Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow in Pink Ice

4.2

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I received this as a Christmas present from my mother. It was in set with other eye shadows like Eggshell, Sky, and Eggplant. It also came with blushes but I forgot their names. I really like this color and Sky out of the makeup set.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I worked for Estee Lauder for two years and I use to put this eyeshadow on as a highlighter and in the corners of my customers eyes. This is such a pretty highlighter, and not to mention if you are fair and you want to do a smokey eye that is not to harsh this works great with browns, greys and black as your lighter color. I have to have this in my collection and when I run out I really miss it. I have over 200 eyeshadows in my collection and I will tell you this is one of my very favorites for sure!! It looks great on everyone I have ever tried it on!!

on 4/19/2009 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

When I use cool toned eyeshadows, such as purple, grey, I will use Pink Ice as a highlighter. It is very pretty.

on 11/21/2008 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Although the color is very pretty, the lasting power is very poor. But when I use a primer underneath, the color stays perfect! I do not think I will purchase this again because I am not a big fan of pink eye shadows in general. Its just nice to have around just in case I ever need it.

on 11/2/2008 12:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I received this as a GWP along with the Artist's Eye Pencil. I think it must be the humid weather and my oily lids cause this eyeshadow kinda sucks. I mean, the colour and shimmer is amazing but once I put it on, it's hard to shape or blend and it smears and smudges after about 2 or 3 hours. I once went out with this eyeshadow and lined my eyes with the pencil and was in horror when I saw myself about 3 hours later. The eyeliner smudged and the shimmer eyeshadow was in different shapes on both eyes from when I put it on. I looked like a witch! Shame, if not for that it would have been great.

on 8/21/2007 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am really lovin' Pink Ice as a highlighter for my eyes, and am a little shocked that no one has reviewed this gorgeous-colored eyeshadow yet!
The first time I ever swatched this on the back of my hand, it was love at first swipe! But I didn't buy it, because I was thinking that I had MAC shadows (ie. Phloof! and Shimmertime Pigment) that were just too similar. It took me almost a year after my first encounter with Pink Ice to just go ahead and buy it- and I've had no regrets since. Even the SA at the register remarked that Pink Ice was her assistant's favorite all-time highlighter! I can see why...Pink Ice looks like a very pale, pastel-pink in the Estee Lauder clear, lucite container (the container looks like a square, flat, ice cube). It looks like it has a white frost to it, but it actually swipes a pale pink with the most beautiful shimmer! Like tiny, micro-glitter all throughout! So dang pretty when used as an inner corner highlight! I use this with brown shadows, taupe shadows, mauve shadows, blue-gray shadows... heck, it looks good with just about everything!
Today I used it with MAC Mauvement pigment: Mauvement on the lid up to crease, Pink Ice in inner corners, EL Tea Biscuit (another EL fave of mine) to highlight browbone. A little Copperized Pigment in the outer creases, Lithograph Fluidliner to line upper lashes, Antiquity Technakohl liner to line bottom lashes. Lots of black mascara and WOW! Pink Ice really completes the look for me (NW25)! But then again, it usually does. I'm tellin' ya, girls... GREAT "eye-lighter"... give Pink Ice a try! :oD continued >>

Popular Eye Shadows