September 22, 2014 | 1087 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Sensitive

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this is a great, lightweight moisturizer with a good amount of SPF. It protects, but like any sunscreen, you have to make sure to reapply this if you're going to be out in the sun throughout the day. I like the water-like consistency. It hydrates well, without being too heavy. It is not greasy at all, and it is fragrance free! I was impressed by my first trial of this, and I don't get on with many products because of my sensitive/fair/combination skin. It's really hard to find skincare products that work well for me, and this Olay stuff delivers. I don't notice any huge, massive improvements in the overall appearance in my skin (Redness/hyper pigmentation still show through) but the product does what it is supposed to do, and it's a nice feeling on my skin at a nice price (payed $7 for my bottle). Hope it helps someone else too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Romyw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using this product on the advice of my acne guru Dan Kern of acne.org. I was using another tinted sunscreen product but it just started feeling so heavy......And may have been causing me some breakouts.
So, tentatively as always, I tried this product. I absolutely love it, and have had no breakouts from it.
I have crazy sensitive skin, and this never irritates or burns or feels tight the way almost every single other sunscreen or tinted moisturizer I have ever tried has.
I have cleared and refined my skin so well with Dans simple regimen and the products you'll find in my profile!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by ilikejuice

This used to be a staple in my morning regimen. I've been using it for several years now, but I believe they changed the formula since I first started using it. It doesn't sufficiently hydrate my skin anymore. I especially feel the dryness under my eyes (or maybe my skin is changing). But others have noted this problem, I don't think I'm alone in this assumption.

Also, the SPF 15 deters me from buying the product again. One of their main sunscreen ingredients is Octinoxate, which is known to mimic estrogen, which is linked to breast cancer. No thanks.

I've since switched to all natural/vegetarian products by Nature's Gate and Alba Botanica while using La Roche-Posay's Mineral Sunscreen. There's no such thing as a COMPLETELY natural moisturizer/sunscreen unless you're literally cutting, grinding, mixing your own fruit, but I've found these to be the best alternatives.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by MymyD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love love loooove this product! No parabens, no mineral oils, doesn't clock my pores, and soaks right into my skin. Freaking lovvvve it! Oh, and there's SPF in it, what else could you wish for? A little goes a very long way, after a year of daily use, I'm almost done with my first package. Did buy a duo pack, so have another one left. Paid $12 for 2 bottles, so it's super cheap too. Love this more than my Clinique, l'oreal, Chanel etc moisturizer. 100% will buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Formerann83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Used to love this but now it breaks me out and is very greasy for some reason. My skin has changed I guess but I can no longer use this on my combination skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by jennyreviews

Oily/ combination skin, acne prone
I'm really NOT a fan of this moisturizer.
The bottle seems to be very unsanitary. I much prefer a pump. When squeezing onto your fingers, you either get too much or too little product. I have always applied moisturizer on my cheeks, nose, chin, temples, and forehead. After applying, I wash the excess product off, and it's just going down the drain!
The actual product itself is not good either. It does not smell like anything I would want to be putting on my skin, kind of like paint, or nail polish. Stinky! It's so thick and heavy. Even after blotting my skin, the product is still clearly on my face. My face is oily, greasy, and slick after application.
After a day of school I feel disgusting and need to wash my face immediately.
I would only recommend this to you if you have dry skin. For people with oily skin, DO NOT GET THIS.
I'm still on the hunt for a nice moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Dancecraver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My mom has used this product since I was a baby. Since my family is very fair skinned she has been putting this product on me since I was five years old. It has protected my skin always and I never feel oily with it. I am now 19 and have amazing skin! My peers always ask me what I do to get my skin and I always say sea breeze and Olay SPF moisturizer. Mothers out there! Protect your children with this! It's never too early! Your dermatologist will agree with that!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2014 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Crimsonjewel

Did absolutely nothing for my dry patches.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2014 6:53:00 AM More reviews by niftypineapple914

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This burnt me :( I'd put a small amount on about 20mins after my Persagel, and then constant burning. This seems to be a recurrent problem for me, so I think the issue is the SPF itself in moisturisers. At least this didnt ball up, like Neutrogena Sheer Dry Touch did. Both made my Tzone far too oily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't expect to love this moisturizer as much as I do!
I never picked up the habit of wearing moisturizer with SPF, as every single one of them managed to give me pimples. This is the only one that doesn't. Hooray!
My skin is oily, but this lotion sinks in nicely. I don't notice any scent at all and usually I'm sensitive to scents in products. It doesn't leave a white cast like other physical sunscreens. I still use a primer before foundation, after I let the lotion sink in a bit. It leaves a really nice texture on my skin.
It's cheap and available almost everywhere, drugstore, grocery store, etc. The bottle isn't perfectly designed or fancy but I'm cool with a squeeze tube.
I'm so unbelievably happy that I finally found a face moisturizer with SPF that I like. I can see in other reviews that it can make other people break out, so of course be cautious.