August 29, 2014 | 1809 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Sensitive

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by ilikejuice

This used to be a staple in my morning regimen. I've been using it for several years now, but I believe they changed the formula since I first started using it. It doesn't sufficiently hydrate my skin anymore. I especially feel the dryness under my eyes (or maybe my skin is changing). But others have noted this problem, I don't think I'm alone in this assumption.

Also, the SPF 15 deters me from buying the product again. One of their main sunscreen ingredients is Octinoxate, which is known to mimic estrogen, which is linked to breast cancer. No thanks.

I've since switched to all natural/vegetarian products by Nature's Gate and Alba Botanica while using La Roche-Posay's Mineral Sunscreen. There's no such thing as a COMPLETELY natural moisturizer/sunscreen unless you're literally cutting, grinding, mixing your own fruit, but I've found these to be the best alternatives.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by MymyD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love love loooove this product! No parabens, no mineral oils, doesn't clock my pores, and soaks right into my skin. Freaking lovvvve it! Oh, and there's SPF in it, what else could you wish for? A little goes a very long way, after a year of daily use, I'm almost done with my first package. Did buy a duo pack, so have another one left. Paid $12 for 2 bottles, so it's super cheap too. Love this more than my Clinique, l'oreal, Chanel etc moisturizer. 100% will buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Formerann83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Used to love this but now it breaks me out and is very greasy for some reason. My skin has changed I guess but I can no longer use this on my combination skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by jennyreviews

Oily/ combination skin, acne prone
I'm really NOT a fan of this moisturizer.
The bottle seems to be very unsanitary. I much prefer a pump. When squeezing onto your fingers, you either get too much or too little product. I have always applied moisturizer on my cheeks, nose, chin, temples, and forehead. After applying, I wash the excess product off, and it's just going down the drain!
The actual product itself is not good either. It does not smell like anything I would want to be putting on my skin, kind of like paint, or nail polish. Stinky! It's so thick and heavy. Even after blotting my skin, the product is still clearly on my face. My face is oily, greasy, and slick after application.
After a day of school I feel disgusting and need to wash my face immediately.
I would only recommend this to you if you have dry skin. For people with oily skin, DO NOT GET THIS.
I'm still on the hunt for a nice moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Dancecraver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My mom has used this product since I was a baby. Since my family is very fair skinned she has been putting this product on me since I was five years old. It has protected my skin always and I never feel oily with it. I am now 19 and have amazing skin! My peers always ask me what I do to get my skin and I always say sea breeze and Olay SPF moisturizer. Mothers out there! Protect your children with this! It's never too early! Your dermatologist will agree with that!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2014 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Crimsonjewel

Did absolutely nothing for my dry patches.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2014 6:53:00 AM More reviews by niftypineapple914

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This burnt me :( I'd put a small amount on about 20mins after my Persagel, and then constant burning. This seems to be a recurrent problem for me, so I think the issue is the SPF itself in moisturisers. At least this didnt ball up, like Neutrogena Sheer Dry Touch did. Both made my Tzone far too oily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't expect to love this moisturizer as much as I do!
I never picked up the habit of wearing moisturizer with SPF, as every single one of them managed to give me pimples. This is the only one that doesn't. Hooray!
My skin is oily, but this lotion sinks in nicely. I don't notice any scent at all and usually I'm sensitive to scents in products. It doesn't leave a white cast like other physical sunscreens. I still use a primer before foundation, after I let the lotion sink in a bit. It leaves a really nice texture on my skin.
It's cheap and available almost everywhere, drugstore, grocery store, etc. The bottle isn't perfectly designed or fancy but I'm cool with a squeeze tube.
I'm so unbelievably happy that I finally found a face moisturizer with SPF that I like. I can see in other reviews that it can make other people break out, so of course be cautious.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

I love this classic Olay Moisturizer for sensitive skin. Good all around product. Nice texture not too greasy faint pleasant scent. The only thing I dislike is the bottle it comes in makes it hard to use up all of the lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by ajj0061

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this moisturizer/SPF for the last few years. I started buying it when I realized the importance of SPF daily.
My best friend used this product so I decided to buy it as well. Now, I'm wanting something with a higher SPF, but every time I try something new, it irritates my skin or breaks me out. I always end up coming back to this product! I was lucky that the first SPF product I tried was so good to my skin!
I tend to have oily skin, and this does make my skin a bit too shiny. However, if I go on to my makeup routine, it doesn't matter because I end with powder anyways.
I've bought several bottles and I'm sure I'll buy several more. This is a very good product with UVA/UVB coverage esp. for sensitive skin. Also, being able to find it in any grocery store makes it a very convenient product to use. Would recommend!