October 23, 2014 | 927 users online

Lip Gloss - Korres - Cherry Full Colour Gloss in 52

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Nancy371

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this lip gloss. The colour is exactly the colour I want on my lips; sheer, not intense, but bright enough to look beautiful. It's shiny, but again, the shine is not intense and not pearly. You could say it looks very natural. I've noticed that it looks very nice in photos, too. It's great for dry lips, as it makes them look soft and moisturized. However, it doesn't stay long, even when I don't talk, drink, eat, etc.. I have to touch up all the time. Another problem is that it often pours out of the tube, when I carry it in my bag. And if I tighten the cap, then it's very difficult to open. This happens every time I buy one, but I am very pleased with its other qualities, and it is one of the few products I keep buying again and again- for almost three years now. Ideal for natural or discreet make up.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Operadelain

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have to say I am quite impressed with this little beauty. As a PPP I tend to stay away from red lip colors because they always come off way to bold for my face. This color however is a perfect sheer red that brightens my face without taking over. The formula is light, non-sticky and smooth. I love the smell even though I tend to prefer lip products without scent. There is no shimmer or glitter which I also appreciate. I find that it lasts quite a while on the lips even though it isn't a very thick product and when it does wear off it leaves my lips stained a little bit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by PrettyInPlaidChic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

As someone who is invariably searching for that elusive red gloss for my PPP complexion (one that is neither too blood-draining blue, nor too outlandishly orange), I was pleasantly surprised to find that this is, in fact, what I'd call an excellent mid-tone, neutral red. One which can be toned down, or dressed up, depending upon personal preference. Pros-non-sticky, non-drying formula, with a light cherry fragrance and scent. Cons-does not last. I have AVON glazewear gloss that lasts better than this one. Packaging-standard and sturdy, non-flashy, with a doe foot applicator. Caps securely. Price point-reasonable. I might consider buying more colors in this line. For me, this is a vast improvement on Korres Lip Butter.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by LittleLatte

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Color 52 is a very wearable red that doesn't turn pink or fuchsia on my lips. The "cherry popcicle" look isn't a good one for me. The color is long-wearing for a gloss and doesn't fade out after 15 minutes. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by cjofphilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the color of this and it's also very moisturizing and tastes/smells good. I wear it alone or put Urban Decay's red (revolution). Beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 5:11:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

I got this in the blockbuster set from the Korres site (comes with the glosses in 52 red, 37 golden beige ,32 beige pink,11light pink, 25 natural purple). I love this line of glosses, they smell sweet, but not sickly sweet. There is just something about these glosses that give my lips this ethereal lit from within "glow" about them. It looks so juicy and youthful. They are not sticky and feel very moisturizing to my lips. Since they are not sticky, they don't last as long as the stickier glosses, but I'm fine with that. I almost feel like these glosses just sink into my lips, moisturizing them after a while and leave a nice soft subtle sheen to my lips. With that said, I LOVE this color!! OMG it's the most gorgeous luminous glow-y subtle red on my lips. It seems a "hint" magenta-ish but it still leans very red. Soooo gorgeous!! It looks fantastic on my fairly pigmented lip and NC30-35 Korres WRF3 skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2008 9:02:00 AM More reviews by gina2685

First things first: the texture of Korres' glosses is amazing, the best IMO. They feel soft, but not emolient, light, but not runny. Their smell is fantastic, they are moisturising my lips and they don't create this ugly white "ring" thing on my mouth. So far so good. When I bought #52 I was apparently on my very "I feel daring" days. I'm a girl that usually wears pinks, mauve pinks and neutrals and this lipgloss is red with a hint of orange to make it more corally. Paired with a golden, peachy, apricot or corally blush, this lipgloss is a wonderful introduction to red, especially for those who are too young or too timid to try red lips. Although I'm cool/neutral, this color, when combined well, works really good for me, even though it was a PITA to find a blush that matches and doesn't make my face look orange. I'm very happy with it (as with all Korres lip products I own) and I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2007 11:24:00 AM More reviews by harveygm

I just purchased the Korres Love Your Lips Collection from Sephora (special for the 2007 holiday), $29. It came with 3 Cherry Oil Full-Color lip glosses, (Neutral Pink, Pink Shimmer and Nude) and a Lip Butter in Quince. WOW! The lip glosses are so moisturizing and live up to their name, "Full-Color". They go on like a normal gloss (sponge-tip applicator), but don't wimp out, like some tend to do. All of the colors are neutral and would look good on most skin tones. I'll be buying more of these for gifts!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2007 5:40:00 AM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

*PIC* Nice lipgloss, very glossy, not very pigmented though, but I wanted something light and in a cherry colour. Very cute gloss I would say, perfect for a cherry "natural" look, if that makes sense :) Retails for 8.60 euros.
(I think the swatch without flash - in the middle- is most accurate out of the three)

continued >>