New York Color Ultra Last Lip Wear - Snowcone

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/6/2014 12:51:00 AM

The best! I usually use high end lipstick like estee lauder, but after trying this I wont be going back. This color would look best on those with cool tones. Its very frosty, but not overdone. Looks very classy

on 12/16/2013 9:10:00 PM

hyhjyt

on 2/20/2013 8:47:00 PM

k so i first got into this lipstick cuz im on a budget and cant spend a lot of money on makeup. i was at walmart saw it and how cheap it was and was like 2 for 3 bucks or 1.97 for 1? r u joking? thats cheap! this lipstick is awesome. the color stays on forever with minimal reapplying throughout the day. looks great on me and i am forever getting compliments. its a nice light but yet flirty pink, perfect shade to match my blond hair and blue eyes and fair skin. i have bought the snowcone shade for a long time as a very faithful buyer of the shade and i am eager to try some other shades. hey you really cant beat the price. as i said one word: AWESOME. p.s. PLEASE. come out with some new shades of lipstick.

on 12/9/2012 2:31:00 PM

Absolutely love this lipcolor! I recieved this free,from a relative.I didn't open it right away,but after I kept looking at the shade through the cap I was curious.I swiped this on my lips & was completely amazed at the color pay off.It was a beautiful Pink,not a frosty as thought,which was great.It was long lasting.I wore this with gloss.I wasn't too sure if this turn dry on my lips.Overall,woud definitely buy this color again =)

on 11/21/2012 11:06:00 PM

I'm very impressed with this New York Color Ultra Last Lipstick in "Snowcone." It's a very pretty pink!
COLOR DESCRIPTION: This is a lovely light, slightly cool-toned pink. It does have a silver frost to it, but I don't think it is too strong or overdone. It is actually very flattering and easy to pull off. I love it!
FORMULA/CONSISTENCY: It's creamy and smooth, and although I don't know if I'd describe this is as moisturizing, it is not drying.
COLOR PAY-OFF: This is pretty pigmented, and takes maybe two swipes to get the color on your lips to look like what's in the tube. It's versatile and buildable.
STAYING POWER: This lasts maybe six hours? I'm not too sure, but it does not wear off too quickly. (Sorry, I'm not too picky about reapplication, so I haven't paid as much attention as I maybe should have before writing this review.)
PACKAGING: The packaging is pretty simple, it's square with a black base and clear cap.
SMELL: Hmm...not too much of noticeable smell here.
PRICE/AVAILABILITY: I have seen New York Color products at Target and WalMart, and the NYC website lists this product at $1.99 currently. But, I got mine at Target for about $1.70. I think it's a great deal!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I generally buy expensive makeup only like MAC just because I believe that the quality is better. This is the first "cheap" lipstick I brought and I must say that I am 100% happy with the lipstick!! I am in love with the color! It starts out a bit sheer but with a few coats it looks absolutely amazing!!! I would def buy again!!!

on 4/20/2011 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a nice frosty pink that looks good on me. It lasts a bit longer than regular lip stick but isn't the longest lasting color I've worn. It's slightly moisturizing which is a pleasant surprise for a long lasting lip color. I will rebuy! :)

on 2/9/2011 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Color: frosty dark pink

Pros: moisturizing, pigmented

Cons: very frosty

Comments: I don't understand why N.Y.C. can't seem to make a pink lipstick that isn't frosty or too bright. Swatched on my hand, this looked pretty promising...but once on my lips, it was just ugly.

Will not repurchase.

on 1/11/2011 5:19:00 AM

A very nice light pink/ever-so-light mauve. This is not "glittery" but there is a sheen to the finish, like satin. I love it. Dirt cheap and for the price ($1.99, CVS) the quality of color and feel is remarkable. Big bang for the couple of bucks I spent. And it does NOT dry my lips out like MAC!!!

The single photo is an accurate representation of the true color.

on 11/17/2010 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

As for the color, it's the perfect pretty pink for my pale complexion. Okay, now that the alliteration is done, I think the texture is very creamy and smooth, which surprised me. The lasting power is about the same as any other lipstick. I took a lippie off for the packaging. I hate when the lipstick juts up into the lid, so even when it's fully retracted a bunch of it still sticks out and can easily get messed up when taking the cap off (their concealer is like that, too). Overall, though, I like it.

Recommended for Medium Skin