November 21, 2014 | 1695 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Christian Dior - HydraAction Hydra-Protective Eye Creme SPF 20

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by glammisskelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i recently got this was looking to try a new eye cream i read great reviews about it on Sephora so i bought it. i am very please so far! very hydrating, smooth and creamy makes the eye area feel very nice!

one of my fave eye creams is by Lancome the Primordiale eye cream but this is my second fave!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by emilee354

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good product if you're looking for hydration..but didn't reduce any visible lines as stated.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2008 2:47:00 PM More reviews by umbrellatime

I bought this back in the summer as my daytime eye cream. The texture is nice like various other dept store eye creams and it moisturized well and it smooths out the area. But over the course of two weeks I started to get millia (that were pretty small) but then I got two bigger millia bumps and I discontinued use. I think I will try it again since it got pretty good reviews here and maybe it was too rich for the summer? Will update if this time the situation is different.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2008 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Arbuz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this eyecream! SPF 20, moisturising and not irritating my eyes (only when I apply too much...). The package is beautyful, but not hygenic and not convenient when you get to the bottom of the jar... But I still like this product a lot and will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2008 4:21:00 PM More reviews by straysheep11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My eye area gets sun burn very easily. This product goes on smooth and light, unlike other eye cream or face cream that contains SPF. And it provide decent sun protection for my eyes. I just LOVE this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2008 4:01:00 AM More reviews by mjolk

I received a sample of this product a while ago and absolutely ADORE this. I am really surprised the previous reviewer had such a bad reaction to the product. I too have sensitive eyes, and find it hard to use eye creams that do not puff up my eyes or leave them itchy and sore. However, this eye cream is amazing. I am 23 and only have the faintest fine lines, but this eye cream seems to smooth them away before I put on my make up. Although the product contains SPF20, it does not feel greasy. It actually seems to help eye make up stay put.
Will definitely purchase a full size jar.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2008 10:21:00 AM More reviews by vampa24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product after reading the reviews. Unfortunately, let's just say the effects of this cream did not do anything positive for my eyes. This cream makes my eyes water and it didn't stop until I rinsed it off. I tried it for a week in case it was something else that was causing it, like allergies, but when my eyelashes started FALLING OFF, I decided to stop using it altogether. Also, the packaging is not very hygenic. If you have sensitive skin, this is not a product I would recommend. Also, I have tried many different eye creams, and have had the occasional red irritation but never anything as bad as what happened with the Dior HydraAction creme.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 5:04:00 AM More reviews by vanilalam

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!
I'm only 20 but I noticed a couple of fine lines under my eyes during winter which I guess is caused by dehydration from the heat (though I've been using an eye cream-gel all these times).
I've always been skeptical about Dior skincare products because I thought it's only their name that sells- BUT this pdocut is magical!! I noticed the lines becomin less obvious after barely three days! And of course SPF is always a plus.
It is not cheap but definitely worth the price!!
If I have to be picky, this product could be even better if it comes in a tube instead of a jar like now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2008 3:40:00 AM More reviews by pmakraki

Christian Dior isn't one of my favorite brands esp because they use so many parfumes. So I was a bit sceptical when I received 4 (!) samples of this product. I decided to give it a try though, because of the spf20. And I am glad to say that it works! It is quite moisturising, it didn't create milia, it has spf that it doesn't irritates the eyes and it comes in a very hygienic small tube package. When I run out of the samples I will go and buy the full package.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2007 9:56:00 PM More reviews by lissaSBC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a generous sample from the MA at the Dior counter. This eye cream is amazing! I use it during the day and it camouflages my dark circles and makes me look rested. I don't even need to use concealer! It has a faint rose smell and it's light weight not at all greasy. When my sample runs out I plan on buying this right away. It's $45 for 0.5 oz. Not bad for a Dior product it was cheaper than the last eye cream that I bought from Prescriptives but I see results right away.