Simple Hydrating Moisturizing Lotion

3.5

Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Mica, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Serine, Sorbitol, Urea, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin

I love this product. So far its the only one out of this line that works for my sensitive/acne prone skin. It is very light weight and does not feel greasy at all. Will keep on buying this one

Does its job, no frills and no fuss. Nothing mind-blowing but suffices for everyday use, lives up to the name of the brand. Pretty cheap too so that's a bonus.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

A great no-frills moisturizer, light enough for my oily skin. Great value, too. I use most Simple products, they are all great, including this one.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this moisturizer and I have been using this on and off for a few years now.

I have 3 HG moisturizers and this is absolutely one of them. It's super cheap and very hydrating as you would expect.

It also has a very light texture and absorbs quickly into your skin while helping prepare it for makeup.

This bottle will last you about a month or two if you are using it every day consistently and it is very easy to find at drugstores.

I would definitely purchase this again as I already have and I am very pleased with everything, there honestly aren't any cons to this product.

Fantastic! I have severly dry skin, bordering on exema and this moisturizer is wonderful. Never feels greasy, does not irritate, light and refreshing yet rich and absorbing. Amazing for both winter and summer. Works beautifull as a makeup base. I use this day and night and I've never ever had a reaction which is shocking since my skin is ultra sensitive and reacts even to organic products. Love the packaging as it's portable and sanitary and allows control of how much product you squeeze out. Love, love, love! Go and get it, you won't regret this purchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

simple products are NOT simple, read the ingredients and see for yourself. if you want to keep your skin calm use something like oatmeal oil based moisturiser with lavender...

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product is ideal for combination skin. Its very hydrating and sinks into the skin easily. Its great for sensitive skin, as I have combination skin but I'm also very sensitive to many perfumed products. It is very water based, It is also a very lightweight moisturiser. It is also very affordable.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So, if you're in your late teens, I recommend this product to make your skin not look dry. I have a problem with my skin becoming too dry and acne appears. Although the product itself is oily (to soothe your dry skin problem) it is perfect for those with dry skin overall. WARNING: Do not use a lot or your face will become too oily, use it pea-sized and it lasts a long time for it's price. You can buy it at your local drugstore, and easily applied.
I normally would use neutrogena, but it made my face feel somewhat wrinkly and it was a headache to put on every single day. I recommend this product for active teenagers and people in their early twenties. My mother is 40+ and her skin tends to be very oily, and this product was terrible for her.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

No good for my sensitive combination skin, left my skin dry and scaly to the point that it got really raw and painful, when I gave up and tried something else.

Really good, doesn't irritate the skin. Good for oily skin. How ever if you have really dry skin this may not be rich enough.

Top Rated Simple Products