October 2, 2014 | 1848 users online

Mascara - Talika - Lipocils

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 7:10:00 AM More reviews by Peanutbutterbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I envy people with long, thick, eyelashes. Mine are short, brittle, and sparse. I had to stop wearing mascara because it dried my lashes out even more, causing them to break. I had very few lashes left. Desperate, I bought this at Mecca.

It was expensive, but worth it. My lashes are noticeably longer, and there are more of them. They appear thicker, and aren't falling out anymore. I have very sensitive eyes, (can't wear eyeliner and some eyeshadows) but have not experienced any irritation using this.

I did end up buying the By Terry Terribly mascara and have found that to also be very hydrating. I only use it for evening; I find the Talika Lipolicis conditioner is actually enough for day (I work with kids- if I had a corporate job I might wear the Terribly too) and I use it as a primer underneath my mascara.

Anyway, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! if you have short and/or brittle lashes, this is for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2014 4:02:00 AM More reviews by noharmdone

I initially LOVED this product. I have always had really long, thick eyelashes which people would always mistake for fake eyelashes.
I was being greedy and purchased this product hoping I could get them even longer.
This product definitely did work and I loved it for a long time. It lengthened them (the tips were longer, the growth came through very thin so I had thick black roots and light brown thin tips, but I didnt care because I used mascara everyday anyway which made the tips look black & thicker than they actually were)
HOWEVER, when I stopped using it, the tips of my lashes all broke off completely which left me with shorter lashes than I initially begun with.
So upset. So, so upset.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Rainstorm89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this stuff! I can see a difference after just a few applications. The bottle lasts a long time too and doesnt seem to go bad. I have had the same bottle for over 2 years which admittedly is a bit gross and it should probably get tossed but it still works and I havent had any issues. I never used this product daily/ nightly though - I just always forget to include it in my routine. I imagine it would last around 6 + months with daily use? maybe a year depending on how much you glob on ( I got the delux version so it may have had more product)

it also works wonderfully as a primer before mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by peachez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product works, but it is very expensive for what it does. I have found cheaper products that work equally well, if not better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

In a nutshell: No weird ingredients, no irritation and effects are still visible even if I dont use it daily.

I wanted to buy Revitalash or Lactisse first but I read some stories how it can irritate your eyes or change their colours... So I got Talika.

I do not regret! It comes with good applicator and a comb, both very useful :) Its a clear gel, not very runny, not very gooey either. Great metal packaging (luxe factor).

I have naturally very long eyelashes, my main concern was that there werent as many of them as I would like. They are also not curled in this lashcurler-way, its curled only at the ends not really from the base.

I used it every single day, first I applied and then I combed through. It didnt irritate my eyes, it didnt sting or interfere with my contact lenses.

After maybe a month I could definitely see that they already look better. They became definitely thicker, I had baby lashes and they appeared more dark. I didnt notice anything special about the curl but okay, Im satisfied already. Now after almost 3 months I dont use it everyday, I use it more like 2-3 times a week, effects didnt dissapear. Lashes didnt start to fall like crazy, nothing. They re still fab :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by sherylash8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

gotta say i kinda like this product because it actually makes my eyelashes grow a little longer! this thing works pretty fast. the price is too pricey tho so i gave it a 4. should give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

This really does make a difference. I decided to try it after learning Jennifer Aniston uses it in place of mascara. After curling my lashes, I have been using it in lieu of mascara most days to give my lashes a break. (I have naturally dark lashes so I can get away with clear.) I was born with beautiful lashes, but mascaras can be drying and makeup removal can sometimes cause lashes to fall out. I notice that when I now put on my regular mascara, my lashes are so long they hit the lenses of my sunglasses!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in hopes of making my short lashes stand out more, but I'm afraid this did nothing for improving my lashes. After using it everyday for 2 months, my lashes still looked the same. Don't waste your time or money on this.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2012 5:13:00 AM More reviews by papilloncrazy

I wanted this so much to work. I applied it once, twice and then the third time I applied it the next day it stung my eyes so bad I had to wash everything out. Didn't get a chance to see if it would have made any difference :(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm not sure about this. Back story: I purchased this on ebay really cheaply, from Hong Kong. This may be fake, I may be putting acid on my eyelashes. However, I have noticed improvement. It's taken awhile, but my lashes seem thicker, hold more of a curl, and longer. The ends of them seem to have gotten super light/whiteish, not sure what that's about, and one eye looks as though it's doing a lot better than the other as far as growth is concerned. Mainly, my lashes look healthier. Is this a noticeable change to anyone but me? Absolutely not. My sister noticed that it looked as though I had more lashes, or that they had more volume, but that's it. I only use this at night, I try not to forget but do sometimes. I used it morning and night but I wear contacts and it really seemed to irritate them. I apply it with the wand, then take a little extra and rub it onto the roots. I'm going to try latisse eventually, and see if that actually works.