July 25, 2014 | 1153 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Sensitive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by jennyreviews

Oily/ combination skin, acne prone
I'm really NOT a fan of this moisturizer.
The bottle seems to be very unsanitary. I much prefer a pump. When squeezing onto your fingers, you either get too much or too little product. I have always applied moisturizer on my cheeks, nose, chin, temples, and forehead. After applying, I wash the excess product off, and it's just going down the drain!
The actual product itself is not good either. It does not smell like anything I would want to be putting on my skin, kind of like paint, or nail polish. Stinky! It's so thick and heavy. Even after blotting my skin, the product is still clearly on my face. My face is oily, greasy, and slick after application.
After a day of school I feel disgusting and need to wash my face immediately.
I would only recommend this to you if you have dry skin. For people with oily skin, DO NOT GET THIS.
I'm still on the hunt for a nice moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Dancecraver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My mom has used this product since I was a baby. Since my family is very fair skinned she has been putting this product on me since I was five years old. It has protected my skin always and I never feel oily with it. I am now 19 and have amazing skin! My peers always ask me what I do to get my skin and I always say sea breeze and Olay SPF moisturizer. Mothers out there! Protect your children with this! It's never too early! Your dermatologist will agree with that!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2014 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Crimsonjewel

Did absolutely nothing for my dry patches.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2014 6:53:00 AM More reviews by niftypineapple914

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This burnt me :( I'd put a small amount on about 20mins after my Persagel, and then constant burning. This seems to be a recurrent problem for me, so I think the issue is the SPF itself in moisturisers. At least this didnt ball up, like Neutrogena Sheer Dry Touch did. Both made my Tzone far too oily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't expect to love this moisturizer as much as I do!
I never picked up the habit of wearing moisturizer with SPF, as every single one of them managed to give me pimples. This is the only one that doesn't. Hooray!
My skin is oily, but this lotion sinks in nicely. I don't notice any scent at all and usually I'm sensitive to scents in products. It doesn't leave a white cast like other physical sunscreens. I still use a primer before foundation, after I let the lotion sink in a bit. It leaves a really nice texture on my skin.
It's cheap and available almost everywhere, drugstore, grocery store, etc. The bottle isn't perfectly designed or fancy but I'm cool with a squeeze tube.
I'm so unbelievably happy that I finally found a face moisturizer with SPF that I like. I can see in other reviews that it can make other people break out, so of course be cautious.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

I love this classic Olay Moisturizer for sensitive skin. Good all around product. Nice texture not too greasy faint pleasant scent. The only thing I dislike is the bottle it comes in makes it hard to use up all of the lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by ajj0061

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this moisturizer/SPF for the last few years. I started buying it when I realized the importance of SPF daily.
My best friend used this product so I decided to buy it as well. Now, I'm wanting something with a higher SPF, but every time I try something new, it irritates my skin or breaks me out. I always end up coming back to this product! I was lucky that the first SPF product I tried was so good to my skin!
I tend to have oily skin, and this does make my skin a bit too shiny. However, if I go on to my makeup routine, it doesn't matter because I end with powder anyways.
I've bought several bottles and I'm sure I'll buy several more. This is a very good product with UVA/UVB coverage esp. for sensitive skin. Also, being able to find it in any grocery store makes it a very convenient product to use. Would recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 5:07:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

This only has SPF 15 so it's not really a sunscreen product. I get this for my teen daughter who has typical teenage skin - oily, dry in places and a bit spotty. She uses it during the day and really likes it. For the huge amount I don't mind repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by CharacterofLife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this daily no matter what, and no matter what foundation or BB cream I will be using.

This lotion sinks into my skin. It doesn't make my eyes water. It helps my foundation spread and doesn't effect it in a negative way.

I always repurchase this when I'm running low. I've been using it off & on for at least 10➕ years

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by rjones

I think I have been using this product as long as they have been making it, I used the regular version for years before (since I was 18!!!) but as I got older the perfumey smell would give me a headache. I am very sensitive to perfumes so this product is perfect for me. Although I do not have acne prone skin I have had other moisturizers break me out. I am 50+ and I have gotten compliments on my skin for years and I attribute part of that to the daily use of this product.
Again, I am very very sensitive to perfumes and in summer while on the beach or at the pool I can not use regular sunscreens because when I put my glasses on the product on my face my eyes water, itch and then swell shut. Even Neutrogena- Face had this effect! It seems like when I put on my sunglasses the chemical is encapsulated inside of the lens, therefore forcing a reaction. I have tried every product on the market (HE & LE) and this is the only sunscreen that I can put on my face that does not make my eyes burn, itch and swell.
Granted, now that I am older, in winters harsher weather I have to use something more extreme (Elizabeth Arden ceramide) but I always apply this on top for smoother finish and the SPF benefit.
I dont use foundation much any more but when I did/ do I can easily mix a bit of OOO into the product for better and smoother coversgae or I can apply this as a base for a similar result.
I have mixed it with bronzers of shimmers that I have had over the years for a little color base on my thighs while at the pool. This way I have a bit of color, a bit of shimmer and a sunscreen too. Of course at this time I will have already had applied a higher SPF sunscreen, so I just put this on top as an added bonus.
Also, it is a lotion moisturizer that men will be OK with because it is not greasy and it is unscented.
My daughter (age 33- pic of her and myself in profile) has used this since she was 17 or 18 too. This has been a part of our daily routines for many many years. Funny thing... when she was 13 or so she called this 'Oil of Old Lady'... LOL... she is a believer though.

Not only WILL I buy this product again... I have repurchased many many many times!!!