Dior DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF

3.8

Aqua (water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Tetrasodium Edta, Propylene Carbonate, Linalool, Dimethicone, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Methylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, BHT, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. ( /-: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492-CI 77491-CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

This is the best powder I tried on my mixed type of skin; when you put it on, it looks natural, light, I don't feel as I have mask on my face.. It covers well,probably there are better products than this one on that level (Chanel Matt Lumiere whose texure is much thicker) but still I will buy it again..

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this foundation because they have a matte finish and the foundation still stay in place even I didn't put any powder to set. A little bit pricey but it's worth it! My face has many acne scars and kinda sensitive but this foundation make my face so flawless just in 1 minutes πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» One day on Christmas eve I use to wake up in the morning, when I go home about 11 am I was too tired to clean up my face so i was asleep until 3PM andddd the magic happen. I was amaze that my face didn't cakey at all and become so glowing! It's not OILY!! My face like a korean girl on TV, oh my gosh... I think this is gonna be my favorite foundation all the time

I really had high hopes for this foundation! It's the first Dior product I have tried and was kinda disappointed. I am typically a MAC girl and so far, I think MAC is better. Dior goes on very nice, spreads easily and is overall OK. I have an oily T-zone and dryer skin on my cheeks and forehead. I used this with a couple of different primers but it was oily within a couple hours. If you're going to spend 50 or more bucks on a foundation, don't go after this one. There are far better foundations for less. MAC Studio Fix fluid remains my go-to!

I bought this in the summer when my skin was on oily overdrive. Alcohol is really high on the ingredients which made me skeptical and almost put it back. I'm glad I didn't because this is my hg!! It is expensive but you will understand why when you put it on as it is such high quality. I only go for full coverage foundations. This builds easily. It's becomes so seamless with the skin, even when you later it. Even when I'm running out the door and just want to even out my skin, one pump looks so natural. I don't even put any other makeup product on but I don't have that look of "I'm wearing foundation and forgot to do the rest of my face" holds up oil well, and even as it is almost winter and my skin is becoming more normal it doesn't dry me out (it doesn't even feel like a drying foundation anyways). You just look super flawless! A must try. I totally reccomend investing in high end/luxury foundation

I have an oily t zone and some dry patches around the chin area, acne scars, discolouration and life is hard. I've got a collection of drugstore and high end foundations I've spent a fortune on just trying to find the perfect finish, shade, longevity ect. So I went on a hunt, i decided on this one. I had shoppers optimum points so I got it. It's really good guys I'm not kidding. I used primer and loreal setting spray. Dewy but not at all oily after my 12hr shift. I set with powder and 020 is light on me but oxidizes very slightly and bronzed the sh out of perimeter of the face and I look pretty darn good may I say. Blush is still in tact it looks like satin I'm very happy today, finally after all these years. I don't wanna wash it off yet

Very impressed. Such a smooth appearance very much like my laura mercier flawless fluide except that feels lighter, this is more matte. It is not for people who like glowy skin. No glow here. Just looks like skin but without shine, very natural appearance. It doesn't accentuate dry patches considering it is a matte foundation I was very impressed with this. It's because like the flawless fluide its one of those matte finishes where if you touch your face its not powdery more like a gel foundation feeling; not tacky but not dry either. Its not cakey at all. I have very ouly skin so midday it comes off my nose but i have to say this foundation is such an easy foundation to refresh, if you blot it ends up looking just as amazing you don't even need to use a touch up powder.

The dior counter showed 3.5 squares out of 5 for full coverage. Dior skin star had 3. So it is not super full mac studiofix or EL DW coverage, but it is the higher end of medium.

Colour 11 cream good NC15 taking into account slight oxidation. 21 linen is much darker more nc25 even 30.

This is my HG As i can never find anything better that fills in my pores in a way which lasts and doesnt pool later on in the day.

As someone with an oily tzone and some rosacea on my cheeks, this product just didn't impress me. I always use a primer and setting powder but after just 2 hours my nose was really oily with this foundation, whereas when I use other long lasting foundation I can expect at least 4 hrs before this happens. Staying power wasn't as good as other foundations either. The coverage was quite a bit lighter than I would have liked, and found myself having to use concealer to hide the redness on my cheeks.
That being said, I did like the way it felt on my face, and it did leave a dewy glow. If you have normal skin and are looking for a light coverage, slightly dewy foundation, you might really like this. But sadly that's not me.

I was on the hunt for my HG foundation. For reference, I have dry/dehydrated skin with an oily t-zone in the summer. I tried both Nars foundations and they would both cling on to my dry patches and accentuate my fine lines. I sampled this one and could not believe how my skin looked! It evens out my skin tones, has a good enough coverage and I was able to find my perfect shade (021, I believe). I am not sure if I can call this my HG just yet but I certainly do love it so far.

My Holygrail foundation! I've been using this since I'm 18 years old and now that I'm 22, I never change my mind even for a bit. Even though the coverage is sheer to medium but you can always use concealer on top of it to give more cover up for any dark spot or pimple. It's very hydrating and never makes me looks cakey. Four thumbs up!!!

Great, just great! It easy to spread and homogenous, it covers imperfections, small scars and red spots. It lasts very long, almost all day. It doesn't make the skin too oily, even for me (I have tendency to oily skin). Absolutely worths the price.