December 22, 2014 | 1581 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - tea time

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by JaydeLife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a new Everyday Minerals user. I have very dry, acne-prone skin and living in a desert makes it even worse. I started using mineral makeup (bare minerals to be exact) a few years ago. I always liked it and being a gogo dancer, I found that mineral makeup had much more stay power than any liquid foundation and was better for my skin.
Then I saw reviews for this mineral foundation on YouTube and I decided to try it, especially because 1. It is significanly cheaper than Bare Minerals 2.Had way more variety in foundation shades and 3. because it does not contain Bismuth Oxychloride (I have very sensitive skin so almost EVERYTHING makes me break out).
So to make a long story short, I LOVE Everyday Minerals. I have 6 blushes from them and Tea Time is hands down my favorite. I acutally received it in a promo kit and I will definitely be buying the full size one after this one runs out. I have meadium toned skin and I am slightly tan ( I wear Light Medium and Golden Medium foundation in EM for a reference), and this comes out as a beautiful, neutral tannish-brown on my cheeks that I LOVE. I am not sure how it would look on fair skinned girls, bc it is fairly dark and really pigmented, but for those girls out there with warm, somewhat tan skin tones, it is a definite buy! I use it almost everyday.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was very surprised by this. When I saw the colour in person, I didn't think it would work as a blush as it's definitely in the warm colour spectrum and I'm cool. The very light brown-peachy colour is very subtle, sheer and buildable. The colour looks like a combo between a bronzer and a blush. I look really healthy and outdoorsy and not like I've been using a proper bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by konayuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in mini size via one of their promos. I'm not much of a blush person -- I have red post-acne hyperpigmentation and my goal is to lesson the redness on my cheeks, not add on to it -- but this is a nice brownish, sort of light bronzer color. I love it!

For reference My EDM color is Medium Beige. This blush would be perfect for those who have a redness in their face but really would like to try a blush. I found that it has the littlest hint of a peachy pink, but it mostly is a pretty light 'tea' brown. I have been using EDM's Everyday Bronzer as a Bronzer/Blusher duo, but I prefer Tea Time because it's a subtler brown blush, rather that the obvious "I have tan color!" of the Bronzer.

Overall it's a pretty blush with the right amount of shimmery color, and I will most likely order a full size once this runs out. I'm also interested in trying their other non-pink/red blushers (I'm looking at you Sand Cherry and Snooze Bar!) to finally create a blush collection for myself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this blush, but as more of a bronzer than a blush. I an NC20 (pretty pale!), so this works for me. I usually use NARS Laguna, but find that in the winter time it can be a bit too bronzey. I was surprised at how pinky this looked on the swatch attached to the review for this product. I found it to be a pretty true bronze and it doesn't turn out pinky on me at all. It has the slightest bit of shimmer, but I found that it doesn't really show the shimmer on my skin when I use a big fluffy brush to apply. I bought the sample size pot for $2.50 at the EDM website. I really like this blush and may consider buying it again in the future to use as a bronzer. EDIT: this is an awesome dupe for the Tarte AC blush in Exposed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by luvactuallyisallarnd

I received this in a peach blush sample kit from EDM. Taking one glance at the color from the container, I knew immediately that it would make a great contouring color. I applied it with an angled blush brush and sweeped it down the bridge of my nose and under the place you apply blush. And wow, my jaw looks slimmer and my cheekbones are more defined. For reference, I wear Sandy Medium foundation. Love this, and will purchase when the sample runs out!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Buerre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect highlight for women of color (medium to dark skin). It has a peachy undertones, but the shade is close enough to skin color where it will look like a bronzer/skin tone highlight.

Love it and highly recommend!

P.S. I use it with All Smiles as a blush and the look is fresh, glowy and amazing!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by FridayLong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Can no longer recommend EDM for anything. Formulas are changing and the Customer Service is abysmal.

I love EDM overall, I really, really do. This blush however was just awful. I am so glad I only got it as a free sample. It looks like rusty dirt in the little jar and it looked like rusty dirt on my pale, neutral face. Tried it with an FO brush and it only looks a little less bad. If you don't do well with warm shades, don't bother.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush is a total winner! I love love love it. The shade is warm and subtle without beeing orange. Very easy to apply without overdoing it. I use it as if it was a bronzer, and gets lovely compliments from other people on it. A def repurchase :-D

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by barbie11

I love this shade of blush! I actually use it as a bronzer instead. I tip a tiny amount (this is all you need) into the lid and then swirl my brush around. I sweep it along my cheek bones and then around the outside of my face for a natural summer glow.
I'm sure that this would look nice as a blush too.
It's a bronzy/caramel colour and should suit most skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2008 5:26:00 PM More reviews by bekoff713

I use this as a bronzer/all over face color and it is wonderful. Blends well.