September 2, 2014 | 1150 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Tricia Sawyer - Alive Cream Enhanced Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2007 10:24:00 AM More reviews by indychic

I like this product - the color & pigment sheerness are really pretty and just right for my complexion. To me the product is a cross between a balm and a gel blush stick. It can come across a bit tacky, particularly if too much is used. I would normally not like the feel of the product on my face, but this actually is nice in the cold weather as it provides a light barrier on my cheeks while also being a great looking dewy flush. I don't really use it in the warmer months as I tend to stick to powders while it's hot out.
I think the name of the product is misleading as I can't imagine anyone applying this like a tinted moisturizer - because of both the texture and the color. Not a product for everyone but I enjoy it and it doesn't break me out. As the previous reviewer stated, the packaging is also lovely.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2007 8:13:00 PM More reviews by 1badcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately this product could have been great if only it didn't feel like you were applying lipgloss to your face. This really could've been an HG product but Tricia Sawyer really should've taken way more time formulating this product. It comes in a beautiful silver jar that would look lovely on any nightstand or bathroom countertop. It looks like an amazing beautiful bronzed shade and has a faint smell of roses-so faint that it's not overwhelming at all-just nice. It's supposed to be a skin brightener, a complexion enhancer in a moisturizing form. Well it isn't moisturizing at all. It really is very sticky like a cheap lipgloss texture. It does look lovely on because the color is so pretty but it's just too hard to use. I mean how is a sticky product supposed to feel on your face? It is a heavy sticky product. I know I say sticky, sticky, sticky, but sadly it is. If it would've been more like a moisturizer that gave a healthy glow or even a moisturizing stain of sorts it would've worked beautifully. I say if you absolutely have to try it get it on QVC because trust me you'll be sending it back and they have a great 30 day return policy.