Boots No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Toner

4.1

Eau,Butylene GLYCOL,PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Glycerin,Phenoxyethanol,Sodium Citrate,Tocopheryl Acetate,Panthenol,Polysorbate 20,METHYLPARABEN,SODIUM Benzoate,Citric ACID,BENZOPHENONE-4,TETRASODIUM Edta,Anthem

on 7/22/2014 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use it when my skin gets dry and it works in hydrating it. It does the job it claims to do on the bottle (in my experience). No stinging or harshness.

on 5/13/2014 6:18:00 AM

This is a good basic toner. I use it as an alternative to my expensive DHC CoQ10 when I'm just headed to the gym or want a swipe to remove any residue in the evening. It feels nice, causes no irritation, has no particular scent -- all positives for me. Price is cheap because Boots runs so many No 7 specials I can usually get it for 3. Only annoyance is the horrible bottle with the giant screw top. I solved that by putting it in an old Clinique Moisture Surge spray bottle. Easy peasy.

on 10/20/2013 8:36:00 AM

I found this product to have awkward packaging making it easy to spill. I found it was quite sticky and it was very easy to cotton wool stuck. I it was also expensive considering it is quite easy to spill. I don't have much experience and I will keep experimenting with this product but overall I wouldn't buy again.

on 2/26/2013 12:36:00 AM

Really liked this toner, works gently and smooth on my dry skin, but tones perfectly and also cleans up the finish of cosmetics and dirt

on 6/23/2012 11:14:00 PM

gentle, clean, takes my makeup off. everything a good toner should be.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This toner is one of the best I've tried, No nasty fragrance and it doesn't dry my skin out or break me out in spots like alot of toners I've had experience with, it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.

on 5/27/2011 12:03:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love the pump dispenser and that it's fragrance free. It's alcohol free and does not dry out the skin yet it's able to wipe off some of the residual that the cleanser doesn't remove.

on 5/17/2011 8:46:00 PM

My new Holy Grail toner!

This product is so amazing and is probably the best toner I've ever had. I bought it at Target for $7.99, along with the Advance Hydration day fluid (Which I love as well) and for 8 bucks I thought it was worth a try. I didn't like the Organics Rosewater toner since the scent bugged me, but when I saw that this toner was fragrance free I was hoping it would work better. And it worked A LOT better.

This toner does a good job of removing any makeup/dirt/oil etc., that my cleanser may miss, while still being gentle on my skin. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and clean. I love the price and the pump style packaging is very convenient. I have combination skin and it doesn't make my face super oily or anything, so I think this would work great for all skin types. Overall, I really recommend!

on 4/2/2011 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I suffer from extremely dry skin, and I always loved the idea of a toner but always had bad experiences with them. My skin had been feeling particularly grimy lately and I felt like my skin wasn't being properly hydrated with my moisturizer because my pores weren't clear, so I bought this toner for $8 on my last Target run, hoping that the hydrating and soothing claims were true. I've used this toner for two nights after cleansing with my Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing bar, and already I feel compelled to rave about it! Normally my skin feels tight and dry even after moisturizing, but after using this toner, my skin felt supple and deeply clean. Furthermore, I applied my moisturizer immediately after and it felt like my pores really soaked up the lotion. My pores look smaller and my skin looks smoother and brighter. I am so happy that I found this product!! I love that the packaging includes a pump, so I don't have to worry about spilling or wasting any product. I think I've finally figured out my perfect nighttime cleansing routine, and I couldn't be happier with this toner!!

on 2/8/2011 3:07:00 PM

As far as toners go this is pretty good. I'm not after miracles, just a nice swipe of something after I remove my makeup that is gentle and doesn't dry my face out, and this is it. Like the price, like the pump and like the matching cleanser too.