January 29, 2015 | 1693 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Expert wear eyeshadow- Nutmeg

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 9:41:00 AM More reviews by beautyGURU2

Love this color, i like to use it as a base on my eye lid and build darker around it works great for a smokey look as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by jsargentt

I actually use this eyeshadow to fill in my brows. I dropped the eyeshadow once (onto a carpet covered floor) and the top portion of the case cracked as well as the hinges... be aware the packaging is delicate. Regardless, the shade of this eye shadow is phenomenal. You can use a light hand and it appears just a nude tan, or with more product a dark chocolate brown. The formula lasts for quite a while when used with a primer. However, I've grown to love eye brow gels, so I would not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by karlabee96

I really love this product very pigment so a little goes a long way! :) but definitely will need a primer because without one it won't stay on and will just look like a mess by the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by adel78

Very pigmented eyeshadow. Blendable. Better than some high end e/s.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by newyork777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This eye shadow is fantastic, its a beautiful brown and can last on my eye lids as long as i put some powder first. I usually alternate between napoleon perdis and Maybelline, but sometimes with napoleon perdis the excess residue that falls under the eyes when applying can mark my face but that doesn't happen with Maybelline, the excess eyeshadow can be wiped off without marking under my eyes and making me look like I have dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by drivewayblues

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pretty sure this gem has been discontinued :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeshadow - it is definitely a staple and must have. I use it every single day, and that says alot considering I switch up my foundation, blush, concealers, and everything else all the time - but this gets use every single day. Plus, I use it for THREE different purposes: Crease shade (goes with so many different color combos), under eye liner, and to fill in my brows. The color is a completely matte, dark "taupey" brown. The color shown on here isn't very accurate - the color in person is a little lighter brown (still dark tho) and has more grey undertones. I have dark hair and medium olive skin tone, but I could see this working on anyone. It will last me forever too... even though I have used it everyday for the last year, I have barely put a dent in it. It was well worth the $3.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i love this shadow! the packaging is kind of annoying, i've had this for awhile and it broke on me. the color is a gorgeous dark brown matte. i love this for filling in my eyebrows (close to my brow color) and using in my outer corner. the pricing is good, cheap. it's pretty pigmented and creates the perfect brown for a eyeshadow look. it's so beautiful for the eyes and is one of my go-to options for the eyes and the brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by CharacterofLife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow & finally. This is a rich brown matte color with the best texture I have ever felt in an eye shadow. It's very buttery and smooth and I find that I want to keep rubbing and say "buuuuutttttttttttttery", but I stop myself. I've been looking for a way to softly but definitely define my eyes. This color defines the very well and it does it softly without looking harsh. *For Sensitive Eyes* When I've tried using other eye shadows to define my eye (right at the lash line and I apply with a damp standard eye shadow pad) they always cause irritation. I just started buying some Maybelline powder eye shadows and noticed that my eyes never watered or acting irritated in anyway. I also love Tastefully Taupe, Mocha Motion, Earthly Taupe... not taupe in any way but a great buttery blending color, and a few others. Maybelline must have changed their formula? Back in the day they were at the same level as CoverGirl. If you haven't tried Maybelline eye shadows in a few years, or decades give them a try. I suggest trying the one's I wrote of because they have been surprisingly wonderful!

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

When I first swatches this eyeshadow... I was a shocked!!!! It is like touching a super smooth cream eyeshadow. I have never found anything this creamy and smooth. Words cannot even describe the texture of this eyeshadow. The color is a beautiful brown/plum matt color. I am so completely obsessed with this color!!!! It looks really great with taupes that have a plum like undertone. I really want to try more of the matt formulas from this line to see if they are as FANTASTIC as this one!!!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No