September 21, 2014 | 2047 users online

Styling Products - John Frieda - Frizz-Ease Hair Serum Thermal Protection Formula

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Bclancy

A very nice silicone serum. I tend to think all serums are pretty much the same, as most of them are basically just silicones, maybe with a tiny bit of oil added. But credit where credit is due, this is an elegant formula. It doesn't weigh down my fine-medium hair even when I apply it to dry hair. I like to put it on damp hair before I blow it out or diffuse. I also like to add a bit to dry ends to keep them from getting fluffy or to a sleek blowout to add shine. It works exceedingly well for all things. Somehow it never makes my hair look greasy, just glossy. I like it much better as a finishing product for adding shine than my Fekkai Glossing Cream. And it is way cheaper and a more of a multi taster too! My favorite thing about it is really makes my hair feel silky and soft like nothing else. The scent is very light, and although pleasant, is barely noticeable. The price is very reasonable. What more could I ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by lizaagrba

Absolutely an HG hair product. The first serum I've tried that instantly soaks into my hair and leaves it smooth and shiny, rather than greasy. I highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Only serum I've used over the last few years. I love it! Works wonders on my thick, coarse and dyed hair. A bottle is pretty big and it takes quite a long time to finish it (I think it takes me at least 6 months and I have loads of very long hair!). Price is reasonable (€13) and it's on special offer every now and then (30-40% off or two-for-one deals). This stuff is soooo much better than ie. Moroccanoil or Biosilk and a lot cheaper, even at full price!! Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by EmilyT1364

I was a bit skeptical of this product because it was given to me as a gift but now I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! My hair is naturally very dry so i put it on wet hair instead. At first it looked a bit greasy but once it dried it looked so shiny and healthy i couldn't believe it!! My hair is so shiny, silky and smooth now!! Im just stroking my hair at the moment!!! I definitely recommend it

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by kaytd

iam a huge of john frieda products!they work great for me..my hair is curly and extremely frizzy but whenever i use it frizz reduces by 80 % for me..definately recommendedd!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by danatan79

I used this today for the first time, not sure how well it is on the heat protecting yet, but so far my hair looks great today! It's super soft and not frizzy at all. My hair is very thick and naturally wavy so my hair is super poofy if I just blow dry it and not straighten it. Its great so far :] and I live in FL and its super humid and terrible out today. Hope this hapiness lasts :]

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by briekeller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i have no idea how many bottles of this stuff i've gone through. i used to buy hair products at the salon for thermal protection but this does a wonderful job and isn't as expensive as many salon products. if i don't put this in my hair. my hair is miserable and so am i. i will use this for as long as it's on the market!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this serum. It's fairly costly, but only takes me one squirt, so it's not too bad. There is hardly any scent and it truly works wonders on my frizzy hair! It males my hair smooth and shiny, doesn't weigh hair down. It's a wonderful heat protector. My hair even looks good after blow-drying! Blow-drying usually gives me frizzies like mad but not with this product. Well worth the ten bucks I paid and I will be buying again. I hope they never discontinue this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by AmandaHennick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HG PRODUCT!!!! I absolutely love this product, my hair has never felt more healthy using this ! I have been using it for about half a year now and get compliments on it all the time :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by jennyjams

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I dont have a problem with frizz but I got this as a thermal protector. I love it. My hair is straight and fine so I was worried about an oil weighing my hair down. This product does not weigh it down at all! It keeps my damaged ends smooth. Awesome product.