August 22, 2014 | 1820 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Duets

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by AmberMardina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I found this at the Dollar Tree as well. I'm totally shocked more people don't love this. I got it in Pennies & Loafers, a light warm brown and a shimmer pink. It didn't occur to me to try to use the light side as a shadow, and maybe that's why I love this. I use the brown to line my lower outer lash line, and the pink to highlight my inner eye. It's perfect! I find they go on very smooth, I haven't had any issues with tugging or clumping. I'm also not trying to cover my lid with a pencil, which seems really odd to me. I love that I can do two steps in my makeup routine with one product. I have very yellow toned skin and both colors compliment it very well. I'm taking one off because I agree it's annoying to sharpen.

I'll be buying another of these before they're impossible to find.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 8:35:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

I have this in Love & Marriage which is a burgundy eyeliner and silvery white shadow. I don't know if my pencil is just too old no but the eyeliner is very hard and clumpy. I had to to go over the line multiple times to see it and I still had thick and thin spots alternating. The color wasn't pigmented.
The shadow part of the pencil breaks and crumbles very easily. I am not impressed with this product...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2005 4:08:00 PM More reviews by DragonAshChick

First off, i got that a this in the black and vanilla color at target for USD $1.50. This is a really great eyeliner and the white color is great to put on my inner corners of my eyes. It smudges a bit sometimes. but other than i luv it! but when i went to sav on. it was prices for $7 bux. i was like WTF!?! i luv it but would never spend 7 bux on an eyeliner that i knew was MUCH cheaper in other places.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2005 4:07:00 AM More reviews by living_doll

I have this in sugar and spice. I loved the beige eye shadow and both colours were strong and glided on well, though easily smudged. I personally prefer the packaging to be self sharpening so i didn't like the fact that i had to keep sharpening it. Though overall it's a good product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2005 5:43:00 PM More reviews by meganslove4ocean

i bought this at the dollar store in cookies and cream.The brown side looks weird on my eye lids, but i mostly bought it for the white.the white is pretty, and smooth, but it does crease, but i can live with it.the liner part was kinda hard but overall ok.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2005 10:00:00 AM More reviews by fatchance

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My Dollar Store find. Got this in Saddle Shoes, a dark matte brown liner and a really nice shimmery taupe shadow. Love these colors, they glide on w/o tugging, but I wonder how long they'll last, esp. the taupe which is very creamy. Also, the brown liner side has some funky-looking wood that looks like it'll be a bear to sharpen. I wouldn't pay full price, but for 99 cents, I'd buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2004 10:31:00 PM More reviews by sugary_sweet89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved this product! Contrary to many of the other reviews. The colors go together very well and the eyeliner and eyeshadow apply very easily. However, the eyeshadow creases a bit after a few hours. I will (and have) buy this product again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2004 1:07:00 PM More reviews by lucky3931

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also found this product at the dollar store, which was a great find. I got it in Cookies & Cream, which is a brown liner with a creamy white shadow. The colors looks great together, and go on very smoothly. This is great for on-the-go, and the 2-in-1 liner and shadow is so handy. Will definatly repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2004 12:05:00 AM More reviews by aimless07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

did not like it. i bought "sweater set" which was a pink shadow and gray liner. the product is kinda dry, so i felt like i had to rub it on my eyes forever to get the desired color. and then if i was using it, the wood would totally scratch my eyelids and it hurt.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2004 6:25:00 AM More reviews by alicecrybaby

I do not like this product.I have it in Thunder and Lightening, which are a black and a grey/mettalic colors. The black side of this e/l was extremely chalky, pulled on the lids and smudged. The other side was a bit better but still smudged like crazy. Another bad thing was that I couldn't for the life of me find a sharpener that fit this pencil so I ended up wasting most of it trying to sharpen it with a too-big sharpener. Not a great loss, I would not buy this again.