April 20, 2014 | 1674 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish in 545A Blushing Balli

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by dunebuggy2001

awsome pigments great finish

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by ephemeralAscendent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i like this one a lot- it's a nice warm brown-pink that's good for everyday wear if you wear lipstick (I'm known for my rather eccentric fashion + makeup choices so no one blinks at me wearing lipstick at 16, but i know that's not true of everyone my age), and feels quite pleasant on my lips. good product especially for the 99 cent price. worth getting if you lime the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by yechanhohyun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this product! I really love Wet n Wild's eye shadows, and I wanted a lipstick to wear for homecoming. The color is a very nice, rosy pinkish-red. It's very close to my natural lip color, if only a little darker. The formula is very smooth and creamy, and it has a very nice, subtle shimmer. I love the way it looks with my skin tone, but since I'm still in high school and most girls don't wear lipstick, it's a little hard for me to pull off for an everyday look. With a little bit of light pink lip gloss, it's very wearable. I'd really love to try some more colors. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for an affordable lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by ArtsyBre

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipsticks! "Blushing Bali" is very pretty, and when dabbed on lightly, it's one of those my-lips-but-better shades. I probably would buy this again because it's a very versatile, easy-to-wear color.
COLOR DESCRIPTION: When dabbed onto the lips, this gives adds a rosy pink hue, with just a hint of a brown undertone. It's fairly neutral (somewhat similar to my natural lip color, only a little darker/brighter). When swiped, it's a brighter rose color, but still on the neutral side. It has a bit of a shimmer to it, but it's pretty subtle.
FORMULA/CONSISTENCY: It's creamy and moisturizing. It feels like a lip balm on my dry lips.
COLOR PAY-OFF: This is very pigmented, and I feel like the color of this on my lips is super similar to what you see in the tube.
STAYING POWER: Unfortunately, I cannot honestly say I know exactly how long this lasts, but it seems like I can go at least two or three hours (if I'm not eating/drinking much) without having to reapply. Reapplication is no big deal for me since I don't feel like I need a mirror, and it feels so much like a lip balm (in my opinion).
PACKAGING: The packaging is nothing fancy, but I don't mind it at all! It's a silver tube with a clear cap, and it says "Wet n Wild" on the silver part with the shade on the bottom of the tube.
SMELL: I don't notice much of a smell at all.
PRICE/AVAILABILITY: I've seen this lipstick in various stores, but I got mine at Smith's Marketplace for 79 cents. Talk about a bargain!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Blushing Balli (545A) is a medium rose color that's pretty much just the color of my lips. I don't notice much in the way of shimmer or frost. The texture is nice, lasting power is average. No complaints. Just a nice little subtle lipstick.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2010 8:03:00 PM More reviews by inekotayuya

this product of wet n wild is the only one that i hate so much .... i dont like it and i do not recomend u to buy this product....if u like this product thats ur opinion but my opinion is this sucks so much and i hate it so much -.-...

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by rose1234

This is a light to medium rosy pink with a fine shimmer - more like a luster. It feels very smooth - hopefully moisterizing. I am going more towards smooth rather than sparkley/shiny these days so let's see. For 59 cents at the drugstore, this is one of the cheapest makeup bets I have ever made.
Update: I am liking this less since it is a less natural looking lipstick. A little too pink - makes me think cheap. I love their eyeshadows, but the lipsticks I tried are not as good IMO.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2007 10:19:00 PM More reviews by flamencovixen

If you are looking for an everyday, neutral-toned, pink lipstick, 545A is it! The label at the bottom of the tube just says "545A" but I checked out the Wet 'n Wild web site and it says that the name of this lipstick is "Blushing Balli."

Anyway, on my pigmented lips, this lipstick is a medium, rosey-pink lipstick with subtle shimmer. Texture is creamy and it applies smoothly on my lips. I don't find it drying at all, which is a bonus. It doesn't last that long on my lips but that doesn't bother me as this lipstick is fairly moisturizing.

It has a mild scent/taste that is not offensive. The only negative is the packaging. Like other Wet 'n Wild l/s, this one doesn't swivel all the way down so when putting the cap back on, be careful or you can nick your lipstick.

This color reminds me of NYC Ultra Moist l/s in Buff except that Buff has subtle gold shimmer.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No