October 24, 2014 | 1018 users online

Mascara - Talika - Lipocils

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Farretje

I bought this for 12 euro's i used it for a week and my lashes are full and much longer, im in dilemma now to stop or continue because they are absurd how full and long they are. I just love love love it, i did not wear any mascara this week because i didnt need to, i used this twice a day in the morning and the evening, its better to only wrar this an not put mascara on top of it. Thats waht the sales women told me because the effect is much less if you wear mascara on it. I will use it for a month then i will put the before and after pictures on makeupalley.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 7:10:00 AM More reviews by Peanutbutterbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I envy people with long, thick, eyelashes. Mine are short, brittle, and sparse. I had to stop wearing mascara because it dried my lashes out even more, causing them to break. I had very few lashes left. Desperate, I bought this at Mecca.

It was expensive, but worth it. My lashes are noticeably longer, and there are more of them. They appear thicker, and aren't falling out anymore. I have very sensitive eyes, (can't wear eyeliner and some eyeshadows) but have not experienced any irritation using this.

I did end up buying the By Terry Terribly mascara and have found that to also be very hydrating. I only use it for evening; I find the Talika Lipolicis conditioner is actually enough for day (I work with kids- if I had a corporate job I might wear the Terribly too) and I use it as a primer underneath my mascara.

Anyway, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! if you have short and/or brittle lashes, this is for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2014 4:02:00 AM More reviews by noharmdone

I initially LOVED this product. I have always had really long, thick eyelashes which people would always mistake for fake eyelashes.
I was being greedy and purchased this product hoping I could get them even longer.
This product definitely did work and I loved it for a long time. It lengthened them (the tips were longer, the growth came through very thin so I had thick black roots and light brown thin tips, but I didnt care because I used mascara everyday anyway which made the tips look black & thicker than they actually were)
HOWEVER, when I stopped using it, the tips of my lashes all broke off completely which left me with shorter lashes than I initially begun with.
So upset. So, so upset.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Rainstorm89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this stuff! I can see a difference after just a few applications. The bottle lasts a long time too and doesnt seem to go bad. I have had the same bottle for over 2 years which admittedly is a bit gross and it should probably get tossed but it still works and I havent had any issues. I never used this product daily/ nightly though - I just always forget to include it in my routine. I imagine it would last around 6 + months with daily use? maybe a year depending on how much you glob on ( I got the delux version so it may have had more product)

it also works wonderfully as a primer before mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by peachez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product works, but it is very expensive for what it does. I have found cheaper products that work equally well, if not better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

In a nutshell: No weird ingredients, no irritation and effects are still visible even if I dont use it daily.

I wanted to buy Revitalash or Lactisse first but I read some stories how it can irritate your eyes or change their colours... So I got Talika.

I do not regret! It comes with good applicator and a comb, both very useful :) Its a clear gel, not very runny, not very gooey either. Great metal packaging (luxe factor).

I have naturally very long eyelashes, my main concern was that there werent as many of them as I would like. They are also not curled in this lashcurler-way, its curled only at the ends not really from the base.

I used it every single day, first I applied and then I combed through. It didnt irritate my eyes, it didnt sting or interfere with my contact lenses.

After maybe a month I could definitely see that they already look better. They became definitely thicker, I had baby lashes and they appeared more dark. I didnt notice anything special about the curl but okay, Im satisfied already. Now after almost 3 months I dont use it everyday, I use it more like 2-3 times a week, effects didnt dissapear. Lashes didnt start to fall like crazy, nothing. They re still fab :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by sherylash8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

gotta say i kinda like this product because it actually makes my eyelashes grow a little longer! this thing works pretty fast. the price is too pricey tho so i gave it a 4. should give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

This really does make a difference. I decided to try it after learning Jennifer Aniston uses it in place of mascara. After curling my lashes, I have been using it in lieu of mascara most days to give my lashes a break. (I have naturally dark lashes so I can get away with clear.) I was born with beautiful lashes, but mascaras can be drying and makeup removal can sometimes cause lashes to fall out. I notice that when I now put on my regular mascara, my lashes are so long they hit the lenses of my sunglasses!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in hopes of making my short lashes stand out more, but I'm afraid this did nothing for improving my lashes. After using it everyday for 2 months, my lashes still looked the same. Don't waste your time or money on this.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2012 5:13:00 AM More reviews by papilloncrazy

I wanted this so much to work. I applied it once, twice and then the third time I applied it the next day it stung my eyes so bad I had to wash everything out. Didn't get a chance to see if it would have made any difference :(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No