July 30, 2014 | 1475 users online

Brows - NYX - Eyebrow Cake Powder - Taupe/Ash

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 4:50:00 AM More reviews by ringu

The product is nice, but the packaging is awful.
I love the wax, but it runs out too early so I don't have any reason to wear this product anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by luisawang1

Holy grail eyebrow filler <3 I use this with the Sonia Kashuk eyebrow brush and my brows stay defined, thick and tame all day! I am considering tossing all my other eyebrow fillers and just using this. Btw I have dark brown/black hair and taupe is the best shade for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by LABeautyGal

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got complimented on my eyebrows my first day wearing this. Good pigmentation, great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Malvarado

I love this product! After running out of Anastasia's brow powder within a short time after purchasing I needed to try a product that was less expensive & this is exactly what I needed!!!! I have extremely sparse eyebrows and a scar on my left eyebrow, this product has great pigmentation, very inexpensive, and has very good colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 2:23:00 AM More reviews by kimmaria

Got it today and wow I am SO impress! Tried it on right after I got it and literally last me all day (8 hrs)
I got it for about 10 CDN. Pretty darn cheap. I got it in black/gray as I wanted my skinny brows to stand out with my fair medium skin and dark brown hair. Anyways.
PRO's:
-VERY pigmented and buildable. I was worried that the grey would turn out GREY on me but it was a soft black/charcoal. Very nice. And black was literally black. You can achieve natural to stand out looks.
-very forgiving... If you make a mistake just wipe it off!!
- Packaging is small and so so cute. It clicks when you close it so no worries of it opening it up on you.
-Wax is amazing to keep your hair flat and nicely in place...I'm not sure how great it would be if you had very thick crazy points I every where eyebrows tho haha.
PRO/CON (depends how you look at it haha)
-comes with a small angled brush and eyebrow brush...use it when necessary otherwise I prefer using a full size angled brush. The angled brush had very stiff short bristles..ouch! !
-wish there was a mirror, came with a highlighter...but whatever

How I applied it: Used wax to comb thru my eyebrows. Than with the same angled brush I used gray for first half than black for last half. Lastly I gentlybcombed it to blend.

I'm going back to get different shades. As a person who likes the pricey brand make-up stuff...this feels just as "expensive. "

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Schmanna22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This. THIS. I Iove this product so hard. The colors are perfect, not too warm and very natural looking. The price is unbeatable and you get a ton of product.

If you're anything like me you'll toss the included brush and spoolie and use your own, and probably ignore the wax (I use a wax pencil). I have the Anastasia brow powder duo and still opt for this product 9 times out of 10 when I'm using powder on my brows. (I tend to rotate between powders and gels, depending on my mood/effect desired).

This stuff stays put and has great texture and pigmentation. The packaging isn't terribly exciting, but for the price it's not an expectation to have snazzy packaging. The plastic snap closure is trustworthy, so it's fine for travel or tossing in your bag.

All in all, I recommend this product for those who prefer to use a brow cake. NYX really knocked it out of the park with this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This has got to be the best eyebrow product I've ever tried. The brushes it with it suck which is OK since this kit is not expensive. They are way too small and you can't hardly hold onto them. Plus, the bristles are too stiff and slick. They don't distribute product at all. I use a different long handled flat angle brush. My eyebrows are already thick and don't need much addition except to smooth out the edges and fill in small sparse ares. This powder is perfect for that without looking unnatural. It defines the edges crisply, but also with some softness so it doesn't look drawn in. You can also build it up if you need more product to fill your brows. I like the taupe/ash neutral colors. They work well with my dark brows. The powder is very smooth and fine. It stays on all day! I found the gel to be less useful. It seemed to be a bit messy and hard to spread. It is good in small portions if you need to tame some wild hairs here or there. For all over coverage on my brows, I pair the powder with NYX control freak clear gel and you couldn't ask for better results. Love this stuff and it has become a staple in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Kaelie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

$5.99 USD. I love this ash/taupe combination! I have dark brown hair with reddish highlights, and this is the perfect shade for my brows! For those of us who used to love the Chanel brow pencil in taupe (discontinued), you'll find the colors in the palette comparable. It took me a while to get used to the brow powder - I'm more used to pencils - but this was totally worth the switch. The price point is amazing for what you get. I've tried the Laura Mercier, BB, Clinique, and Chanel versions, and this was the best in color and lasting power. Amazing product!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by morganwoodley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have black/brown hair, green/grey/blue eyes but naturally blonde with brow colour that fits bother dark and light shades. The lighter colour works perfectly to bring them out but not look to drawn on. If I feel like standing out a bit more I will add a little bit of the dark on top. You can mix to make your perfect colour if they don't have it already. It also comes with a gel to stick those crazy hairs in place.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Youhaveabigbut

This product is perfect .