Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Sensitive

3.8

6.0% OCTINOXATE, 3.0% ZINC OXIDE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PEG/PPG-20/20 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-21, STEARYL ALCOHOL, SUCROSE POLYCOTTON-SEEDATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, STEARETH-2, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, OLETH-3 ppd 2.5

on 2/26/2015 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Love, love, love! Been using this since I was 14. Awesome! Doesn't break me out at all. I tend to stray from this moisturizer but I always come back because it's just that good! Lol & not to mention my grandma uses all Olay products and she looks like she is 30 lol. I definitely recommend this product. Perfect for sensitive skin

on 11/28/2014 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I thought this was just fine, but not as good as the original Olay Moisturizer (for normal skin). Being for "sensitive skin" really seemed to mean that it was for dry skin -- this formula didn't absorb quickly, and it left my skin a little bit oily and greasy. There is also a white cast, especially on darker skin, but that's to be expected from a physical sunscreen. I also hoped that there would be more information about how much UVA protection there was (rather than just saying 'broad spectrum'), but the packaging is scant on information.

on 10/27/2014 12:13:00 AM

I started using this product on the advice of Dan Kern of acne.org. I have had a real struggle with my skin the past five or so years, but understand the importance of sunscreen. (Consequently, I have tried oodles of sunscreens and tinted moisturizers). So, tentatively, I tried this product.
I love it, and have had no breakouts from it. It is a lightweight lotion formula, not thick and goopy.
I have very sensitive skin, and this never irritates or burns or feels tight the way almost every single other sunscreen or tinted moisturizer I have ever tried has. It will leave a sunscreen cast a bit if applied too heavily and not massaged in...but it protects my skin and gives me at least some spf for now.
I am experimenting with another higher spf tinted sunscreen product that I will be sure to review if it works for me! For now though if you need something, you can trust this formula as many, many people do.
(It is a bit of a cult favorite! )

on 10/17/2014 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

well this product was okay,not really my skin type is changing since I'm going into my 20's right now its changing from acne prone to dry/sensitive. This way to greasy for my skin and my skin is dry! but this no !really runny and the price well I purchased for almost $13 you can go ahead and try it but really greasy/runny and I had the need to blot my t-zone and cheeks like a lot thru out the day ! May i mention I would only wear it by it self, no foundation or anything.

This product was too runny for me. Not only that, but it made me so oily! I was disappointed because I wanted a good and affordable moisturizer.

on 10/12/2014 11:05:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This product is so oily on my skin. Its just not great there is not much else I can say. My makeup is streaky if I use this underneath. Not comparable at all to slightly more expensive brands like Vichy and RoC.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The "sensitive" formula of this lotion is not very moisturizing. Also, it leaves little white chunks of lotion on my face and hands after I apply it. I love the "normal" formula. The normal formula is more moisturizing and does not leave white chunks behind.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I think this is a great, lightweight moisturizer with a good amount of SPF. It protects, but like any sunscreen, you have to make sure to reapply this if you're going to be out in the sun throughout the day. I like the water-like consistency. It hydrates well, without being too heavy. It is not greasy at all, and it is fragrance free! I was impressed by my first trial of this, and I don't get on with many products because of my sensitive/fair/combination skin. It's really hard to find skincare products that work well for me, and this Olay stuff delivers. I don't notice any huge, massive improvements in the overall appearance in my skin (Redness/hyper pigmentation still show through) but the product does what it is supposed to do, and it's a nice feeling on my skin at a nice price (payed $7 for my bottle). Hope it helps someone else too!

on 8/31/2014 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I started using this product on the advice of my acne guru Dan Kern of acne.org. I was using another tinted sunscreen product but it just started feeling so heavy......And may have been causing me some breakouts.
So, tentatively as always, I tried this product. I absolutely love it, and have had no breakouts from it.
I have crazy sensitive skin, and this never irritates or burns or feels tight the way almost every single other sunscreen or tinted moisturizer I have ever tried has.
I have cleared and refined my skin so well with Dans simple regimen and the products you'll find in my profile!

on 8/21/2014 5:08:00 PM

This used to be a staple in my morning regimen. I've been using it for several years now, but I believe they changed the formula since I first started using it. It doesn't sufficiently hydrate my skin anymore. I especially feel the dryness under my eyes (or maybe my skin is changing). But others have noted this problem, I don't think I'm alone in this assumption.

Also, the SPF 15 deters me from buying the product again. One of their main sunscreen ingredients is Octinoxate, which is known to mimic estrogen, which is linked to breast cancer. No thanks.

I've since switched to all natural/vegetarian products by Nature's Gate and Alba Botanica while using La Roche-Posay's Mineral Sunscreen. There's no such thing as a COMPLETELY natural moisturizer/sunscreen unless you're literally cutting, grinding, mixing your own fruit, but I've found these to be the best alternatives.