Cover Girl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzer Fig Splash

3.1

on 7/31/2013 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Ok this gloss is not a top favorite but I do like it.

*Smells like chocolate!

*Goes on nice and lips feel moisturized.

*The color is hard to describe its a frosty,pink/brown/beige with silver lol it sounds odd but it is pretty! I use this depending on how I'm doing my makeup.

*I wear this alone on my lips but applied lightly and it looks really pretty or sometimes paired up with a dark lipliner or lipstick.

I would repurchase if needed.

on 10/22/2012 2:45:00 PM

A pretty good lipgloss to wear just as a sheer or faint splash of color to the lips. It doesn't last very long which is alright I guess. I own Raspberry and Berry splash, I really like the colors and I think that they really are great to apply above your lipstick for an unique color. Smells and tastes AMAZING!! I'd say the only downfall is that I have to reapply frequently.

on 1/5/2011 11:56:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a pretty good lip gloss...but not really what I expected. I've never smelled a fig before (much less tried one...) but to me it smells like coffee...which is awesome. I'm not one for frosty finishes on my lips, and this had a definite pinky/silver frost along with its pinky/brown color, which kind of makes my lips look dirty (no pun intended you pervy wankers XP). I only use a touch of this on the center of my lips after a swipe of nude lipstick. I don't think I'll be buying this again sadly...

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really liked this gloss. The way I use it is I will put on a pretty pigmented lipstick on my lips and I'll put this gloss over it. I don't know what it is, but once I add this gloss it just adds polish to my whole look! I like that it's more frosty and shimmery than the other covergirl spritzers. I like it as much as the plum one, but just in a different way!:)

on 10/10/2010 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

fig splash by covergirl is a shimmery beige-gold lip gloss.it goes on really smoothly on the application,it's liquidy and a little bit sticky.it holds on quiet long for a lip gloss.it brings just enought pigmentation and luminosity to the lips!love it!

on 7/17/2010 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I think I saw a review for this product on the makeupbytiffany blogspot and thought - yeah! a nude lip gloss!
First of all, this is fig. But it smells like coffee - why?
Second of all, its SILVER, NOT NUDE. This comes out silver on my lips. Why would I want a silver lip gloss?
I wouldn't buy this again. It does make your lips slick and feel nice, but no, this was a total waste of my money.

I used to have one of these Fruit Spritzer glosses in Raspberry Splash, and it was so thin and watery. I think perhaps they changed the formula because this one is thicker & creamy, like a liquid lipstick. The texture is perfect, not sticky at all, super smooth.The scent is nothing like figs, but it smells like delicious vanilla cappuccino and whipped cream! The color is rather on the frosty and pearly side, but it looks nice on my pale skin. This would probably look pretty over darker lipliner or lipstick.

on 2/19/2010 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love the color, texture and taste but you have to reapply every 15 minutes :(

on 11/13/2009 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I would buy it? Yes. (Yes, but, because actually I got it as a gift)
Is it the best? No.

I like it, because it's delicious and has a great smell ( a lot of people wanted to try it, I refused XD ) But it does not last long at all! Is not for all the skin colors, just for people with very light or light skin. My skin is between medium and tan and it looks bad on my lips, unless I use a little of it, because of its gloss and not its color. So to sum it up, just for cool tones.

Love the taste and smell.
Hate the fact that the color doesn't really work for me (as a whole) and its durability.
But I would buy it again.

on 8/26/2009 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

So a girl who goes to my school and whose makeup always looks immaculate, told me she used this. So I thought, what the heck, I'm gonna try it. Well, I don't know if she lied to me so I would be walking around looking like a zombie with off-colored lips but this didn't have the effect that I was ultimately going for, like a pretty pinkish-bronzish shade. It's more silverish. I have to use a mirror when applying this product because if I dont, my lips look so unnatural. Used in moderation, its ok, but I hate how it moves around on my lips!

Recommended for Medium Skin