Fyrinnae Loose Eye Shadow in Chlorophyll

4.2

on 8/16/2010 4:55:00 PM

Loved this unique orange shade! It is especially nice layered over a neutral taupe or brown to give a bit of a POP. The gold sparkle is beautiful. While this isn't the most neutral of colors, it definitely can be worked into a neutral palette.

on 9/8/2009 5:33:00 AM

I love this eye shadow, and will buy a a full-size Chlorophyll ASAP!

I thought it would be a harsh, flat, matter orange - no way! It is beautiful, sunny, and reflects gold.

I applies OMGWTF on my lid and Chlorophyll in the crease, blensing upwards. Beautiful! And this coming from someone whose eye makeup collection consisted of taupes + brown eyeliners just a few months ago.

Oh and I got compliments, too! :O)

on 3/20/2008 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This shadow is a great quality and has great lasting power & smoothness. On first wearing, I tried this on the lid and also as an outer V highlight and even in the crease, and it made me look tired. I think I need to try this in the inner 1/3 to 1/2 of my lid with a brighter color like a hot pink on the outside 2/3 to 1/2. I think the color combination I used was all wrong. Or, I could wear it with Fire Opal for some nice contrast. The color does look exactly like the color of Cheesy Poofs, Cheetos or Kraft powdered cheese from the blue box of Mac & Cheese with some shimmer and sparkle/sheen to it I'm a MAC NC30 most of the time, that sometimes switches to C3 when very light. I can wear MAC's Old Gold and Golden Lemon fine, and get along fine with their Copper Sparkle pigment and Electric Coral. I am going to reorder this and their new Electric Koi, and then I will update!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I gotta say this is the orange I've been looking for. Its amazing for a sunset look and usually wear this with yellow and red. Great for fall!

on 8/27/2007 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow. Uh...Chlorophyll is...uh....orange. Not golden firey orange like MAC Firespot. Not a light peachy orange like NYX Orange. But powdered-cheese-used-to-make-Kraft-blue-box-mac-and-cheese orange. I think all Fyrinnae did was dump some of that stuff in a jar, mixed in some gold shimmer, and called it a new color. Not that this is a bad thing, I guess. It's definitely unique. I've never seen another e/s this color. (I don't think I've ever seen another OBJECT this color PERIOD, except for the Kraft. And perhaps a Crayola crayon.) It does go on nicely and has a pretty shimmer. It's a good shadow. But man, this color...I just don't know what to do with it. I find it to be too much to use as a wash. I tried it in the crease with Rapunzel, and that was okay. I think the most use I'll get out of this is as an occasional accent color with neutrals. Kraft..I mean Chlorophyll... is definitely NOT for the faint-of-heart. I doubt I'd repurchase this. I'm a Velveeta fan, myself.