July 31, 2014 | 1867 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - Novel Twist: 5 Pro Brushes (Nordstrom Exclusive)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2007 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ginger9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first brush set from MAC and I am very pleased. As I don't have a comparison to make vs the regular brushes so I won't comment on that (but the reviewer below has) I am very happy with the way the brushes feel. My favourite is also the 187se, and I thought I might dislike the 275se but I was wrong. I love all the brushes and I use them all! However I have to say my 219se appears to be a bit thicker (less pointed) than the regular 219, doesn't bother me though. I really like the short handles and the bag is very cute. Great purchase and a very good value. I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2007 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PIC below or in my profile if it doesn't work.
this cost me $48. this set includes a zip-up brush bag finished in rayon/wool tweed embroidered with the collection's signature random twist of pink wool fibre, mini SE brushes in:
168se
187 se
212 se
219 se
275 se
i wasn't sure how the quality was going to be for these since usually the sets just have awful quality compared to the large sizes. but they're actually pretty good. all brushes are feel so soft on the skin. my least favorite is the 212se since i have a 266 and love that one even more and don't see the point of owning this one. my favorite is the 187. i have the full size one and although the quality isn't exactly like the original size...it's still pretty good. very close in my opinion. pictured side by side...as you can see, other than the handle the brush head is the same size as the regular one. i was expecting to return this but i ended up loving it so much that i'm keeping it. i'll probably sell or get rid of the 212 tho. but the brush set itself has to be in my opinion one of the best brush sets that mac came out w/. i think it beats out all the holiday and special edition brush set that came out in the past.