April 17, 2014 | 1559 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Sensitive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

I love this classic Olay Moisturizer for sensitive skin. Good all around product. Nice texture not too greasy faint pleasant scent. The only thing I dislike is the bottle it comes in makes it hard to use up all of the lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by ajj0061

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this moisturizer/SPF for the last few years. I started buying it when I realized the importance of SPF daily.
My best friend used this product so I decided to buy it as well. Now, I'm wanting something with a higher SPF, but every time I try something new, it irritates my skin or breaks me out. I always end up coming back to this product! I was lucky that the first SPF product I tried was so good to my skin!
I tend to have oily skin, and this does make my skin a bit too shiny. However, if I go on to my makeup routine, it doesn't matter because I end with powder anyways.
I've bought several bottles and I'm sure I'll buy several more. This is a very good product with UVA/UVB coverage esp. for sensitive skin. Also, being able to find it in any grocery store makes it a very convenient product to use. Would recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 5:07:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

This only has SPF 15 so it's not really a sunscreen product. I get this for my teen daughter who has typical teenage skin - oily, dry in places and a bit spotty. She uses it during the day and really likes it. For the huge amount I don't mind repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by CharacterofLife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this daily no matter what, and no matter what foundation or BB cream I will be using.

This lotion sinks into my skin. It doesn't make my eyes water. It helps my foundation spread and doesn't effect it in a negative way.

I always repurchase this when I'm running low. I've been using it off & on for at least 10➕ years

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by rjones

I think I have been using this product as long as they have been making it, I used the regular version for years before (since I was 18!!!) but as I got older the perfumey smell would give me a headache. I am very sensitive to perfumes so this product is perfect for me. Although I do not have acne prone skin I have had other moisturizers break me out. I am 50+ and I have gotten compliments on my skin for years and I attribute part of that to the daily use of this product.
Again, I am very very sensitive to perfumes and in summer while on the beach or at the pool I can not use regular sunscreens because when I put my glasses on the product on my face my eyes water, itch and then swell shut. Even Neutrogena- Face had this effect! It seems like when I put on my sunglasses the chemical is encapsulated inside of the lens, therefore forcing a reaction. I have tried every product on the market (HE & LE) and this is the only sunscreen that I can put on my face that does not make my eyes burn, itch and swell.
Granted, now that I am older, in winters harsher weather I have to use something more extreme (Elizabeth Arden ceramide) but I always apply this on top for smoother finish and the SPF benefit.
I dont use foundation much any more but when I did/ do I can easily mix a bit of OOO into the product for better and smoother coversgae or I can apply this as a base for a similar result.
I have mixed it with bronzers of shimmers that I have had over the years for a little color base on my thighs while at the pool. This way I have a bit of color, a bit of shimmer and a sunscreen too. Of course at this time I will have already had applied a higher SPF sunscreen, so I just put this on top as an added bonus.
Also, it is a lotion moisturizer that men will be OK with because it is not greasy and it is unscented.
My daughter (age 33- pic of her and myself in profile) has used this since she was 17 or 18 too. This has been a part of our daily routines for many many years. Funny thing... when she was 13 or so she called this 'Oil of Old Lady'... LOL... she is a believer though.

Not only WILL I buy this product again... I have repurchased many many many times!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by BriJax01

Why Olay?! Why?? I love the way this smells and it is a great moisturizer. I also love that if has SPF because I have acne scars and the SPF protects me. However if you have acne prone skin, this will most likely break out you :( I broke out so bad so unfortunately I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by BlackHoleDiver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I put this over another lotion (cetaphil) in winter, and even on some fine summer days. They're a great team. First, they're fragrance free. Second, they're neither greasy nor heavy. Third, the olay is perfect for people who don't spend a huge amount of time in the sun but want that bit of protection. The formula keeps my skin soft all day, which is admittedly difficult in winter, especially here in the often wretched northeast. It wears very well under makeup, absorbs quickly, and doesn't smear. You might want to wait a minute or two before adding blush or liner, but that's the same for any moisturizer. The price is reasonable too. Why spend hundreds on lotions that don't do anything special? Olay is reliable, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and works for all ages. This formula contains physical (zinc) and chemical sunscreen, unlike many lotions that have two or three chemical screens. This is an excellent option for truly sensitive skin. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by ivorybeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this moisturizer for years, it doesn't clog my pores, doesn't sting when I get it close to my eyes & I never get a sunburn while wearing this(unlike with other ss I've tried.) It works great under mu. I will continue to use this zinc formula ss and hope they never discontinue it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by trinities

I've been using this product for the last three or so months and I've had good luck with it. It doesn't break me out or exacerbate my occasional hormonal cystic acne, which is essential! I'm glad I've finally found an SPF lotion that doesn't feel greasy. It's hydrating, and wears well under makeup. I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

It would have been a nice lotion, except I have acne-prone combination skin, and this product really breaks me out a lot every time I try to use it. Odd, because I rarely get breakout from moisturizers of other brands.