October 31, 2014 | 1647 users online

Eyes - Hard Candy - super slim eye pencil - sushi

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2008 3:06:00 PM More reviews by liasaun1

This is a very well pigmented little eyeliner! I got it on sale for 75% off so the value was amazing (only $2)! I like that it's really slim because it's great for lining under the eye without being too garish since this is a very BRIGHT liner. It really compliments my blue/green eyes along with black liner on the upper lid. 4 lippies because it does tend to smudge off and doesn't last as long as my regular liner (urban decay 24/7). I will be going back and buying this pencil in purple!

edit// I'd like to add that although I still like the color payoff of this liner, I'm dissatisfied with the fact that whenever I apply it, even if I sharpen it first, it takes the entire tip of the pencil so that by the time I get to the corner of my eye, it's all scratchy wood and not eyeliner pigment >.<

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2008 10:32:00 PM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

This pencil makes me sad. It's the most beautiful green color. I got complimented on it by a complete stranger and a guy tried to pick up on me at a store...the first time I wore it. And I'm sure I'll continue to wear it, but the pencil is way too soft so that it mushes up, even if the tip is fairly dull. I'm not sure if I got a defective pencil or if it's just the ones in this color, because I have this pencil in the black color also and I don't have the same problems with that one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2007 9:05:00 AM More reviews by misscurlylocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this. This is a product that would make any ones eyes look pretty.
I have green eyes and I opted for the green (Sushi) colour as I wanted to make my eyes look like a softer ligt green rather than the olive green eyes tht I have.
This pencil is soft and I can swiftly highlight around my eyes with thtis and it makes them pop. I look young and girly and fresh all because of this beauty. Its a super slim eye pencil in a sea green metaalic colour and it comes with a mini-size sharpener (I'VE SINCE LOST BUT AM CAREFUL WITH A NORMAL SIZED SHARPENER)
I just love how I can glide this and line my eyes in a rush and this is all I needwithout the aid of mascara and this does a lovely job. I can smudge it for a barely there eye pop or I can go heavey with it which is dramatic but not in a sexy way in a girly innocent way due to the light colour.
This penci; is ace - trouble is I cant find it anymore. This is always the way...
I reccomend this though and I will be looking into this brand further.