Dior DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF

3.8

Aqua (water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Tetrasodium Edta, Propylene Carbonate, Linalool, Dimethicone, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Methylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, BHT, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. ( /-: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492-CI 77491-CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

on 2/9/2015 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I can't say anything about how the foundation performs because the lightest shade isn't light enough for my skin, I'm a 20 in makeup forever mat velvet foundation.

on 2/7/2015 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always check makeupalley before buying a product but this is the first time i have wrote a review. I had to tell you all just how brilliant this foundation is!!!

My skin is seriously oily, Iv tried many foundations and this one is the best!!! I put it to the ultimate test at the weekend and wore it to a yacht party, it was HOT and I was sweating, this foundation did not budget or break down at all(its a miracle!!!) there was a little bit of shine( which after 4 hours in the boiling heat of Dubai I will forgive)

The coverage is perfect and makes your skin look naturally flawless. It is buildable and does not look cakey.

I LOVE it!!!

on 1/6/2015 3:47:00 PM

Great foundation in terms of:
long-lasting, good texture when wearing, not too oily after wearing for about half a day.

Bad:
breaks me out sooo bad, and I break out with no foundations. I've worn all kinds too. it kind of accentuates any imperfrections. the color match is not too good - my skin is pretty neutral so i always start there. I got light beige, and its more pink than anything.

I just wouldn't buy it again because of the way it looks and makes my skin feel. But it is long lasting, perhaps it won't break you out and will react/look differently with your skin.

on 1/5/2015 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

my HG. the only foundation that doesn't make my finicky skin break out. it looks so natural and smooth. best compliment, from my EXTREMELY HONEST best friend (who's blessed with a perfect complexion): "i want your foundation. i can never tell when you're wearing foundation."

another reason i love this - i can apply it blindly and sloppily like lotion and i'm fine. i HATE doing anything without a mirror but this, with this i am confident that it can safely be applied in the dark. smooth like butta.

take the time and get your color right. in summer i'm 032, in winter i'm 022. like you care. whatever, go get a sample and try it!

on 12/22/2014 6:25:00 PM

Love it. So worth a try. Really. Hope you enjoy it as well.

on 12/22/2014 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

New holy grail!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I like Dior's Capture Totale, and DiorSkin Eclat Satin fdtn, but couldn't find a good color match. Shade either too light, or too dark.

In DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup, found a decent color match~Cameo 022. It's slightly too light, but not as noticeable as the other Dior fdtns mentioned above.

Provides medium to full coverage without looking cakey and mask-like. Evens skin tone, and doesn't settle into fine lines. Finish is semi-matte.

Within an hour of applying fdtn, my face felt so dry and taut. It became more uncomfortable by the minute. Washed my face to remove fdtn. No way could I have worn this all day.

Looked the fdtn up online, and that's when I discovered it contains a high amount of alcohol.

Copied and pasted the second paragraph of a review for DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup by Paula Beguon. This is what she has to say on her website: With all this praise, why didnít this fantastic foundation get a higher rating? Alcohol. This skin irritant is the third ingredient, so itís present in an amount that has the potential to cause irritation that hurts skinís ability to heal and produce healthy collagen. Adding to this issue is that this foundation is also very fragrant, and fragrance isnít skin care.

Dior ruined a good fdtn with the alcohol content.

on 11/16/2014 9:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

A year ago my Revlon Colorstay just didnt look good any more and I began to search for a longwear foundation that would make my 55 year old skin look pretty. This does. I am nw20 and peach 23 works well. 22 cameo is beautiful for deep winter when any remnants of a tan are gone. This foundation glides on smoothly with a Real Techniques blending brush, and dries quickly to a light satin finish. Its not matte, just a light satin. I find it truly natural, but much better. For my crepey eyes I blend in something kind to wrinkles like chanel vitalumiere or mac mineralize, just a dab of either. I powder the t zone very lightly with mufe powder and i currently use Smashbox primer. I need to nose blot after 6 hrs, overall I get a good 10 hours easily. The downside, its pricey, but i do feel foundation is where i want to splurge, and i think this is a really good one. I would say its really pretty, light, long lasting, quite natural. Hope you enjoy it too.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I got a sample of this foundation from Sephora and overall, I like it. What's really strange about it, for me, is that it seems to change color. When I first put it on, I am unsure about it. it looks like it's the wrong shade and it looks odd but a couple of hours later, it looks absolutely flawless and, I dare say, natural, which is not something that I expected.

This foundation makes my skin look very smooth and lovely. The staying power, in my opinion, is exceptional. I actually have been applying this without a primer and it works great. I do, however, use a powder or a makeup setting spray.

I am someone who is constantly on the hunt for the perfect foundation. What I am really after is something that really helps conceal my large pores and acne scars, particularly a few ice pick scars on my cheeks. While this foundation does not conceal them completely, it definitely helps quite a bit. If I could go back to Sephora and find a shade that matched a little bit better, i think this might actually become my go to foundation.

on 10/3/2014 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Beautiful coverage, not matte but satin finish, doesn't look cakey and lasts all day.
This far outweighs any Ysl or channel foundations put together.