October 24, 2014 | 983 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Simple - Hydrating Moisturizing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2014 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Marcella18

This product is ideal for combination skin. Its very hydrating and sinks into the skin easily. Its great for sensitive skin, as I have combination skin but I'm also very sensitive to many perfumed products. It is very water based, It is also a very lightweight moisturiser. It is also very affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by sydnemi4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So, if you're in your late teens, I recommend this product to make your skin not look dry. I have a problem with my skin becoming too dry and acne appears. Although the product itself is oily (to soothe your dry skin problem) it is perfect for those with dry skin overall. WARNING: Do not use a lot or your face will become too oily, use it pea-sized and it lasts a long time for it's price. You can buy it at your local drugstore, and easily applied.
I normally would use neutrogena, but it made my face feel somewhat wrinkly and it was a headache to put on every single day. I recommend this product for active teenagers and people in their early twenties. My mother is 40+ and her skin tends to be very oily, and this product was terrible for her.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2014 6:42:00 AM More reviews by rosieposie64

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

No good for my sensitive combination skin, left my skin dry and scaly to the point that it got really raw and painful, when I gave up and tried something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Jem88

Really good, doesn't irritate the skin. Good for oily skin. How ever if you have really dry skin this may not be rich enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 6:41:00 AM More reviews by natmc13

love this moisturiser. Simple do great products and they are soooo cheap. This moisturiser is fab, you need a little bit it goes a long way, its so light and gel like and i only need to apply in the morning it keeps my face moisturised all day! x

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Myfriends17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well I didn't buy this , i got mine for free at sample buddy. When i first received it , the packaging was okay. It wasn't so great that my lipstick melted. The price for me was free. And it says its a 12 hour moisturizer which is so true. I applied it on last night around 9 pm. The next day 10:46 am my face still feel fresh and not dry! I like this product and I wouldn't mind trying the whole product line. I have sensitive skin so if a sensitive skin gal buy this would work excellent on you. Bye bye dry patches, Hello repaired skin! <3

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by erilin87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Not great-goes on very thick os feels very hydrating at first then once absorbs just completley dries up and leaves your skin feeling very tight and uncomfortable

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by gaararox88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a good moisturizer. Although it has mineral oil, it does not break me out. This light moisturizer isn't too heavy on my oily skin. There are some downsides though.. It has sparkles! I guess that's fine if you don't have oily skin, but if you do, it just makes your skin shiny... Also, I don't really like the packaging. Sort of hard to get the last bit of product out. Overall this is an okay product. I might repurchase since it's pretty cheap, but if you haven't tried it, you should give it a shot!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by AmyRuth23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think this product smells horrible and it broke my arms out in a bumpy rash. I will never use it again. I put it on my arms and suddenly 15 minutes later I look down at my arms and they are covered in some type of skin rash. This only happened to the part that I applied the lotion to. I do not recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

I'll try to explain my ratings in sections.
OVERALL RATING:
I gave two lippies because I do believe that this moisturized my skin effectively, and that the product is what it says it is- a light, hydrating moisturizer. However, upon using this for the first two weeks, I noticed that every day I would wake up with new blemishes and after a while it just became too unbearable to stick with... This moisturizer now lives in my bathroom drawer with all of my other defective moisturizers, where it will stay until I am out of hand lotion in the winter. Plus, the company implies that their products are natural and simple and if you look at the ingredient lists of their products, they *simply* are not.

PRICE:
I thought this was rather expensive for a drugstore moisturizer and was hesitant to even buy it at all in the first place, simply because of the price... I spend ten minutes kneeled down in the skincare aisle of Target, reading the ingredients and unsure of whether or not to entrust this moisturizer with the task of beautifying my skin. Apparently I did not make a very good decision!

PACKAGING:
I thought the packaging was just fine for a moisturizer, though it was a bit difficult for me to open (I don't know if anybody else had this problem). I'm not too picky about packaging unless the moisturizer happens to come in a jar, which this one does not.