September 21, 2014 | 2012 users online

Blush - Becca - Beach Tint in Peach

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by kaykre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Becca Beach Tints are a multi-use cream stain product that can be used on the cheeks and lips. They claim to be water-resistant and kiss-proof and they smell just like their names.

Because I live in a very hot climate, these are a holy grail product for me. They stay on all day, come in a beautiful range of colors, can be used as blush and lip color, and I don't need a brush to apply. Unlike many cream and liquid blushes, these aren't greasy or oily at all. They dry down and set pretty quickly and I can't feel them on my skin.

Peach is a gorgeous warm peachy pink. I have uploaded swatches of the 8 shades I own (they are also posted under other Beach Tint reviews as well).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by mooseformayor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The adage "If at first you don't succeed, try again" applies to my experience with Becca beach tints. I bought the entire color range of beach tints (!) Christmas Eve 2011. The first I picked to try out was Fig. Looking back, that color was probably the worst one to use to make a categorical judgment of this product. Fig hardly showed up on my fair skin tone (N15 in MAC terms) even though it was this stunning dusty rose color fresh out of the tube. I gave it a couple more sporadic tries but eventually gave up and decided to purge my entire beach tint collection.

The last one standing after all this time in my purge pile was Peach, which I decided to revisit for the third time recently. (I'd been eyeing the gorgeous new colors released last summer, particularly the deliciously bright hot pink Lychee color, but because of my prior experience with Fig, I was really quite hesitant to snap up any new ones.) So I pulled Peach, a beautiful reddish orangy peach, out of retirement and played around with it. Lo and behold, perhaps the third time really is the charm! It came alive on my cheeks when I applied and blended, blended, blended. These beach tints allow as much (or little) layering as desired. Either way, the key lies in how well you blend it out. I just use my fingers but you can also use a brush to blend out the edges. The description states it's streak-free and waterproof. I cannot quite attest to the waterproof part but it has incredible longevity on my oily skin (AT LEAST 6-7 hours, if not more), so I don't doubt its truthfulness. As for being streak-free, Becca really got it right. It is so natural looking and flattering on cheeks; the beach tint really does brighten up your whole face in a literal instant. The Becca beach tint is probably THE most natural looking blush I've ever used thus far. Unbelievable job, Becca! I would love to see more colors added in the near future! A word of caution: the beach tints are indeed TINY, so if you've never owned one and you get your hands on your first, don't be alarmed when you come face to face with its puny size! However, despite going for $25 a pop (0.24 fl. oz/7ml), a tube will last you a long time since the beach tint should be applied very sparingly (it is highly pigmented, well, except for Fig!).

VERY highly recommended, especially if you seek a no-hassle, quick, long-lasting AND natural flush on your cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by sonia0807

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had heard wonderful things about beach tints and wanted to try them but had a hard time deciding what colour to try!! I am blond with NC25ish skin tone and was worried that the peach would be too orange but it really isn't. I have mostly yellowy undertones, but some pink as well. The peach is a beautiful warm colour that blends very beautifully. What i like is that it is a bit more intense than Guava and Fig. I bought a brush to blend these in, but I think i like fingers better because it uses less of the product (which is so expensive so better using less). I think that this colour is good for anyone with light-medium complexions and darker. I am not sure how it would look on someone very pale - probably fine if you had very warm colouring.
Overall i'm obsessed with the product. I think the quality is excellent, it is very wearable and perfect for a daily blush with minimal maintenance. I do have to reapply during the day but it's so easy to carry around that i don't mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by productjunkieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I simply adore this cheek stain! I've been searching for a good stain that blends evenly and gives me that glow from within effect and this one hit the spot. The Beach Tints are silicon based and spreads like a dream and doesn't set right away which gives you time to blend. I have oily skin so blending isn't as big an issue with me but I've tried other products like Benetint before and it goes on unevenly and makes me look like I have splotches on my cheeks. This color is beautiful too and great for medium/olive complexions that want a natural flush. It goes on very sheer and you can build up to the amount of color that you like. Like most stains, this has fantastic staying power and lasts all day even with hot weather and sweating. An added plus is that this color has a peachy scent to it too which was surprisingly pleasant. At $25 for such a small amount, it seems like an expensive buy but rest assured that a little goes a long way and this will surely last.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by MUA23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Me: NC40, middle aged with acne prone/maturing skin. All of a sudden this year powdered blush does not look the same. I was looking for creamy, emollient blush that was saturdated in colour enough not to look faded out once applied. Becca Beach Tints seem to suit me very well. A friend started me off with Watermelon, and I just bought Peach today. It is every thing I'd hoped for. Creamy, saturated deep peach in colour that blends out to a bright, transparent, cheerful looking, slightly browned peach that makes me cheekbones glow. I add a little high lighter on top for extra shimmer and gloss and I'm good to go. Love it and worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by candied

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beach Tint is packaged in a small squeeze tube with a chrome colored screw-top cap - the tube has a transparent window through which you can see the product color. Peach is a a rosy peachy shade, which I find perfect for my NC35/MUFE F+B 34/Nars SG Stromboli complexion. The product smells very mildly of peaches, slightly synthetic smelling as opposed to a fresh peach scent; I find it pleasant, and not bothersome as it wears off momentarily after application. Beach Tint is a very light, creamy, almost gel-like consistency, lasts all day on my cheeks, easy to blend, color is easy to build and completely non-sticky -- in short, LOVE. You just need the tiniest bit of product each time, I think the tube will last forever. I typically squeeze a bit on the back of my hand and then apply to my cheeks with my fingertips. I've tried this on my lips, but honestly, it doesn't show because my lips are so pigmented. I expected this, so it isn't an issue with me (and I'm too lazy to do the whole, concealer/foundation on lips trick).

I haven't had issues with the product separating as other users have had, but I also haven't let it sit long without using it either. :) To be on the safe side, I do roll it around in my palms a couple times before using.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2010 7:38:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like it but do not love it. I prefer the cream blush in turkish rose. This colour will enhance any redness you may have on your face. It is long lasting and very sheer, but I am not madly in love with it. For a more polished look I prefer the cream blush and I have to pile up product to see any meaningful result of the beach tint. Then it appears to reddish and it brings out any minor redness I have a the moment. If you have flawless comlexion and like a very sheer touch of colour it is perfect. If you have some imperfections and redness, stick to the cream blush by Becca, that product is truly amazing.

** EDIT: if you want to check out how to apply beach tint Lisa Eldridge has just published today a video on liquid blush and she is using exactly this shade (lisaeldridge.com). Very useful if you want to see how it looks and how to get the best out of beach tint. It does not work for me and I have returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 5:00:00 AM More reviews by FrejaValentin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my new best friend. It comes in a little tube that on first impression doesn't look like much, but you only need a pinsize amount of product, so this baby will last for a while.
I "came prepared" on the whole separating issue, so I shaked it a little before opening - I've found it works wonderfully to roll it between your palms, to warm it a little, rather than just shaking it, for a few seconds before use.

The colour is a wonderfully natural and healthy looking rosy peach on my cheeks, and a warm MLBB shade on my rosy but fairly pale lips.
The finish is unlike anything else I've ever tried, and I've had my fair share of all types of blushes and tinted lipbalms/sheer lipsticks/stains. It is completely natural and undetectable - it just looks like perfect colouring.HG!

I also bought this in several other shades;
Strawberry - a neutral/warm natural red, very Snow White and baby-faced, and I adore it for creating a more simple look with bare eyes and focus on cheeks and lips.
Fig - neutral, light rosy brown. Super neutral and nautural, but probably not pigmented enough for anyone darker than medium-light. I use it for cheeks and lips on "no makeup days" (yeah, right), and as a contour under a brighter pop of colours on the apples and as a base for other lips colours. So versatile.
Watermelon, seperate review.

Btw, the problem of it not having the shade name on is easily remedied - upon buying, peel of the little round sticker on the box that says the shade, and put it on the tube. Fixed.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2009 4:13:00 AM More reviews by justinestella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product is good. stays well, has a beautiful finish, i have freckles on my lips and usually have a hard time finding a product that covers them yet looks natural and lasts long. this does a pretty good job. color is perfect. the only thing i dont like about this product is that it tends to seperate if you dont use it everyday so when you squeeze it you get oil or some liquid oozing out before the color cream comes out.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by peony216

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this tint thru neiman marcus online. The color is okay but nothing special. You need to add gloss on the top of it though. However, the package is horrible. The bottom of the tube is popped after 1 month use. I will never buy this again.