Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lip Gloss in Sparkling Ruby

4.6

on 7/31/2012 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

UPDATE: the more I wear this gloss, the more I love it. On my lips, it looks a true "red red". Simply lovely. It also lasts quite long for a gloss (5 hrs for me) without needing a touch up even after a snack and doesn't dry my lips. Rather its quite moisturising, making my lips feel soft and smooth.

Thick, creamy gloss with subtle shimmer, lovely rich colour, pleasant fragrance. Its a warm toned red that goes well with my tan skin tone and pigmented lips, perfect for evening wear by itself or layered over a red lipstick. Tends to bleed a bit so you need to wear it with a lip liner. I don't think I'll repurchase coz red is not a colour I wear frequently on my lips so this tube is going to last me ages. But I'll surely buy other colours in EA gloss.

on 2/11/2006 12:16:00 PM

Love it! Beautiful color, goes with everything, good texture and just enough sparkle to brighten the lips. I always have this one with me!

on 9/30/2005 8:07:00 PM

ITS A GREAT COLOR! IT HAS LITTLE SPARKLES WHICH GIVES YOU THE IMPRESSION OF VOLUME ON YOUR LIPS.

Beautiful colour, excelent texture/case/application sponge. Would recommend it as an alternative to lipstick for daytime. Looks great over red lipstick for evening. Definetly better than Lancome's or Helena Rubinstein's.

on 4/26/2003 3:36:00 AM

Stays on FOREVER and love the glossy look!

on 10/15/2002 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this ligloss it's a beautiful sheer red. So Glossy!! It has a resonable staying power. Is packaged like your typical wand gloss. It's not too expesive it's 29.00 AUS. This is a definite stayer in my MU bag. i honestley thin EA lipglosses are better than MAC and chanels

on 9/1/2002 9:50:00 AM

I think the quailty of these lip glosses are as good as Mac, Stila, Becca or any high end product.

on 5/3/2002 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a very shimmery, berry lip gloss. It doesn't have the best staying power, but lasts awhile. For $13.50, you get a very generous amount. It's a very natural color and is really shiny. Though it tends to bleed too easily onto my face.

Recommended for Medium Skin