October 25, 2014 | 1253 users online

Eyes - Mally Beauty - Lash illusion lash filler

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by FiendGirl138

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First let me say I'm a sucker for pencil eyeliner. I'm always on a quest to find the perfect one(long lasting,smooth,blendable). I can honestly say this is my favorite of all time! The pencils are teeny and they need to be sharpened every 2-3 uses BUT if this wasn't the case, it would just be like any other liner. Instead what we have here is the PERFECT INNER RIM LINER as well as the best liner I have ever used to get not just close to, but actually INTO the last line! So its great for a no makeup look but it can also be built up to look more like a traditional liner. However because the pencils are tiny I use them as directed then use another liner if I want a more 'makeup' look. The color last all day and it definatly makes my lashes look thicker with or without mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2008 8:58:00 PM More reviews by MissLaura2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this last filler is such a good product. I actually bought this product after an elf eyelash curler yanked the majority of my lashes out of my one eye...yes it was bald! So, I saw this online and though I'd try it. It really really has a fine, small point that got right up there and made the illusion of lashes. I know this isn't what it's supposed to be used for, but I continued to use it after my lashes grew back. When you really want a non-makeup look, especially for work, this right between the lashes makes them appear so much bigger. I couldn't believe how wide-open my eyes looked! Thanks Mally

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2007 11:20:00 AM More reviews by judychoe

Love the concept. Unfortunately smudges terribly, even though I specifically asked the salesperson at Bendel regarding this. Love the idea of 2 pencils, but won't be using again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2007 10:07:00 PM More reviews by BeautyDiva2006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I RIS with just the one pencil and the sharpener. I think when you buy the set it comes with two pencils. Anyways.I thought that this would be useful since I hardly have time to curl my downward straight asian lashes and put on mascara too. For me it is time consuming since it takes about 10 minutes for it to stay put all day. So I thought this lash filler might help. Basically it is a tiny little black pencil that you line your waterline with to make the base of your lashes appear thicker therefore emphasizing your lashes more. I tried it on the top lashline on one eye and compared it to the other eye. It did make a subtle difference I would say! However I tried to put it on my lower waterline since it worked well on my upper lid waterline. applied ok no tugging but about an hour later it was smudge city! It all transferred to my lower eyelids and looked like my mascara had smeared and I had been crying. So then I just tried it on the top waterline on both eyes and went for a walk and came back and looked in the mirror and no smudges. I would say this is basically a really thin black eyeliner so if you have one then you won't need this. The concept of lining the waterline to make your eyelashes appear thicker was a good idea but I think this is a marketing hype to make you buy it. I would use this up since i don't have a skinny black eyeliner but any black eyeliner would do sharpened to a very fine point. IMHO...

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No