April 18, 2014 | 1875 users online

Mascara - Talika - Lipocils

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Rainstorm89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this stuff! I can see a difference after just a few applications. The bottle lasts a long time too and doesnt seem to go bad. I have had the same bottle for over 2 years which admittedly is a bit gross and it should probably get tossed but it still works and I havent had any issues. I never used this product daily/ nightly though - I just always forget to include it in my routine. I imagine it would last around 6 + months with daily use? maybe a year depending on how much you glob on ( I got the delux version so it may have had more product)

it also works wonderfully as a primer before mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by peachez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product works, but it is very expensive for what it does. I have found cheaper products that work equally well, if not better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

In a nutshell: No weird ingredients, no irritation and effects are still visible even if I dont use it daily.

I wanted to buy Revitalash or Lactisse first but I read some stories how it can irritate your eyes or change their colours... So I got Talika.

I do not regret! It comes with good applicator and a comb, both very useful :) Its a clear gel, not very runny, not very gooey either. Great metal packaging (luxe factor).

I have naturally very long eyelashes, my main concern was that there werent as many of them as I would like. They are also not curled in this lashcurler-way, its curled only at the ends not really from the base.

I used it every single day, first I applied and then I combed through. It didnt irritate my eyes, it didnt sting or interfere with my contact lenses.

After maybe a month I could definitely see that they already look better. They became definitely thicker, I had baby lashes and they appeared more dark. I didnt notice anything special about the curl but okay, Im satisfied already. Now after almost 3 months I dont use it everyday, I use it more like 2-3 times a week, effects didnt dissapear. Lashes didnt start to fall like crazy, nothing. They re still fab :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by sherylash8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

gotta say i kinda like this product because it actually makes my eyelashes grow a little longer! this thing works pretty fast. the price is too pricey tho so i gave it a 4. should give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

This really does make a difference. I decided to try it after learning Jennifer Aniston uses it in place of mascara. After curling my lashes, I have been using it in lieu of mascara most days to give my lashes a break. (I have naturally dark lashes so I can get away with clear.) I was born with beautiful lashes, but mascaras can be drying and makeup removal can sometimes cause lashes to fall out. I notice that when I now put on my regular mascara, my lashes are so long they hit the lenses of my sunglasses!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in hopes of making my short lashes stand out more, but I'm afraid this did nothing for improving my lashes. After using it everyday for 2 months, my lashes still looked the same. Don't waste your time or money on this.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2012 5:13:00 AM More reviews by papilloncrazy

I wanted this so much to work. I applied it once, twice and then the third time I applied it the next day it stung my eyes so bad I had to wash everything out. Didn't get a chance to see if it would have made any difference :(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

I'm not sure about this. Back story: I purchased this on ebay really cheaply, from Hong Kong. This may be fake, I may be putting acid on my eyelashes. However, I have noticed improvement. It's taken awhile, but my lashes seem thicker, hold more of a curl, and longer. The ends of them seem to have gotten super light/whiteish, not sure what that's about, and one eye looks as though it's doing a lot better than the other as far as growth is concerned. Mainly, my lashes look healthier. Is this a noticeable change to anyone but me? Absolutely not. My sister noticed that it looked as though I had more lashes, or that they had more volume, but that's it. I only use this at night, I try not to forget but do sometimes. I used it morning and night but I wear contacts and it really seemed to irritate them. I apply it with the wand, then take a little extra and rub it onto the roots. I'm going to try latisse eventually, and see if that actually works.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 2:15:00 AM More reviews by karenwng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've heard good things about this product for a long time now. Bought it last month after a horrendous fake lash incident in which I pulled out a ton of lashes upon removal. This product is amazing. I've been using it for about a month now and I'm growing back a full set of lashes. There's a very noticeable change in lash growth and darkening in colour as well as curl. I have short Asian lashes but this product has completely exceeded all my expectations. Will definitely purchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by sherylsm

I received a generous sample & really noticed a difference in the length of my lashes as well as a darkening effect within a month. Now my lashes look better without makeup & when I use mascara & an eyelash curler I can really note a tremendous difference. I've received unsolicited compliments on my lashes which is a real tribute to how good it works. I have purchased 2 additional tubes since receiving the original sample & will continue to buy it due to the great results.