November 27, 2014 | 977 users online

Lip Gloss - Morpho Cosmetics Super Staying Lip Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by michellehelm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just purchased this gloss in Farfalla, and I can see how my orgiastic gloss collection is on the sudden verge of being otherwise forgotten... This is SUCH a gorgeous glowy-rose color with both enough pigment that it makes my lips look "lip-like" (i.e., I wasn't blessed genetically with non-face-color lips) and enough wild moisture that I can see this taking the place of my precious By Terry gloss in my purse before I even know what hit me.

Morpho customer care is absolutely phenomenal, and I look forward to being a long-term devotee of their products (eg., off to review the Morpho lip stain next)... What a FIND.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2008 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Sweet24

The Morpho lip glosses are fantastic - shiny but not lacquered, color with depth and shimmer even in the lightest shades. They also have a yummy smell and a great feel on your lips. All the colors work on different skin tones - check out morphocosmetics.com.

Morpho "Nabi" is my favorite, go-to lip gloss. It is a natural shade that gives an impression of polish for an everyday, casual look. It also looks great over other lipsticks to give shine and a perfect hint of sparkle. I've also tried "Mariposa" which is a deeper pink color, but it is too dark on me, fabulous on those with darker skin tones.

I can't believe more people don't rave about this product. Literally everyone who tries it becomes a die-hard fan, and I am constantly buying it and sending it to people who have tried mine and loved it. I met the founder, Janine, when she worked at Sephora on Michigan Ave. and then tried her line when it first became available at my fav local boutique, the Ruby Room on Division in Chicago. (That's where I buy my Morpho glosses now.) Janine is adorable and she knows what she is doing with her lip products.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2007 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Sarasotagirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My lip gloss dreams realized. Decent staying power, low stickiness, good amount of pigment and great shine. Pricey at $20 for a standard-sized tube, but since it stays put much better than most glosses, a tube lasts a good long while. I have this in Cho Cho, a red-brown that works over almost all my usual lippies or on its own. I also love the sponge-tip applicator (hate squeeze tubes or pots -- I'm not glossing my fingertips!) and the minty scent. No flavor. Available at www.morphocosmetics.com.