Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Sensitive

3.8

6.0% OCTINOXATE, 3.0% ZINC OXIDE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PEG/PPG-20/20 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-21, STEARYL ALCOHOL, SUCROSE POLYCOTTON-SEEDATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, STEARETH-2, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, OLETH-3 ppd 2.5

on 3/24/2015 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a really nice affordable moisturizer with sunscreen. It helps protect my skin without causing irritation. I like that the SPF is broad spectrum. And the non-greasy texture makes it an ideal base for makeup.

on 3/16/2015 1:38:00 PM

I saw this had good reviews on several beauty magazines so I gave it a shot. Olay wasn't widely available yet in my country back then so I got it in a shop where they sell imported goods, which meant it was more expensive than usual SRP. Ouch. Anyway, the texture of this is light, there was a slight shine after application but that tends to fade after a few minutes. It didn't break out my combination-oily skin and didn't give a whitecast on flash photography. The reasons I didn't repurchase after finishing the bottle: a. While it did an ok job, I just wasn't wowed by it. I don't think it did anything to improve the state of my skin; b. I live in a tropical country and I've found that SPF15 on the face is just not good enough. My minimum now is SPF25; c. It's still not widely available over here & still far too expensive for something I'm not really impressed with.

on 3/15/2015 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I consistently have used this for the past 5-10 years or so. Even when I try other moisturizers, I tend to go back to this one (or the other one for normal skin - pretty much does the same thing for my skin). Why? For a few reasons:

- I don't burn when I use this and go outside, however, if I'm outside for a long time (like at the beach for example), I'll add on extra sunscreen on areas where I'm likely to burn like my cheeks.
- My skin feels moisturized. It doesn't make my skin feel amazing but it keeps it moisturized enough.
- It's gentle on my oily, acne prone skin, which is a big win for me with any product.
- Texture is nice and the moisturizer feels relatively light once its had a couple minutes to sink into my skin.
- The scent is also quite light and after a few minutes becomes very faint/disappears.
- I have never broken out using this product or experienced any sensitivity/irritation with my skin.

Note well though - this isn't the best product for oily skin, but for me it's worked. As for makeup - my skin will become oily after using this moisturizer and makeup but I just blot throughout the day. Some may find this bothersome.

on 2/26/2015 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Love, love, love! Been using this since I was 14. Awesome! Doesn't break me out at all. I tend to stray from this moisturizer but I always come back because it's just that good! Lol & not to mention my grandma uses all Olay products and she looks like she is 30 lol. I definitely recommend this product. Perfect for sensitive skin

on 11/28/2014 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I thought this was just fine, but not as good as the original Olay Moisturizer (for normal skin). Being for "sensitive skin" really seemed to mean that it was for dry skin -- this formula didn't absorb quickly, and it left my skin a little bit oily and greasy. There is also a white cast, especially on darker skin, but that's to be expected from a physical sunscreen. I also hoped that there would be more information about how much UVA protection there was (rather than just saying 'broad spectrum'), but the packaging is scant on information.

on 10/27/2014 12:13:00 AM

I started using this product on the advice of Dan Kern of acne.org. I have had a real struggle with my skin the past five or so years, but understand the importance of sunscreen. (Consequently, I have tried oodles of sunscreens and tinted moisturizers). So, tentatively, I tried this product.
I love it, and have had no breakouts from it. It is a lightweight lotion formula, not thick and goopy.
I have very sensitive skin, and this never irritates or burns or feels tight the way almost every single other sunscreen or tinted moisturizer I have ever tried has. It will leave a sunscreen cast a bit if applied too heavily and not massaged in...but it protects my skin and gives me at least some spf for now.
I am experimenting with another higher spf tinted sunscreen product that I will be sure to review if it works for me! For now though if you need something, you can trust this formula as many, many people do.
(It is a bit of a cult favorite! )

on 10/17/2014 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

well this product was okay,not really my skin type is changing since I'm going into my 20's right now its changing from acne prone to dry/sensitive. This way to greasy for my skin and my skin is dry! but this no !really runny and the price well I purchased for almost $13 you can go ahead and try it but really greasy/runny and I had the need to blot my t-zone and cheeks like a lot thru out the day ! May i mention I would only wear it by it self, no foundation or anything.

This product was too runny for me. Not only that, but it made me so oily! I was disappointed because I wanted a good and affordable moisturizer.

on 10/12/2014 11:05:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This product is so oily on my skin. Its just not great there is not much else I can say. My makeup is streaky if I use this underneath. Not comparable at all to slightly more expensive brands like Vichy and RoC.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The "sensitive" formula of this lotion is not very moisturizing. Also, it leaves little white chunks of lotion on my face and hands after I apply it. I love the "normal" formula. The normal formula is more moisturizing and does not leave white chunks behind.