August 23, 2014 | 1786 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - PINK With A Splash fresh & clean all-over body mist

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

It smells so fresh and lasts a pretty long time for a body mist. Cute packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2013 3:50:00 AM More reviews by houstoncitylights

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I really loved this when I first bought it but every time I wear it, it gives me a headache. And when it's on your skin it kind of smells like bug spray.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells very clean and fresh but not too overpowering. As long as you don't bathe yourself in it and spray it 50 times, it is a nice fragrance. Not very long lasting but that's okay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by L22nene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a very "fresh and clean" smelling scent. As I've gotten older I've become much more sensitive to scents, my once love for sweet smelling, fruity scents has given way to non-scented items or very light fragrances. Anything stronger just makes me nauseous and has me wanting to rub it off pronto! This is probably one of 3 "mists" I can tolerate. That being said it is a bit expensive with it being just a mist. Although every now and then Victoria's Secret will offer it with a buy 2 for $24 deal or whatever. In any case, I will be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this for the cute bottle....

I sprayed It on myself, and the scent is Disgusting!!!!

Oh my gosh, I nearly threw up.
I had to change my shirt.

Far too overpowering with sweet scents.
I felt like I was a walking car freshener.

Gross scent, sorry.
1/5 score.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by ClassyNeverTrashy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had the full size for a while, I REALLY liked the smell, but someone once said i smelled like cologne in middle school when I wore it (I'm a sophomore in high school now). It IS strong, though and its slightly musky as opposed to fruity or flowery. Maybe comparable in some way to BBW's Twilight Woods. :) Oh and its like $18, so yeah, expensive..

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by emeraldlulu8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got Victorias Secret Pink with a splash body mist. I absolutely love it. It isn't too strong and isn't weak. It just helps you smell fresh. I love it a lot!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by beachesatnormandy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this spray on sale with a few other scents. I use it daily when I don't feel like getting too dolled up and just want to freshen up. It doesn't last as long as I would like, but for the price I bought it at and how long the bottle has lasted me I have no complaints. The scent is very light and a bit different than most fragrances, but I much enjoy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by swimmerkoki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

With everyone raving about this product, i was excited when i first got it as a gift from an ex-friend (enemy now), maybe that is what caused the shift from dislike to hate ;), well anyways it just has a disgusting smell which doesn't make me feel "fresh and clean" at all. The fact that it doesn't last 5 min just pisses me off. Maybe the whole its a Victoria's Secret product as well. But i do use the matching super soft body lotion at night after a shower, which smells pretty good when i wake up. The packaging is bulky and cheap looking, i'm debating whether i should just dump this down the drain or not.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by evakser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells so good! I love this for the warmer months, it's such a bright, clean, fruity scent. Lasts a long time on my skin and clothes, smells heavenly. I do prefer a sexier, darker scent for fall and winter, but still wear it occasionally. It really does smell exactly light D&G Light Blue. One of my favorites