September 18, 2014 | 859 users online

Mascara - Avon - Longest Lashes Ever Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2008 10:52:00 PM More reviews by siyang2

This is my ALL time favourite mascara. I am Asian so I have the typical, straight and short eyelashes. This mascara does MIRACLES and I really mean it. For once, the base is very useful. I apply a few coats of the base and then a few coats of the mascara and WHAM I have lashes. Now I just need to curl my lashes beforehand and it'll be perfect. It honestly lengthens my lashes by atleast 70%.

P.S. Doesn't clump at all as long as you're not applying 20 coats.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2008 10:41:00 AM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just like cheeky, I have small eyes and dramatic voluminizing mascara tends to make them smaller, lol. This widens my eye. This and Rimmel's eye magnifier will make your eyes larger and give long lashes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2008 5:55:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not much volume, but definite length. I've never seen my lashes this long. I got the Plum color which is okay. I wish it was darker, but it's nice. The primer dried pretty quickly, and the mascara went on without any clumping. I'd definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2008 2:27:00 AM More reviews by cheekypig

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Avon Longest Lashes Ever is a surprisingly nice mascara that's perfect for everyday wear. The primer is really nice and the black mascara is just lovely. This is a no frills, everyday mascara for the understated, natural look (which I much prefer to dramatic eyes - my already small/narrow eyes always seem to look even smaller when I do anything dramatic). I've used the primer with another mascara once and it really helped lengthen them and provided that gorgeous lush look. This doesn't flake or smudge during the day and lengthens my lashes whilst still looking natural. And I love how it never clumps upon application. It's super easy to wash off at night and is great on my sensitive eyes; this doesn't irritate them at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2008 5:06:00 AM More reviews by sugargloss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I needed a new mascara, and after reading the reviews on here for avon longest ever lashes thought I'd give it a go... I was very doubtful - avon mascaras in my experience don't work too well, and I didn't think this mascara would do anything for my super short, straight lashes. I must have tried over 30 mascaras, ranging from ysl and chanel to rimmel and covergirl, but none have given me the super long lashes I want. Imagine my surprise when I put on this mascara and it actually worked! WOW! This mascara is amazing, it made my lashes so long I couldn't stop admiring them! In my opinion it made them quite thick and black too, but if you want more volume you might want to layer another mascara on top. This is definitley my HG mascara. It extends my lashes for miles, stays put, and doesn't clump... AMAZING! You should all try it, and at such a cheap price there's no reason why you shouldn't! You won't be dissapointed!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2008 4:47:00 PM More reviews by royal_bee17

Well to start, the primer is excellent if applied carefully. You can't just throw it on because if you do it makes your lashes long, but It won't lift them up; thus it will still look like you have no eyelashes. So I apply it at the base of my lashes and push them upward. Easy. Then; there's the mascara. It's awful. It's extremely WET! I have thin wimpy lashes and the mascara brings them down. I tried the primer with CG LashBlast and it looked just fine. I saw it on Avon's SALE booklet for $2.99 so I don't feel like I lost a crazy amount of money,LOL. It's still on sale so feel free to try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2008 9:13:00 AM More reviews by uts3339

Tried this mascara based on the reviews and was not disappointed. Primer makes my lashes super long! Very good "going out" mascara. One con: The mascara portion tends to make the lashes thin instead of full (because of it's brush) ~ sometimes I use my Maybelline Full and Soft after the primer, because the Full and Soft brush makes my lashes thicker.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2008 6:11:00 PM More reviews by rock_chica81

I've tried quite a few mascaras that include the primer and so far, I really like this one. I wouldn't say it's my HG because it doesn't build any volume for me. But it does live up to its name and creates such long lashes. I have short straight lashes and this completely made them look really long. Couldn't stop admiring them in the mirror! It also lasted all day and didn't give me racoon eyes. Not bad for an Avon mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2008 8:39:00 AM More reviews by mav999

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best mascara I have tried and I have tried a lot. I have long lashes thanks to Jan Marini eyelash intervention and these really make them look awesome!!!!It was also the cheapest mascara ever, only 399 a tube and my rep delivered AND gave me free samples which included a free tube of supershock mascara....wow free delivery 2 tubes for 399 now that beats walmart hands down!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2008 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this may be my HG mascara! Makes my lashes sooo long but still very natural-looking.
    The best thing about this mascara is the staying power. I have worn this for 10-hours straight, in humid, 35 degree celcius weather (I live in Australia) and it still looks perfect at the end of the day. No smudges under my eyes, which is pretty amazing, I don't think I've ever found another mascara that can hold up as well as this one! Will definitely repurchase, I hope they don't discontinue it!!