November 27, 2014 | 1749 users online

Highlighters - Meow Cosmetics - Crystalline Cat Glow Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by VerySplendid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

** Not Tested On Animals **

(Double post - accidentally listed under loose powders)

I wrote to Meow Cosmetics customer service specifying what I need (full coverage mineral foundation which doesn't make my look dry & dusty/settle in my wrinkles & with the right amount of glow to make me look amazing but subtly so). The helpful consultant Elynor wrote back with some great shade recommendations and said that she herself wears the medium coverage blend (Pampered Puss) with Crystalline Cat Glow Powder on top. I prefer the full coverage blend (Flawless Feline) which is one of the best mineral foundations I've tried but what really shoves the whole she-bang over the finish line & into the # 1 spot is the Cat Glow Powder. I've heard people say that a product has 'blurred' their pores and I never knew what they meant - until now. Truly amazing. If I was tremendously rich I'd buy a sky-writer to etch 'Meow Cosmetics Crystalline Cat Glow Powder - HG! HG! HG! HG! HG! HG! HG!' across the far horizons and circle the world a million times. Well probably not. But you get the picture. Bloody good stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by thecoralfang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this along with Meow Cosmetics foundation, finishing powder, primer and some eyeshadows, and I didn't react to any of the other products, but this gave me horrible hives all over my face! It was so embarrassing, and Meow Cosmetics advertises how hypo-allergenic their cosmetics are, so I never dreamed I'd have a problem. I wanted to love this product, and the next day, I tried putting some on the inside of a wrist, just to make sure that it was this product I was allergic to and it wasn't just an outside factor + weird timing, and, sure enough, my arm broke out in hives. Twice, I tried contacting Meow about returning the product and getting something else, but was ignored. Thumbs down for customer service!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a GREAT finishing powder. I love using it as a sheer highlighter. It diffuses light, similar to the Guerlain Meteorites. I need to continue experimenting in order to compare the two fully, but this seems like an amazing substitute for the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by harls321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use a mineral foundation which gives a matte finish so I like to use this powder all over on top to give my skin a glow. It transforms my powder foundation to look like a liquid. Gives a nice dewy look on my oily skin that isn't over the top. I use the original cat glow powder and it doesn't look chalky or change the color of my foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Reposting since this is a duplicate listing also under Loose Powder...

This highlighting powder is DIVINE. You NEED this.

It is the type of product that gives you that ethereal, movie star glow. There is no shimmer, just a very refined GLOW. I use it daily with a gigantic fluffy brush as a finishing powder, using a smaller and denser brush for cheekbones if I want to really make it obvious. Otherwise it is just that magic finishing touch that gets you compliments and makes you feel beautiful. There is no powdery finish or whitish cast. It truly is wonderful and at a very affordable price point. I'll never try another highlighter or finishing powder again - Meow really does have the best of the mineral world.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this product in Moonstone and I love it. I use this as a blush, and it gives a soft rosy glow, similar to MAC msf in Petticoat. A little goes a long way, so I've had this for a long time. I sometimes forget it's there, but I'm always impressed when I come back to it. If I ever use this up I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I have the tinted Glow Powder in Citrine. When I first saw the sample baggie I was a unnerved by how yellow it was, but on application it adds a nice glow to my warm tan. I love how this powder isn't a glittery mess, and you need very, very little of it at a time. I use this along the tops of my cheekbones and my brow bone, and the effect is subtle but healthy. I've also done a light dusting across my entire face when my makeup looked a little flat and the result was a nice fresh glow. Whenever I finally run out of my sample amount I will definitely buy a full size.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by goldenbrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really don't like this. I wore it and my mum asked if I were sick. 0.o. I'm ppp cool toned and this just makes me looked washed out and not glowy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 7:34:00 AM More reviews by thecaitycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'd never really used a highlighter for more than just goofing off before I found this. I received a sample of "sandstone" crystalline glow with an order and tried it one day as a brow bone highlight along with my usual (neutral, work-safe) eye makeup. This stuff makes a *wonderful* brow bone highlight! The next time I used it I tried sweeping it along my cheekbones up toward my temples and down my nose. I was curious about whether this would make my blush look funny, but it didn't. My skin looked less matte without looking oily. It was like a finishing touch to my makeup that day.

I don't know if this is something I'll use on my cheeks and nose regularly, but the way it works as a brow bone highlight is worth paying full price anyway. I've tried "sandstone" with several different eye makeup looks and it blends in nicely with everything. I can't wait to try out something with more color, like "opal" or "moonstone"!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Ambrielle15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I actually use this all over my face for a dewy finish, though it's a highlighter. Still, it makes my skin look healthy and glowing. I'm so happy that it's slightly pearly and not glittery like other highlighters I've seen.
I have been using Meow Cosmetics for years and I absolutely love their products. This one is no different. :)