November 23, 2014 | 2015 users online

Blush - NARS - Luster

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by ginandjuice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush is gorgeous!

For reference I have fair neutral skin tone, Auburn hair and blue eyes.

This blush gives a beautiful, lit from within, glow to the cheeks with a wash of golden color. It is not a bronzer or anything brown/muddy looking if your worried about that. Others have described the color better so I digress on that.

It's very buildable and I can't see it easily going anywhere near clown face with this. No fear.

Yes, NARS blushes are expensive, but they last forever! I've been wearing Orgasm since it first came out and am not even close to hitting pan. Definitely worth the money. They go on perfect, pigmented, not powdery or cheap at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 3:42:00 AM More reviews by scarski91

<3<3<3 this blush. In the pan it looks nothing special, rather lack Luster (pun intended). Somewhere in between dabbing the product in the pan and complete blending, it transforms itself into the most gorgeous soft golden-apricot colour that gives me a beautiful pop of colour to my fair skin. It surprised me the most, wasn't expecting it to be as beautiful as it is. This is kind of like the underdog of all my blushes for me, the one you least expect to like or win you over, but it has even more so than Orgasm. This is a classic case of 'don't judge by first appearances, they can be deceptive'. Should I ever hit pan, I most definitely will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Ravey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Luster is just absolutely my favorite everyday blush color. For the record, I am somewhere in between NC10 and NC15, so quite pale. Luster looks really sort of boring in the pan, but on your cheeks it just transforms into the perfect natural looking peachy pink with a nice shimmer that doesn't look artificial or sparkly. This is especially nice because it almost works as a subtle highlight as well. The only downfall is the usual with NARS (packaging) but also per usual with NARS, it's worth it for the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by cloz90

FAVOURITE BLUSH OF ALL TIME. I own six other nars blushes. Luster is my favourite, however does not go with every makeup look. So I would recommend this one and pink based blush like deep throat or orgasm as well. I barely use the others and I definitely haven't touched my eight mac blushes since purchasing nars blush. What a waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I am a peach blush addict and I am so happy to have this in my collection after nearly a year of lusting (no pun intended!) after it. This is a gorgeous warm apricot with gold shimmer; it's absolutely stunning. Really brightens my face and you don't need to add an highlighter with this because it is so luminous on its own. Smooth texture, easy to blend, fabulous pigmentation, and lasts alllllll day.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by miamarcakis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is too light for my skin and barely shows up. I was disappointed with it for my skin but would recommend it for very fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wavered on buying Luster for years because whenever I looked at it in the pan, I didn't think there was any way it would work for me - it's a warm, almost terracotta shade that I thought for sure would be too much for my pasty (NC15-20) skin. But I'm glad I took a chance and tried it, since on my cheeks it turns into a beautiful glowing peach with gold shimmer. It's a tad more orange than other peach shades I own (Chanel Reflex, NARS Deep Throat) but it's definitely not too orange, and it's pigmented enough to show up on most skin tones. I like wearing it with a simple wash of gold eye shadow and peachy-orange gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

For reference I'm a nc45. I use luster as a highlighter along my cheekbones when I'm using my matte bronzer. I use a very light hand and apply it using Bobbi Brown's sheer brush. If I get too heavy-handed it will emphasize my pores and that's not cool at all. I then blend out using my stippling brush. Viola....I have a glow without looking like a a cheap disco ball.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by KBru

I bought this about a month ago and have rarely touched another blush since. The shimmer is not overly done but still shows. I have very fair skin and it is a great peachy pink, leaning much more on the peach side. The formula is perfect, not flaky or chalky at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by sroben

This is my HG, go-to blush! I absolutely love the color of it - I use it every single day, but it's especially great in the summer when I'm a little bit more tan. This will definitely give you a fabulous glow to your cheeks, and it's a great investment! The packaging is also really nice, it's very compact and small but gives a lot of product. LOVE this!