Rimmel Rich Moisture - Undressed

4.5

on 3/20/2014 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best nude for my nc30 skin tone. Slight touch of pinky/peach that makes it so wearable. The creamy texture is smooth and lasts abt 4 hours on me. Has the usual floral scent which fades quickly. My country doesn't sell rimmel anymore so boohoo! I didn't manage to get backups!

on 11/5/2013 7:15:00 PM

I love this rimmel lipsticks..they are very moisturising and glossy..I love this color so much..it's the best pinky nude color on my lips..Its suitable for both day and night..i will keep buying this again and again. if u are looking for slightly pinky/peachy nude color this is the one.

on 5/3/2013 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Very pretty. I was looking for an orangey nude and I found one in undressed. It's a beige shade with peach tones. Unfortunately I've found that it's quite unflattering on my pale cool-toned skin. As for the formula, it's definitely not long-lasting, but I didn't expect it to be, seeing as it's a nude, & quite a bit lighter than my lips. In terms of hydration/dryness, it's better than average. It will still dry your lips out, but not as much as other Rimmel lipsticks. I'd call it middle-of-the-road as far as drugstores lipsticks go. I guess in general there's no lipstick which won't dry your lips out, otherwise it'd be considered lip gloss...

on 1/15/2012 12:05:00 PM

I really like this lipstick.
It's creamy and easy to apply.
The color doesn't really look good on me so i think i will choose another color next time.

on 10/27/2011 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a peach toned nude. It is my Hg. Lasts ages over lipliner. It works well to blot out my pigmented lips for other lipsticks, as well as by itself (with a good lip liner). Not long-lasting, just normal staying power, but the texture, colour, and finish are exactly what I like. All the Rimmel lipsticks I've bought are perfect for my purposes--this one is no exception. PS i love the scent of rimmel lipsticks but you might not.

on 6/25/2011 12:59:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

this is a very very very close dupe of MAC's Jubilee lipstick, which i have and love! this only costs a third of the price of a mac lipstick and the payoff is just as good. its somehow more pigmented than jubilee and less shiny. beautiful brownish pink color that never washes me out whilst giving a beautiful polish to my everyday makeup! will definitely repurchase.

on 1/29/2011 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

A pretty peach beige colour on lips. a nice neutral/nude for everyday when i don't want my lips to be the focus of attention (they're quite pigmented and sometimes i prefer to mute them down). the texture isn't too creamy but isn't as drying as a matte lipstick. it doesn't last that long, probably around 3 hours for me.

on 5/16/2010 6:53:00 PM

a brownish nude , great color for an everday look. application is smooth semi-moisturizing. not super long lasting, but rimmel lipsticks are worth cecking out!

on 11/14/2009 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I wanted to like this, but it just looked like red clay on my lips--you know, that medium orangy-brown color. Not fun. Too bad, because I like the creamy, sheer formula and the cute pink packaging.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I wore a shade like this years ago & could never find a replacement & here it is! This is a great compliment to my skintone! This is my 1st Rimmel product & I'm very impressed! Very moisturizing for a cheap l/s! Will definately repurchase & try other l/s shade from Rimmel!!!

Recommended for Medium Skin