Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Sensitive

3.8

6.0% OCTINOXATE, 3.0% ZINC OXIDE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PEG/PPG-20/20 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-21, STEARYL ALCOHOL, SUCROSE POLYCOTTON-SEEDATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, STEARETH-2, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, OLETH-3 ppd 2.5

on 8/10/2015 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have used this SPF moisturizer off and on for many years. It wears well under makeup and doesn't feel greasy at all. It's true that SPF 15 isn't enough if you'll be out in the sun but I find it's fine for incidental exposure. It has no fragrance and doesn't even have the usual sunscreen scent which is very important because my skin is super sensitive. I have dry/rosacea-prone skin and this moisturizer has never bothered me, I even find it soothing due to the zinc oxide it contains. This is also great to use on my hands since I use triamcinolone cream for eczema which makes them more sun sensitive. I use it on my neck and chest as well which is very sensitive due to a horrible sunburn years ago.

Highly recommended for everyday use for men or women. My hubby even uses it since his men's SPF had avobenzene in it and was staining the collars of his work shirts. I can usually find it on sale for less than $10 for 6 ounces. I'm much more likely to apply it liberally at that price. 😀

on 8/2/2015 4:17:00 PM

This stuff breaks me out. It is so hard to find a moisturizer with SPF that doesn't. It's kind of sticky and makes you look pretty oily. It never really sinks in. I'll use it when I'm forced to, like yesterday because I attended an outdoor wedding, but I should really just stick to my mineral makeup for sun protection.

on 7/29/2015 2:14:00 PM

This product does not contain niacinamide as previously stated. Other Olay (Regenerist) products do have niacinamide. This is a basic moisturizer with sunscreen. I did use this years ago when I first joined MUA. I still have a bottle around for days I am in the house (and might step out). No fragrance. Low UVA protection and there is more protective sunscreen products out there.

No longer available in Canada.

Ingredients:

Active Ingredients: 6.0% Octinoxate, 3.0% Zinc Oxide. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth-21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycotton-Seedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Steareth-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oleth-3 Phosphate.

on 7/29/2015 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Probably one of the best moisturizers at the drugstore!

Packaging: I actually like the packaging because, even if it is a screw-on cap, the bottle has a tiny hole in the bottle. So you squeeze the bottle to have the product out.

Ingredients: you must be aware that this moisturizer contains niacinamide. This ingredients, IF YOU CAN TOLERATE IT, is great because it has anti-acne, anti-aging and even skin lightening properties. The trick to know if your skin can handle it is whether it turns red or not. It turned my skin red on some days. It was burning. However, it was fine on other days. This got me confused at first but I kept using it and the flushing and the burning did not happen again

Moisturizing effect: It is a descent moisturizer. If you have flaky skin it will not make it go away. However, it leaves your skin feeling soft and absorbs quickly. Doesn't make my oily skin look oilier. Plus, it wears well under makeup !

Overall a nice product, it is one of the best moisturizers for me because it does not break me out. I have veryyyy sensitive and acne-prone skin so most products aggravate it. This one is just fine. If you can tolerate niacinamide, I'll recommend !

on 7/9/2015 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I normally use this exact moisturizer in the "Normal" formula. That one is great.

I bought this on a BOGO sale thinking it wouldn't be too different from the moisturizer I typically use. I used it a few times and while it didn't do anything horrible to my skin, I just never felt like it really sunk in. It felt like there was a plastic film on my face and it felt like that all day. I could actually feel the moisturizer wash off at night (slimy!) and it was really unpleasant. FYI I have combo-oil skin.

I'll stick to the "Normal" formula from now on!

on 6/30/2015 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It's thin enough to apply well, and does what a moisturizer should do. It moisturizes. Otherwise, I'm not thrilled.

I feel like it sits atop my skin, refusing to soak in for a while. That makes my skin feel less clean that I did before I applied it, and that annoys me.

Plus, I don't like the scent. I wish I hadn't gone with the sensitive formula because I might have liked the scent better.

It's possible I just have high expectations, but I don't think I'll buy it again.

on 6/26/2015 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have very sensitive skin that breaks out with products and also gets itchy. My skin is also oily but dry on my jaw line. I have been using this product for one month now and my skin absolutely loves it. It absorbs rather quickly and I can wear it under my makeup without it slipping off.

on 6/24/2015 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was a little hesitant about buying Olay because it has a tendency to make my skin oily, but the price was right, and since I still had some of the old stuff left, I figured I didn't have much to lose. Good thing I bought it! Its now my favorite and go-to moisturizer. This absorbs very quickly, leaving NO kind of film on my face which I LOVE. A little goes a long way, so even though the jar is small, in 2 months of daily use, its still almost totally full. I don't typically care about sun protection like I should, but not getting a sunburn after walking around a renaissance festival for 4 hours @ 6,000 ft, I found it was a great thing. No matter what I do, I have dry skin, and if a moisturizer can conceal it, its only temporary, but this lasts all day. It goes great under primer/foundation. I love this stuff...found my HG

on 6/18/2015 7:35:00 PM

I was excited to try after wanting this for YEARS after my friend recommended it. Once I put it on, I immediately got red dots and pimples on my face. My face is pretty sensitive so this didn't help. If your skin is sensitive, I don't recommend this one. I returned it immediately. The packaging is pretty inconvenient. You have to twist off the cap, turn it upside down to get the product and I'd rather have a pump or a snap-off cap. Scent was light and it seemed ok until my skin reacted to it.

on 6/16/2015 10:21:00 PM

I've been using this as a daily moisturizer since I was a teen and it has held up over the years. Always light, quick absorbing, and scent free, the SPF is a bonus. I credit this product (and my vampirelike avoidance of the sun) with my rather youthful looking skin. I don't know what I'd do without it.

Popular Moisturizers