Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Sensitive

3.8

6.0% OCTINOXATE, 3.0% ZINC OXIDE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PEG/PPG-20/20 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-21, STEARYL ALCOHOL, SUCROSE POLYCOTTON-SEEDATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, STEARETH-2, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, OLETH-3 ppd 2.5

on 6/30/2015 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It's thin enough to apply well, and does what a moisturizer should do. It moisturizes. Otherwise, I'm not thrilled.

I feel like it sits atop my skin, refusing to soak in for a while. That makes my skin feel less clean that I did before I applied it, and that annoys me.

Plus, I don't like the scent. I wish I hadn't gone with the sensitive formula because I might have liked the scent better.

It's possible I just have high expectations, but I don't think I'll buy it again.

on 6/26/2015 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have very sensitive skin that breaks out with products and also gets itchy. My skin is also oily but dry on my jaw line. I have been using this product for one month now and my skin absolutely loves it. It absorbs rather quickly and I can wear it under my makeup without it slipping off.

on 6/24/2015 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was a little hesitant about buying Olay because it has a tendency to make my skin oily, but the price was right, and since I still had some of the old stuff left, I figured I didn't have much to lose. Good thing I bought it! Its now my favorite and go-to moisturizer. This absorbs very quickly, leaving NO kind of film on my face which I LOVE. A little goes a long way, so even though the jar is small, in 2 months of daily use, its still almost totally full. I don't typically care about sun protection like I should, but not getting a sunburn after walking around a renaissance festival for 4 hours @ 6,000 ft, I found it was a great thing. No matter what I do, I have dry skin, and if a moisturizer can conceal it, its only temporary, but this lasts all day. It goes great under primer/foundation. I love this stuff...found my HG

on 6/18/2015 7:35:00 PM

I was excited to try after wanting this for YEARS after my friend recommended it. Once I put it on, I immediately got red dots and pimples on my face. My face is pretty sensitive so this didn't help. If your skin is sensitive, I don't recommend this one. I returned it immediately. The packaging is pretty inconvenient. You have to twist off the cap, turn it upside down to get the product and I'd rather have a pump or a snap-off cap. Scent was light and it seemed ok until my skin reacted to it.

on 6/16/2015 10:21:00 PM

I've been using this as a daily moisturizer since I was a teen and it has held up over the years. Always light, quick absorbing, and scent free, the SPF is a bonus. I credit this product (and my vampirelike avoidance of the sun) with my rather youthful looking skin. I don't know what I'd do without it.

on 6/16/2015 6:27:00 PM

The good thing about this moisturizer is that the consistency was light without being runny and it did not have a cloying scent. That's about it. It never really absorbed into my skin, so it felt weirdly heavy throughout the day. It also did not help with my combination skin. My face isn't even that oily but this made me feel like I had an oil slick all the time. Might be best for dry skinned people.

I think Olay must have tweaked the formula a bit, because I recently repurchased a new bottle of this (it now says SolarSheer on the box) and this used to still leave me with a lot of shine, but now it doesn't. This absorbs really well, and doesn't have that awful sunscreen shine that others do, and does not make my naturally oily skin, even oilier. I can't use most SPF moisturizers, because my skin is very sensitive to them, and even this is not one I can wear daily. However, on the days I know I will be out in the sun, this works the best of all I have tried, and I think I will be sticking to it!

on 5/27/2015 2:24:00 PM

The best! I don't know why I ever strayed away. This is an inexpensive lightweight moisturizer with SPF. I never feel greasy after I apply this, it seems to sink right in. It also very affordable even compared to some other drug store brands! Highly recommend.

on 3/24/2015 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a really nice affordable moisturizer with sunscreen. It helps protect my skin without causing irritation. I like that the SPF is broad spectrum. And the non-greasy texture makes it an ideal base for makeup.

on 3/16/2015 1:38:00 PM

I saw this had good reviews on several beauty magazines so I gave it a shot. Olay wasn't widely available yet in my country back then so I got it in a shop where they sell imported goods, which meant it was more expensive than usual SRP. Ouch. Anyway, the texture of this is light, there was a slight shine after application but that tends to fade after a few minutes. It didn't break out my combination-oily skin and didn't give a whitecast on flash photography. The reasons I didn't repurchase after finishing the bottle: a. While it did an ok job, I just wasn't wowed by it. I don't think it did anything to improve the state of my skin; b. I live in a tropical country and I've found that SPF15 on the face is just not good enough. My minimum now is SPF25; c. It's still not widely available over here & still far too expensive for something I'm not really impressed with.