Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Sensitive

3.8

6.0% OCTINOXATE, 3.0% ZINC OXIDE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PEG/PPG-20/20 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-21, STEARYL ALCOHOL, SUCROSE POLYCOTTON-SEEDATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, STEARETH-2, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, OLETH-3 ppd 2.5

Love how non-greasy this is! Most sunscreens make my already oily t-zone, even more "glowing" throughout the day, but not this one. This only has one chemical SS ingredient paired with zinc oxide, so it's so much better for my sensitive skin that tends to break out from sunscreens. Not terribly expensive, I have the smaller 4 oz. bottle and paid around $7. Also, this is fine to use around my eyes, and does not cause any burnging/stinging/watering. In the summer, I switch to the Complete SPF 30 Sensitive skin, but for the rest of the year, I prefer an SPF 15 for everyday incidental sun exposure.

The new formula is terrible !!! Bring the old one back please!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I have been using this product since I was a child.

I don't think the sun protection is adequate against the Los Angeles sun, but I have sensitive, clog-prone skin that just won't tolerate products. I've tried the SPF 30 version of this and broke out. I have tried numerous sunscreen samples over the years and always come back to this.

At this end of the day, it moisturizes my skin lightly, isn't heavy or greasy, has no smell, and provides enough sun protection to get me through an average day with some outdoor time. It doesn't irritate or break me out, so I stay with it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Did not work for my oily skin.
I felt more greasy and never felt like this dried. It was not a heavy lotion but it did not agree with my skin.
I was too shiny and I also broke out.
I think if you do not have oily skin this would probably be great. Especially the size of the bottle, you get your moisturizer and spf in one.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have oily skin and this moisturizer (which really has SPF 30) is a little heavy for me. However, I do have some foundations that are quite drying so a little extra hydration works well with these makeup products. This moisturizer has both chemical and physical sunscreen and the SPF 30 is perfect for the Florida sun (but only for limited exposure such as going from the car into the office/store). I also use this product when I walk my dogs and it doesn't seem to slip off even when I sweat a little bit. However, I haven't tried using it in the hot Florida summer and probably won't because during that time of the year, it will definitely be too heavy. As far as the formula goes, my skin is very, very sensitive and this product caused no reaction at all. I also love the Olay Foaming Face Wash for Sensitive Skin, which I use twice daily. It also causes no reaction is the practically the only cleanser I can use without a problem. My sensitive stems from using a retinol product (Philosophy) over a year ago and I had both an angry red rash and swelling under my eyes. Nothing seemed to help it and I eventually went to a dermatologist who prescribed Desonide ointment and cream, which did help quite a bit. Ever since that time, all the products that I used to use regularly caused me to break out with the same red rash and swelling so I had to change my entire lineup of products. I usually use La Roche Posay Toleraine Fluid but it's rather expensive and comes in a very small tube. However, it works well for my oily skin but I decided to try this Olay moisturizer to see whether it could replace the Toleraine on occasion. The Olay product will work during the drier winter months and I will use Toleraine during the warm and hot spring and summer. I tried the LRP SPF 50 moisturizer and found it very greasy, so I only use it when I'm gardening or walking the dogs (so no one sees my greasy, sweaty face). I do like the product pretty well and recommend it for anyone with super sensitive skin like mine. I'm really surprised that it caused no issues but I do like the cleanser, so I guess it shouldn't be that surprising. It has no fragrance, which is a very good thing, and I think it's suitable for any skin type, provided you need the hydration. It would likely be great for drier skin types. All in all, it's definitely worth $12.99 and the bottle is a good size. It will likely last me a long time because I"ll only use it in the wintertime. I certainly recommend it. It's a good product for a decent price.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've used olay moisturizers in the past, I stopped then starting using again. I got this one for sensitive skin. I have mild acne that's starting to heal on my face. I am so upset that I used this on my face!! This product gave me milia. Now I have to wait longer for everything on my face to get cleared up. I been using apple cider vinegar toner, tea tree oil and the neutrogena acne spot treatment. Works wonders!! The search is on for a moisturizer with spf that doesn't irritate my skin blahh

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I can't use this on my face because it clogs my pores badly. If you have skin that is prone to blackheads, closed comedones, and congestion, I would highly suggest you to skip this lotion -for your face-.

This is a light lotion consistency, and leaves an almost matte finish. It doesnt help with oil control though, nor is it very moisturizing. Its only so so in that department. Certainly better than nothing, but not that great. So it would only work for normal to combination skin.

It upsets me this claims to be non-comedogenic. It clogs my pores very obviously.That said I have very little issue using this on my neck. My neck is a dry area for me. I still get some very small, hard, whiteheads around my collarbone, but its very minimal. Because I like the fluid consistensy, moisture, part Zinc Spf of this and the amount you get for the price, i might just repurchase this or the spf 30 version, to keep using -on my neck only-, if I don't find something better. But ill definetively be on the lookout for something else.

I really can't reccomend this for acne-prone people. The ingredient list seems innocent enough, though not a complete green light, but it still is causing obvious problems. My skin is quite oily and gets congested fast depending on what I apply topically. Overall Im not a fan.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

While the spf level isn't good, the product goes on smooth and easy to blend in. This sunscreen/moisturizer also doesn't sting my face, which is usually what happens since I use Duac (benz perox/clindamycin). Not this one tho. I just wait about 45 minutes after Duac to apply this and I'm good to go!
I am still on the search for a higher rated spf sunscreen as good as this though. Preferably all physical, tho I'd be partial to a combination similar to this (zinc/oxtinate).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a nice moisturizer in the sense that it does not have any off-putting fragrance to it and it has a silky feel. And it's certainly cost-effective -- I was able to get it at Jewel for under $10. For the first week or so I used it, I was very pleased. But after about 10 days of use, I began to have itchy redness on the sides of my face and to break out (even on my neck, where I normally never break out!). I would also say that this moisturizer is not very hydrating. I started noticing dryness in my under-eye area that I never experienced with my previous moisturizer. On the plus side, it doesn't irritate my eyes like some SPF moisturizers do. My skin is ultra-sensitive and I have trouble finding a moisturizer with SPF that doesn't irritate or break me out. I guess the search continues!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Wow, I'm pretty impressed by this little drugstore gem. I found this on beautypedia.com and had to try it because of the great reviews. I got the one for normal skin (I'm usually combo/oily/sometimes acne prone) but I wanted to try the normal one and see how I liked it. It's FABULOUS. I apply it in the daytime over a vitamin C serum and it seems to absorb better that way. It's a lotiony texture that isn't too thick. I love that this has vitamins in it, unlike your average drugstore moisturizer. The SPF 15 is nice, I do apply a foundation that has SPF in it too though so I am getting some extra protection. Overall, I feel like this moisturizes my skin without being greasy and provides a good base for my makeup. Can't beat the size, price, and packaging either.