February 1, 2015 | 2068 users online

Liquid - Dior - DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2015 3:47:00 PM More reviews by paolandlove

Great foundation in terms of:
long-lasting, good texture when wearing, not too oily after wearing for about half a day.

Bad:
breaks me out sooo bad, and I break out with no foundations. I've worn all kinds too. it kind of accentuates any imperfrections. the color match is not too good - my skin is pretty neutral so i always start there. I got light beige, and its more pink than anything.

I just wouldn't buy it again because of the way it looks and makes my skin feel. But it is long lasting, perhaps it won't break you out and will react/look differently with your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2015 5:57:00 PM More reviews by sv898506

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

my HG. the only foundation that doesn't make my finicky skin break out. it looks so natural and smooth. best compliment, from my EXTREMELY HONEST best friend (who's blessed with a perfect complexion): "i want your foundation. i can never tell when you're wearing foundation."

another reason i love this - i can apply it blindly and sloppily like lotion and i'm fine. i HATE doing anything without a mirror but this, with this i am confident that it can safely be applied in the dark. smooth like butta.

take the time and get your color right. in summer i'm 032, in winter i'm 022. like you care. whatever, go get a sample and try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by LMarie90210

Love it. So worth a try. Really. Hope you enjoy it as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

New holy grail!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by FeminineWoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like Dior's Capture Totale, and DiorSkin Eclat Satin fdtn, but couldn't find a good color match. Shade either too light, or too dark.

In DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup, found a decent color match~Cameo 022. It's slightly too light, but not as noticeable as the other Dior fdtns mentioned above.

Provides medium to full coverage without looking cakey and mask-like. Evens skin tone, and doesn't settle into fine lines. Finish is semi-matte.

Within an hour of applying fdtn, my face felt so dry and taut. It became more uncomfortable by the minute. Washed my face to remove fdtn. No way could I have worn this all day.

Looked the fdtn up online, and that's when I discovered it contains a high amount of alcohol.

Copied and pasted the second paragraph of a review for DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup by Paula Beguon. This is what she has to say on her website: With all this praise, why didnít this fantastic foundation get a higher rating? Alcohol. This skin irritant is the third ingredient, so itís present in an amount that has the potential to cause irritation that hurts skinís ability to heal and produce healthy collagen. Adding to this issue is that this foundation is also very fragrant, and fragrance isnít skin care.

Dior ruined a good fdtn with the alcohol content.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by VivianLewisAz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

A year ago my Revlon Colorstay just didnt look good any more and I began to search for a longwear foundation that would make my 55 year old skin look pretty. This does. I am nw20 and peach 23 works well. 22 cameo is beautiful for deep winter when any remnants of a tan are gone. This foundation glides on smoothly with a Real Techniques blending brush, and dries quickly to a light satin finish. Its not matte, just a light satin. I find it truly natural, but much better. For my crepey eyes I blend in something kind to wrinkles like chanel vitalumiere or mac mineralize, just a dab of either. I powder the t zone very lightly with mufe powder and i currently use Smashbox primer. I need to nose blot after 6 hrs, overall I get a good 10 hours easily. The downside, its pricey, but i do feel foundation is where i want to splurge, and i think this is a really good one. I would say its really pretty, light, long lasting, quite natural. Hope you enjoy it too.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by ambercriedwolf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this foundation from Sephora and overall, I like it. What's really strange about it, for me, is that it seems to change color. When I first put it on, I am unsure about it. it looks like it's the wrong shade and it looks odd but a couple of hours later, it looks absolutely flawless and, I dare say, natural, which is not something that I expected.

This foundation makes my skin look very smooth and lovely. The staying power, in my opinion, is exceptional. I actually have been applying this without a primer and it works great. I do, however, use a powder or a makeup setting spray.

I am someone who is constantly on the hunt for the perfect foundation. What I am really after is something that really helps conceal my large pores and acne scars, particularly a few ice pick scars on my cheeks. While this foundation does not conceal them completely, it definitely helps quite a bit. If I could go back to Sephora and find a shade that matched a little bit better, i think this might actually become my go to foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by SummerGlow

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful coverage, not matte but satin finish, doesn't look cakey and lasts all day.
This far outweighs any Ysl or channel foundations put together.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 8:02:00 AM More reviews by carolynbennett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried everything, Estée Lauder, MAC, Chanel, Loreal, Maybelline, Revlon, bare minerals, nude... but nothing beats this. This is the most natural, flawless looking foundation ever. Doesn't cake, doesn't oxidise and change colour, stays even... in love. The only problem is that it has SPF and therefore isn't good for photos, so I use MUFE if photos are necessary. If this foundation brought out a line without SPF then it would be my one and only!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Sophiamu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this foundation having a few doubts about its formula and how it would react on my skin. The woman who helped me at Sephora said that there weren't any ingredients in the foundation which would cause an acne breakout. I never wore this foundation without a primer, and at the moment I'm using the benefit 15-hours primer stick. Its coverage is enough for some redness and acne around the face however, if in any case you were to have a big imperfection on your face, concealer is a must. This foundation has really helped my acne scars due to the amount of spf included in this foundation and I actually found that the texture of my skin improved during the continuous use of this foundation.

I have an extremely oily nose and forehead however my upper lip and chin area is very dry and gets irritated very easily when using other foundations (so much that I start a peeling moustache.. yuck!) This is the only one that has actually succeeded in eliminating an excessive amount of oil build-up on my face while still keeping my dry and patchy areas moisturised. But, the use of powder is necessary in my oily parts (which for me is fine because I would never skip this step anyway).

So.. this foundation is amazing and I am glad I bought it! :)