September 16, 2014 | 1841 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Fruit Spritzer- Fig Splash

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

This is ok. I like the pleasant fig flavor (light, tastes good), but it's kind of a sheer-frosty beige color which I'm not sure if it looks right on my really red lips. Sometimes it tones them down, but other times I wish it had a little more to it. It's not really sticky, and not quite as emollient as I like my glosses to feel. It kinda slides around a lot and comes off quickly. It's not terrible but not a favorite.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2008 7:35:00 PM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, I like the consistency of CG Fruit Spritzer glosses. They are not thick and sticky and the fruity scents are very nice and not overwhelming. The shade I am reviewing today is called Fig Splash.
This shade looks like a very pretty shimmery nude in the tube. Unfortunately, on me is just one big frosty mess. Fig Splash just did not work with my complexion at all. I am latina with black hair, brown eyes and medium skin tone. This shade might work better on fair skintones but frankly I think Fig Splash is too frosted to look good on anyone. It just does not look natural. I will not buy this shade again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2007 8:16:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

This came in a 2 pack at Walmart, with another Fruit Spritzer gloss, for $4.88. I bought it because the price was extremely cheap for two glosses, and the colors seemed appealing to me. Well, the other gloss that came with it (I forget which one) was really nice. Fig Splash appears to be a really pretty milky, frosty beige caramel color in the tube. But it is the most hideous color ever on my lips. It washes me out completely, it's overly frosty, very goopy and doesn't spread around good (the other glosses seem to be okay...) and is just plain awful. The only good thing I have to say about it is the sweet smell, which fades away pretty fast anyways. I'm glad I only payed $5 for this...Horrible.