August 27, 2014 | 1865 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 8:02:00 AM More reviews by carolynbennett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried everything, Estée Lauder, MAC, Chanel, Loreal, Maybelline, Revlon, bare minerals, nude... but nothing beats this. This is the most natural, flawless looking foundation ever. Doesn't cake, doesn't oxidise and change colour, stays even... in love. The only problem is that it has SPF and therefore isn't good for photos, so I use MUFE if photos are necessary. If this foundation brought out a line without SPF then it would be my one and only!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Sophiamu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this foundation having a few doubts about its formula and how it would react on my skin. The woman who helped me at Sephora said that there weren't any ingredients in the foundation which would cause an acne breakout. I never wore this foundation without a primer, and at the moment I'm using the benefit 15-hours primer stick. Its coverage is enough for some redness and acne around the face however, if in any case you were to have a big imperfection on your face, concealer is a must. This foundation has really helped my acne scars due to the amount of spf included in this foundation and I actually found that the texture of my skin improved during the continuous use of this foundation.

I have an extremely oily nose and forehead however my upper lip and chin area is very dry and gets irritated very easily when using other foundations (so much that I start a peeling moustache.. yuck!) This is the only one that has actually succeeded in eliminating an excessive amount of oil build-up on my face while still keeping my dry and patchy areas moisturised. But, the use of powder is necessary in my oily parts (which for me is fine because I would never skip this step anyway).

So.. this foundation is amazing and I am glad I bought it! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by TheModType

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will say that this foundation wears really well- it will last all day without powder. You also don't need a concealer with it. For the bad part- I find that most shades of this foundation are way too pink for my light skin with yellow undertones. For this reason you can clearly see this foundation when I am wearing it which isn't so great!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2014 6:31:00 AM More reviews by RM077

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was really disappointed with this foundation.

It does has a lovely, smooth texture and a little goes a long way. It feels really lightweight on the skin and I'd say gives you a medium coverage which looks natural but covers redness well. But I find it just doesn't stay on or wear well throughout the day. A friend even asked what foundation I was wearing as it looked 'patchy.' I was shocked when I looked in the mirror at work as it had separated on my forehead and looked horrible and uneven. I just wanted to wipe it off and start over.

I had the shade 021 Linen which was a good match for my skintone (around an NC25 in MAC.) I found a lot of the DIOR shades to be quite orange but 021 has nice golden undertones. Although I purchased this in the US and I don't think the shade is available in the UK.

It's a shame as the lasting power of this foundation really let it down for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by hannie11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation is one of the best I've ever worn! I love it! I was on the hunt to find the perfect foundation for daily wear, and this foundation definitely fits my needs. I have normal, medium skin with yellow undertones and my skin sometimes gets dry in the winter time. I normally wear Makeup Forever in shade N40, but I bought this foundation in the slightly darker shade of 31. When I opened the box I just fell in love with the bottle itself! The frosted look is gorgeous! This foundation has a fresh scent to it, too! I'm allergic to some scents but this one didn't bother me at all.. For application, I only use about one full squirt of this on the back of my hand and then use a foundation brush to blend it on my face which I think eliminates any blotchy problems that people might have from it drying too quickly. This product looks beautiful all day long and has a natural/dewy look to it! I think it looks great in pictures even with it having SPF in it, but I would prefer to use a more matte foundation in that case. The coverage I would say is buildable, and I think the price is reasonable for the amount you get. It's definitely worth spending a bit more than your average drugstore price! Overall, great foundation, great natural/dewy finish, stays all day, buildable, love!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by LISA281

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I originally purchased this foundation because I tried so many different types of foundation that would not match my skin tone. I finally found a shade that did, which is 031 of this foundation. I have extremely sensitive skin because I use retina for acne. In the beginning of using this foundation, I did not notice any break outs, but then I gradually saw that this foundation was causing many more breakouts but I thought it was just my skin. Before I new it, I had to go to the dermatologist to fix what this foundation did to my face. I got huge welts on my skin. It was also very dewy, meaning by the end of the day it looked really blotchy and cakey. Also, I never put too much on. Although when first putting it on in the morning, it looks great put here in Texas the humidity it high so I think that's why its looked that way. I will never wear liquid foundation again. I have been through way too many brands, colors that never match, and they are a waste of money. Even though the coverage is not the best, I will just stick with bare minerals and I know that my face will not break out.

Also, I thought that I should point out that this makeup has a LOT of oil in it even though it dries like a matte finish when first putting it on in the morning. I got some of the makeup on my finger and I dried to wash it off with just water and soap but the makeup just smeared on my finger. The process of trying to take the makeup off my face could have also caused my skin to suffer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best foundation ever. Smooth, coverage is great, feels lightweight, and can't get enough of its' fragrance. Applies best, in my experience, with the beauty blender. Love the packaging, so elegant.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by amandamg61

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic foundation! It looks natural, is buildable to the coverage you want and really really does stay on all day-even in the tropics. I have just come back from South East Asia and despite having sweat running down my face this makeup just hung in there!
Some people may find it a little drying. If you use a good moisutiser and/or a primer this should not be a problem. I have very fair skin with red undertones and the shae 021 Linen is just perfect. Sadly this shade is incredibly hard to find. I just bought the last one at a department store in Kuala Lumpur and have been unable to get it in Australia.
Lovely foundation even on aging skin.
If you don't need the staying power or it is cold/dry or you are in airconditioning all day I would recommend Dior Capture Totale liquid foundation. It makes my skin look lovely.
The cream to powder versions of both foundations are OK, and quite convenient sometimes but I find the liquid gives amore natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by BernieBrasco

This is my new HG foundation.Easy to apply, covers all the blemishes but most importantly: covers my bags under my eyes WITHOUT using a corrector.

It doesn't make my skin oily unlike Lancome Teint Visionnaire, it's a really wonderful foundation.

Not cakey at all,really smooth and nice.

Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by cheepir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This foundation was the first liquid one I tried, and I really liked it. It really smooths out the skin, applies very nicely and feels very light. It also smells really nice!

However, I have skin that gets oily very fast during mid-day and so I don't like that this foundation has a dewy finish. The coverage is also medium which works for mild blemishes and discolouring, but I usually prefer a stronger coverage for more severe acne.

That being said, combine this foundation with a good concealer and pressed powder and it becomes a HG!

I've tried a lot of other liquid foundations (MUFE Matt Velvet, MUFE HD) and keep coming back to this one. It is incredibly pricey so I'm always on the lookout for a dupe, but I haven't been able to find any other products to match it.