July 29, 2014 | 1189 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Rich Moisture - Undressed

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by fifilo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best nude for my nc30 skin tone. Slight touch of pinky/peach that makes it so wearable. The creamy texture is smooth and lasts abt 4 hours on me. Has the usual floral scent which fades quickly. My country doesn't sell rimmel anymore so boohoo! I didn't manage to get backups!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by lovelydiva

I love this rimmel lipsticks..they are very moisturising and glossy..I love this color so much..it's the best pinky nude color on my lips..Its suitable for both day and night..i will keep buying this again and again. if u are looking for slightly pinky/peachy nude color this is the one.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by st3f4n42srb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very pretty. I was looking for an orangey nude and I found one in undressed. It's a beige shade with peach tones. Looks great with my extremely pale, cool-toned skin & dark auburn hair. It's very autominal (It's actually the colour of autumn leaves!) & completely different to any other colour I have. As for the formula, it's definitely not long-lasting, but I didn't expect it to be, seeing as it's a nude, & quite a bit lighter than my lips. In terms of hydration/dryness, it's better than average. It will still dry your lips out, but not as much as other Rimmel lipsticks. I'd call it middle-of-the-road as far as drugstores lipsticks go. I guess in general there's no lipstick which won't dry your lips out, otherwisse it'd be considered lip gloss...
Anyway, I love this lipstick & will be wearing it as much as I can!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by LetMeGossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this lipstick.
It's creamy and easy to apply.
The color doesn't really look good on me so i think i will choose another color next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

This is a peach toned nude. It is my Hg. Lasts ages over lipliner. It works well to blot out my pigmented lips for other lipsticks, as well as by itself (with a good lip liner). Not long-lasting, just normal staying power, but the texture, colour, and finish are exactly what I like. All the Rimmel lipsticks I've bought are perfect for my purposes--this one is no exception. PS i love the scent of rimmel lipsticks but you might not.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by NyeinMon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is a very very very close dupe of MAC's Jubilee lipstick, which i have and love! this only costs a third of the price of a mac lipstick and the payoff is just as good. its somehow more pigmented than jubilee and less shiny. beautiful brownish pink color that never washes me out whilst giving a beautiful polish to my everyday makeup! will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by bumos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

A pretty peach beige colour on lips. a nice neutral/nude for everyday when i don't want my lips to be the focus of attention (they're quite pigmented and sometimes i prefer to mute them down). the texture isn't too creamy but isn't as drying as a matte lipstick. it doesn't last that long, probably around 3 hours for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

a brownish nude , great color for an everday look. application is smooth semi-moisturizing. not super long lasting, but rimmel lipsticks are worth cecking out!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 11:55:00 AM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this, but it just looked like red clay on my lips--you know, that medium orangy-brown color. Not fun. Too bad, because I like the creamy, sheer formula and the cute pink packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2009 8:17:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I wore a shade like this years ago & could never find a replacement & here it is! This is a great compliment to my skintone! This is my 1st Rimmel product & I'm very impressed! Very moisturizing for a cheap l/s! Will definately repurchase & try other l/s shade from Rimmel!!!