Sofina Raycious Frosty Loose Powder

on 4/29/2009 9:27:00 PM

I'm very disappointed with this product! The powder spills quite easily and as another reviewer noted, the puff is useless and wasteful. Sometimes it looks too sparkly depending on my skin that day, so I stick with using this as a weak highlighter. Glad I swapped and didn't purchase.

on 10/5/2007 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I don't think it does anything. It cannot set my liquid foundation properly. My foundation will simply come off if I press a tissue paper on my face after half an hour. It's oil-control power is a bit too weak as well. My face is oily after 2 or 3 hours.

The only good thing I find abt this product is the shimmer. It looks very shimmery inside the case, but it gives a natural glow after it's on face.

I have already discontinued using it and definitely not going to re-buy.

on 8/15/2007 11:41:00 PM

This is a pure white powder with rather obvious specks of glitter. The mill is very average, so if you don't have smooth skin texture it may catch in congested pores or dry patches. The powder comes in a test tube like container which is emptied into a compact. I don't use the puff applicator it comes with as it is simply excessive and wasteful. But the awful thing is that without the puff there the powder simply flies everywhere once you open or close the compact. I have lost a good 20% of the powder this way. This does not create any sort of frosty, wintery glow, just an OK finishing powder for fair-medium skintones.

Recommended for Normal Skin