September 1, 2014 | 1923 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Lip Polish in Girly Pink

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Virgo03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice "true pink", without any of the purplish cast so many pink lip products have. I also like that it's glitter-free. It comes out of the tube looking very bright, but it's semi-sheer, so you can adjust the brightness by using only a light coat.

It doesn't have the best lasting power, though. Also, the gloss in mine had separated into two different shades, that I had to mix together myself. It comes as only .25 oz per tube so, although it seems like a good buy, it really isn't any cheaper than other glosses.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by SupernovaSky

I was on the hunt for a basic pink gloss and I came across this shade. It's a sheer pink, not too warm or cool and without any shimmer/glitter. I have to be careful when wearing pinks on my pigmented lips, as they tend to turn out a red shade on me.

Not this gloss! It shows up pink and brightens up my complexion without being obvious. Best of all there is NO scent of flavor whatsoever! It lasts for about an hour before disappearing but that doesn't really bother me much. It feels super smooth on the lips and isn't sticky. I'm in love with this gloss!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2006 6:12:00 PM More reviews by asian_vixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was accidentally in love with this gloss! i absolutely recommend it! it was on sale for 1.65 and i so happened to pick it up. turns out that the color goes on a lovely sheer pink, like a your lips but better color and brightens up my tan complexion! the color on my lips reminds me of my favorite neutrogena MS in first blush but without the browny part in it. it lasts fairly well and it is non sticky! great gloss!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2005 11:12:00 AM More reviews by commercesd

This gloss is quite a suprise when you put it on. In the wand-tube, it really doesn't look like much, but it was on sale and I didn't have a pink shade, so thought I'd give it a try. I usually stay away from pink tones since I have redness and I feel it draws attention to that. The color is very sheer, natural and not so pink looking that it's garish, so probably any skin tone can wear it. It's not sticky, like so many other glosses these days, feels light and moisturing, with a slight pop of color and no scent or taste. Rivals many other high-priced rip-off glosses.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2005 1:01:00 AM More reviews by orea_eleni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Owww (in a good, Michael Jackson in the 80's way)!! That's what I said when I looked in the mirror and saw this gloss. I decided I needed a gloss w/o shimmer that would look like a rich yet natural, juicy, baby lips kind of pink. I have never found this in a dept. store. I went to three drugstores this evening and looked at EVERY gloss. This is what I finally settled on and it is exactly what I wanted.

It feels light and moisturing on my lips- very pleasant, wand applicator, sheer yet a definite pop of color, no scent. Unscented is good for me cuz w/ scented products I start licking my lips-- even if it's not flavored! I'll be going back to stock up b/c I've never had a l/g like this before.

Worth the 1.5 hours of looking and the $5.00 price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2004 11:40:00 PM More reviews by JennyW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was very suprised by this gloss. On the plastic display tag, it was a scary neon pink, which I ignored because the tube looke like a quaint nude color to me. When I popped this open at home, whoa! the inner contents WERE neon pink, and thank goodness it's sheer because I would have thrown it out. So when I actually stirred the wand in the tube a bit, the neon pink color mixed with the nude color, so I guess there was 2 colors in one tube. But the combo is not bad, and since it's so sheer, it's actually quite flattering, in a naturally juicy lip way. And the packaging is cute for a drugstore gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2003 3:57:00 PM More reviews by redeyelinerjunkie

This lip polish is one of the shinier and more pigmented ones. It's a sheer barbie-ish pink -- a little more sheer than neutrogena MS gloss. It's sticky, thick, and unscented. It's a nice gloss, if you like glassy pink lipglosses.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2003 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Airerodiel

its pretty pretty (much better than colorjuice watermelon crush). its all shiny and non-sticky too. but it smells like cornstarch bllahhh

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2003 11:27:00 AM More reviews by electro_cutting

A little while back i bought this product, becuase i was going through a pink lipgloss phase. When i first bought it, I had to dip the wand in the tube like, 40 times before i got enough glossy-ness on my lips. The colour was a bit to bright for my liking, and in like a week, it smelled and tasted so sour. i wouldnt buy this shade again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2003 2:20:00 AM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first lip polish and I have mixed feelings. The color is truly a "girly pink" looks nice with one application but when you reapply it sets into a deep pink borderline too bright pink. It was hard to take off at the end of the day. I like the initial color but that's it. Texture reminds me of Bloom's glosses but with no scent. Actually this shade is very similar to Bloom's Cutie Pie.