Bodyography Veil Foundation Primer

3.5

Everytime I have makeup on, people ask me what face products I have on. I always switch up my foundations and powders so they're not always the same, BUT thanks to this primer it leaves my face looking flawless every time! No one even notices if I change up my products or not. It leaves the skin so soft, sort of like a soft blanket covering your face. It doesn't accentuate my pores either which is great and does help my makeup last longer throughout the day! I have combination/oily skin where I tend to get oily on my t-zone and chin but this keeps the oilyness at bay. I've repurchased this several times and will never try or buy any other primer, this is definitely the one for me. I always have backups in my cabinet. :)
And for reference I do always purchase the clear colored primer!
P.S. Another good thing about this product is the ingredients, 100% acne safe! Great for my skin type!

on 9/6/2012 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Havenot noticed any sort of difference in the lasting power of my foundation or coverage or finish. Wont repurchase.

on 1/1/2010 4:42:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

When you apply this product, my face feels like silk, but I'm not sure how my powder foundation benefits from it. I haven't noticed this product extending my powder time on my face.

on 4/6/2008 4:00:00 PM

Very nice product. My mineral foundation glides on beautifully. My skin looks smoother and natural. Controls the oils in my t-zone. Reasonably priced. Would definitely buy this product again.

on 10/28/2007 7:47:00 PM

This must be a high quality product with a reasonable price. However, even the clear one leaves a weird sheen to my face, which makes my skin tone unnatural. I won't repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this when I was in NY in May, and I love it! I think it's every bit as good as Smashbox Photo Finish, but cheaper (I paid $25 retail, but it's also available on eBay for under $20). I use the clear, but it comes in different shades depending what your needs are. My foundation lasts all day with this product...do yourself a favor and try it. I will repurchase over and over.