November 23, 2014 | 2054 users online

Moisturizers - La Roche Posay - Redermic-Normal/Combination Skin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in Redermic (+) intensive daily anti-wrinkle firming fill-in care for normal to combo skin.

I have combination skin with pretty dry cheeks. Even though this product is for combo skin, i feel it works well on my dry cheeks. First of, the scent. It smells very strong chemical plus alittle fragrance. I dislike fragrances in products and overall this is fine for me. The texture is light and silicony, spreads nicely and feels smooth, no greasy feeling. It is a light yellowish fluid. I love how it feels on my skin.

The packaging is pretty good, it comes in a metal squeeze tube, completely products the product inside from light etc. The nozzle is also really nice, dispenses small amounts well. You do have to be careful when squeezing out the product because as with many other La Roche products with similar packaging. Be gentle and squeeze much less then you would with other products. The product tends to keep coming out if you are over-zealous. The cap and nozzle gets clogged with product which turns yellow and looks gorse.

I feel my skin looked better with this product which i only use in the morning under makeup. Actually seems to work well as a primer...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by monty713

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Have used LRP products for many years. Received a sample of this when I purchased their Derm AHA. This product has a lovely texture and goes on smoothly. I liked the results but fell in love when my husband commented on how nice my skin looked...and I wasn't even wearing foundation!!! Went out and purchased right away!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

redermic is a cream-gel for deep wrinkles and loss of firmness. Intensive daily anti-wrinkle and firmness treatment that combines madecassoside,known for it's skin reparing abilities with 5 % pure vitamin C,renowned in dermatology to help reduce the signs of skin aging.there is neurosensine that is shown to slow down fiber degratation, especially in sensitive skin.so, my experience with that gel-cream is marvellous!it gives the results of:a more softer skin,the lines are less visible,a more refreshed skin,a glowy aspect on the skin! After all of my trials with other face creams,i can totaly switch to la roche posay! Read my redrmic R review to know wich ones i've tried! Will still buy my vichy lift activ and aqualia antiox and nuxe,of course,cause i love them! Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by psicossomatica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i would buy it again just for eye area.
for the face it's too sticky specialy for day use and you have to wait too much to get it absorved before go to the bed at night.
it gave me little pimples too... maybe i'll try the dry skin version just for wrinkles areas.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was not really good for my skin type,i am lucky becouse i have plenty samples for each skin type and i didnt spend any money..yet :)
My skin type is senstive-dry-combo accnee prone.
And during the test i nnoticed for my skin type it's better to use Redermic + for dry skin.
I had moments when in just 3-5mins after applying my skin got soo tight..i couldnt smile and i had to use other moisturiser on top.
Not a bad product,in fact i can't wait to buy Redermic+ for dry skin...and my skin was looking so amazing ,for sure i want to have that perfect smooth skin everyday.
Besides price i dont see any other problem.
And yes the texture is gel-creme and white color.
I will post the ingredients for the product i used becouse what is posted on top is not the same.
INGREDIENT LIST :
Aqua - dimethicone - glycerin - limmantes alba seed oil/meadadonfoam seed oil- ascorbic acid - butylenes glycol - cera alba/besswax - ammonium polyacrylildimethytauramide - ammonium polyacryloydimethil taurate - cetyl alcohol - potassium hydroxide - peg 100 stereate - glyceril stearate - sodium styrene/ma copolymer - polysorbate 20 - madecassosside - dimethicone /vinyl - dimethicone crosspolymer - dimethiconol - sodium hyaluronate - disodium edta - acetyl dipeptide - cetyl ester - xantham gum - butyrospermum parki butter/ shea butter - phenoxyethanol - capryl glycol - parfum / fragrance
And one more important point..this product is paraben free.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I just erased my previous review, I purchased this for the benefit of Vit. C and it does absolutely nothing for me, just a simple moisturizer, and for that price, I can ditch it. There are better Vit. C product out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2009 8:40:00 AM More reviews by amonavis

I hated this. I thought it would less sticky than ther dry skin version. Wrong. It was sticky and tacky, and just sat on top of my face, making my pores look big. It also sort of irritated my skin, although nothing major, and some might find it created a glow. It had a horrid smell which I could not stand. I should admit that I prefer unscented products. Not sure about the long term benefits as I could not tolerate this on my face! On the plus side, it is packaged properly for a C serum.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2009 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Marguerite

I am on my second tube of this. Loved it from day one. Great primer and moisturizer in one. Love what my skin looks like with just it on. Really like how it makes my makeup look fresh longer. Love the collapsible tube packaging, great for travel and great for protecting the contents from contamination and oxygenation. In the reviews for the dry skin version, someone mentioned that the product was coming out of their tube a very pale yellow in color. That hasnít happened to me, although I must admit that I constantly screw the cap back on as soon as I have taken what I want (is that anal or what? :) The scent is okay, itís light and fresh, so my nose doesnít mind, but my mind would prefer a fragrance-free version for my skinís sake. If I could afford it, I would buy lots of the little Redermic tubes for the eyes Ė because THOSE are fragrance-free Ė and apply THAT all over my face. But how many people can afford that? Are you listening La Roche-Posay?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2008 9:09:00 PM More reviews by tiko

I really love this product. I find that my skin really does look fresher and dewier the morning after applying it at night. My one complaint is the price. At $44 for a 1.35 ounce tube it's pricier than comparable drugstore brands like Roc or Olay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2008 5:41:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

This applies more like a serum than a cream. Because I use a retinoid at night, I use this in the a.m. under my foundation. I find that it makes an excellent primer/makeup base. I find the hyaluronic acid very plumping and when I use this my makeup always looks great. Of course, it contains 5% Vitamin C, so I know I am doing something good for my skin. Naturally, I use a sunscreen over top of this.