November 27, 2014 | 1480 users online

Eye Shadow - Mary Kay - Cream to Powder Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Despina65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have oily skin and my eye makeup never stays on by end of day. This lasts all day no creasing love love it. I use pale blush colour as a primer and then add whatever eyeshadow I want. . By the end of the day I still have eyeshadow on!,

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in Violet Storm. Before even touching the product, it looks like a gorgeous, shimmery, vibrant purple. Once applied that amazing shimmer seems to disappear, but it's still shimmery and pretty. Using fingers or a brush it applies the same: it's very smooth and blends well, but it does not leave a lot of color. It gives a sheer wash of color and shimmer. It's extremely creamy. I found that it did not crease on me with or without a primer (TFSI). I probably would not repurchase Violet Storm, but I will probably check out some of the other colors!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was pleasantly surprised by this product! I have it in Violet Storm and although it is not quite as pigmented as I hoped, it still shows up pretty well and is sooo creamy! But, it's not so creamy that it blends completely away when applied. I don't have problems with it creasing until after about 10 hours, so I was definitely impressed with the lasting power. Overall, I don't know if I would repurchase due to the fact that there are so many great cheaper drugstore options now, but this is one of my better Mary Kay purchases.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by crumpet71

This is a wonderful product, but I strongly prefer the ones in the pot over the ones in the tube. I have a bronze shade in the tube and one teeny weensie dab goes a loooong way, making it easy to get too much out. In the pot formula I have Beach Babe (off white base shade), Glacier Gray, Metallic Taupe, and some new purple color. I used to apply with my fingertips but Iíve discovered how wonderful they go on using my eyeshadow brush. These are very buildable and blendable and not too frostyÖ.they have more of what Iíd call a sheen. They wear for a long time and I havenít noticed any creasing. The $14 price would deter me if I didnít have a friend who gets it for me at 50% off but since I get them at a discount I will continue to repurchase as long as they make these.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these! I use them as much as my MAC paint pots! The staying power is very impressive and they do not crease. The colors can be built up so day to night looks can be made quickly. I will continue to purchase and use these.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by BanDBerg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product! Don't need to over apply for great color. THIS PRODUCT DID NOT SMUDGE ALL DAY! EVEN THROUGH A ZUMBA WORKOUT! I was so impressed I have never had an eyeshadow do that before! I usually use two colors together or use one as a base for the rest of my eyeshadow, since it does not fade or crease.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2009 8:25:00 PM More reviews by dpav

I got this one in silver. Love that this is in a tube that I don't have to worry about hygiene as I don't use it that often and a tube lasts me forever. The color is pretty vivid and sharp. Perfect for a night out. If using a light hand, it can also be used as a day time shadow. Will want to try other color as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2005 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Charlambe

I have the silver and I love it. It stays put which I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2004 10:26:00 PM More reviews by 49ergirl

I have this in silver and I love it. I haven't had any creasing and it blends so well!! I love it as a base because it really easy to make it lighter or darker with the amount used. So far one tube has lasted me about a year, but I don't use it every day. I'm looking forward to trying the LE colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2004 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Lisacarmel

MK Eyesicle cream shadows - two MUA'ers turned me onto these and
I just got them in vanilla, bronze and silver and they are so *lovely* (there I go using that "old" word) They are silky and thick but not too thick, they spread so well and make the nicest base. Today I have on vanilla. MAC paints are cakey on me, even tho I have oily skin, but these are not. Plus they have pretty shimmer and the bronze is just gorgeous for those times you just want to look put together fast and mindlessly. They are between $10-12 each.