on you. I don't care. I heart my Birthday Suit. I hear they've changed the packaging to address the problem -- fingers crossed it solves the issue once and for all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by characterarc

In my initial quest to search for a neutral shimmery cream eyeshadow, I was looking for something lighter and closer to my skintone (NC25-30) to act as a simple nude shadow. I saw this in Sephora and my hand swatch yielded a nice subtle effect that compelled me to buy it.

This isn't a shade like MAC Bare Study or Stila Kitten - I'd describe it as a soft taupe-bronze, not champagne. It doesn't look "nude" per se, but I've grown to really like it for a neutral all-over wash of color on my lids. You can swipe this on, maybe pat a darker shade in the crease for some definition (I use Maybelline Bad to the Bronze cream shadow), tightline, brush mascara through your lashes, use a tinted lip balm, and go out the door for a simple chic look.

The texture is buttery smooth and glides on the lids effortlessly. Low-maintenance product. Lasts throughout the day with no creasing or fading. To me, it has no cons I can think of - it's a great no-fuss makeup staple that I'll continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by shamuball

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm NC20/25, olive asian skin. i have a hard time figuring out what color this shade is- on the website it's "polished chrome", which means nothing to me. in the pot it looks like a light beige shimmer. on my eyes, i don't see any color, just a light shimmer, which is great for summer + using as a base layer. i love the texture of benefit's cream shadows, super smooth + easy to apply (i use my finger). if you want something super neutral, this is a good start. if you want bold color, go for something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by kendra0672

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Really pretty light bronze color. It's not too warm though so it looks natural and adds just the right amount of shimmer to the eyes. This is my go to eye look when i want something quick and easy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Nessa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great color for everyday, awesome lasting power as it really does not crease!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

Goes on very nicely and stays put for a long period of time. Only complaint is that it does show up a bit too shimmery on my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Troysy

A lovely cream eyeshadow. Only creaseless though when applied into primer. A shimmery nude/white look which goes well with gel liner for a Hollywood glam look.

Like the pot. A little goes a long way. Limited colours though in this range, which is a shame.