Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Grapefruit

4.3

POLYBUTENE - POLYDECENE - PETROLATUM - BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE 2 - OCTYLDODECANOL - MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX\CERA MICROCRISTALLINA\CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - SALVIA SCLAREA (CLARY) EXTRACT - BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) EXTRACT - TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT - ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT\EXTRAIT D'ORGE - CHOLESTEROL - POLYGLYCERYL - 2 TRISOSTEARATE - GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL - TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE - LINOLEIC ACID - SQUALANE - STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE - CAPRYLYL GLYCOL - HEXYLENE GLYCOL - POTASSIUM SULFATE - PHENOXYETHANOL - [+/ - TITANIUM DIOXIDE - (CI 77891) - RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850) - IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499) - YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140) - RED 22 LAKE (CI 45380) - RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360) - CARMINE (CI 75470) - RED 33 LAKE (CI 17200) - RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410) - MICA - RED 6 (CI 15850) - BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) - YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985)] [ILN38001]

on 12/25/2014 7:12:00 AM

Moisturising?
Gloopy, sticky, almost no pigment?
Unfortunately yes for all of those.
Poor effort from Clinique.

on 11/24/2014 2:41:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

My favorite gloss! Shiny and moisturizing, but not too sticky. This color is very sheer, almost clear. I often wear it over other lip colors, but alone it's very pretty as well. I prefer this to a lip balm, it moisturizes just as well, but stays in place better and gives my lips a pretty shine. It has no glitter or shimmer. I also appreciate that it has no added scent or flavor.

on 9/11/2013 1:18:00 PM

This is a very sheer shade of pink (it's almost clear), so I don't really understand how Clinique came up with the name Grapefruit for it. This definitely won't give you much colour, but if you're happy with a very sheer shade then this would probably suit.

I got this as a GWP a while ago and haven't really used it a great deal if I'm honest. It's quite a nice light gloss, but as someone who doesn't really favour glosses anyway, I wouldn't choose this as a go-to product. The tube I have is tiny (about 5g I think) and I've bearly made a dent in it so far, so I'm guessing a full-sized tube would last a very long time (especially if like me, you only tend to apply a couple of times a day).

I don't think this is particularly moisturising, but if you're looking for something simple to throw in your bag on a night/day out or to take on holiday with you, you could definitely do worse than to choose this.

on 7/14/2013 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have all of these shades and they are such nice lip glosses i wear them most days and they moisturise my lips and give a really nice glossy look but don't have much variation in pigmentation between the different shades.

on 6/20/2013 9:38:00 AM

I love the Superbalms! They are truly moisturizing, enough so that I can actually wear them as a lip balm overnight. This pink color isn't my favorite, and adds more shine than anything, but if you are looking for a MLBB gloss it's one to consider. I LOVE the tube packaging because it's easy to apply discreetly on the go.

on 6/5/2013 2:15:00 AM

nice everyday colour- very nude. almost like wearing nothing but gives a hint of pink. not too sticky. just comfortable and moisturising. I like this product!

on 4/11/2013 7:37:00 AM

Got a sample of this recently. Totally fell in love!!!
Reasons:
- It's actually moisturizing. It feels kinda like a fusion of lip gloss and lip balm. It feels so different from the ordinary lip glosses I have.
- It has no glitter/shimmery stuff, which I hate.
- Adorable grapefruit color in tube but transparent on lips. Gives me a great reason to wear it at home ;)
- The applicator is so user-friendly!

Would love to try out the other colors too!

on 3/21/2013 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Medium pink in the tube, clear on lips. But it's a nice, very shiny, unscented and line-smoothing clear. Wouldn't buy it, but I'll enjoy the cute 7ml GWP size.

I got this in a sample size after a makover at a counter in my local mall. It just so happened to be the perfect color for my skintone. I tried it out, not expecting very much, but getting a WONDERFUL result. This lipgloss is so moisturizing that you can go without lipbalm under it! The color payoff is great, and this isn't sticky at all! It's all gone now because I used it so frequently, but I want to repurchase it very badly! I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO GET THIS PRODUCT!

on 12/31/2012 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I got a tiny tube of this in the Clinique Moisture Sample Kit. This is fantastic for dry chapped lips! I don't usually wear gloss, I tend to be a lipstick person, but for the cold dry winters, this stuff is fantastic! This stuff keeps my lips from chapping and keeps them soft. It lasts a couple hours and goes on clear. Definitely going to go purchase another tube, though I'm not sure I'm going to get it in the shade grapefruit, on me its completely sheer.

Recommended for Medium Skin