Urban Decay Matte Eyeshadow in Foxy

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This eyeshadow is an excellent base shadow for those with yellow undertones. I always use a matte eyeshadow over my eye primer as a base shade however white or cream shades look a bit harsh in for my skin tone however foxy is perfect. It's matte and a very light creamy yellow almost ivory shade. I completely agree with reviewer below who said this is great to use over UDPP or any eye primer to set it and act as a base for any other shadow. I find that when using a satin or shimmer shadow (e.g. MAC All That Glitters) if I just apply it directly on top of eye primer it creases after several hours however when using Foxy it stays put. Absolutely love it and will continue to repurchase as it's a staple for me :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love this shade! I use it as an all-over base for setting eye primer. It matches my skin tone, and creates a lovely crease-free blank canvas on my eyelids. It's also a great choice for cleaning up the edges of eye looks, or muting really dark colors to make them more work appropriate. I will continue to buy this shade as long as UD keeps this formula. I hope they don't change a thing.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My HG brow-bone highlight. I use this everyday and with any look. I depotted this from my Naked Basics palette and placed in my everyday use Z palette. When I run out I will depot from my Naked2 palette and when I run out of that one I will definitely repurchase the single shadow as long as Urban Decay stays cruelty free. I love that I can use this everyday!!!

This is one of my favourite eye shadows from the Naked 2 Palette. I mainly use it as a base colour prior to applying another eyeshadow all over my lid. Truth be told, I consider this to be the powder version of MAC's Painterly Paintpot. I highly recommend it and will be purchasing the eyeshadow single when I'm in the US.

I use this shade to blend out the shadows near my browbone. Perfect for cleaning up edges around a smokey eye

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a nice matte, skin tone color. It's a good brow bone highlight but honestly there's nothing too special about it.

Whew. I love this texture of Urban Decay Mattes. Mine is from the old formula line as a single, and also as apart of the Urban Decay Basics palette.

I love its texture, and the ability to blend with this formula. I use this colour as a blank canvas for my eyelid after priming with NARS Pro Prime.

It is a difficult shade to gauge. The lighter my skin gets, the less able I am to utilize this shade to its potential due to the blatant yellow tone of it. (I am approximately NC15-ish. MUFE 117 is my perfect match.)

It is a nice highlight for the brow for anyone who is NC25 or darker, and would be a decent match to the flesh of NC20. I think that an alternative for those who would like a more pink tone is the W.O.S. in the Urban Decay Basics, or MAC Brule for an even more neutral alternative. For a more similar in texture, but a neutral/lighter shade, MAC Blanc Type.

I adore Urban Decay's eyeshadow in the shade Foxy.

It's gorgeous, light matte color is great for many different things. Highlighting your brow bone is a great choice when using this beautiful eye shadow, but it is also a fabulous, natural looking all over the lid color. I recieved it as a gift in the Naked 2 palette (which, by the way, I am in love with) and I believe it has been my most used shadow in the entire palette. Would look great on a person with any complexion color, so I highly reccomend it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have a palette that included Foxy and it was the color that I used up the quickest. When I saw that it was also sold in a single I bought one, assuming that it would be exactly the same as what was in my palette. Maybe I just got a bad one but even though it looks the same, the formula of the single seems very different. It is much drier and barely even gets on my eyeshadow brush, let alone my eyelids! So disappointed. Would love to know if anyone else has ever found a difference between a color in a palette and it's single version. Will ask a salesperson the next time I am in Sephora, but they will probably say they never heard if that before.

I am nc35 and foxy looks so natural on my eyelids it really takes out the color of my veins. Thinking of buying backups. I recommend for girls that want a natural wash of color. Not something super pigmented

Top Rated Urban Decay Products