November 26, 2014 | 1771 users online

Shampoo - TRESemme - Smooth & Silky Shampoo for Dry or Brittle Hair

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by zlaila220

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite shampoo! Other products would leave my roots greasy by the end of the night and my ends disgustingly dry. This does not. I usually need to wash my hair everyday because of the grease (which is sooo bad for hair), but using this I can skip a day of washing and my hair still looks, feels, and even smells clean right before washing my 2-day old hair. It even has hydrolized silk and biotin in it with the moroccan oil and overall it's just a wonderful shampoo that I will definitely buy again and would recommend to anyone. For reference, I have fairly straight, waist length type 1b/1c hair that splits very often. I've noticed the number of split ends I have has decreased since using this and I loose less hair in the shower now.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by shutterbug07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used numerous Tresemme shampoo and conditioner products over the years and have finally given them up because I've realised the sulfates and other chemicals in them are not doing my hair any favours! Now that I have stopped using their products and gone to more natural shampoos and conditioners, I have less hair fallout and my hair is more hydrated than ever before. Please consider the ingredients in the hair and skincare products you use!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 3:36:00 AM More reviews by dcalhalabi93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used almost every shampoo out there....from the very cheap $2 Suave to the expensive organic brands for $10 or more. And Out of everything this is one of my favorite shampoos and conditioner brands. Not only is it cheap for what once was considered a high end salon brand, but it smells great and clean (even a little bit fruity), and the best part it leaves your hair feeling so soft and manageable. I definitely don't feel that the "Moroccan Oil" element does anything different from the "Original" variation, but nevertheless it is a great value.
All in all, this has become my everyday/norm hair shampoo and conditioner and its in my bathroom as we speak!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2014 10:05:00 AM More reviews by candyintheeyes

smells nice n after shampooing, my hair is quite smooth. but it makes me suffer alot of hair loss everytime i wash my hair. hv to give up the whole bottle n the conditioner because i alrdy have hair loss problem. will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Deserts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This product really changed my hair. No it's not a miracle that it will turns my dry and frizzy hair into silky and straight hair forever, but it does it's job and even went beyond my expectation. My hair is so much softer now. I'll highly recommend anyone to try this product out. I was hesitated to try it because of the size of it, I don't wanna waste a whole bottle of it, but then I was just glad that I found something so cheap and came in great quantity.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by chukulata

I've been using this shampoo (and the same line conditioner) for 6 years and I have to say it's THE best! I did try other brands here and then but it never feels the same. Everyone asks me how my hair shines so much. I wash my hair every other day or 3rd day. And my hair smells so nice even the next day. It works for me so well so I really recommend everyone to try it maybe it might work for you too :) Also I wait to find 30% extra bottles with a pump at shoppers drug mart for sale at $3.99. So worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My bottle came with a pump, which is a big reason I bought it. I hate those huge bottles that don't have pumps. It's almost impossible to squeeze the giant bottle while I'm all wet and slippery. The other reason was the price. This was on sale at CVS for $3.50, plus I had a $2.50 coupon. Awesome deal. This isn't as great as their anti-breakage shampoo, but it's a decent product. It smells nice, lathers well, and didn't dry out my hair.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

About my hair: 3b mixed texture fine wavy hair. Used to straightening and Keratin treatments.

This is not a good product. Yes, it is inexpensive. However, that does not excuse the condition it left my hair in after just 2 weeks of continued use. It has dried out my hair and given me DANDRIFF (itchy flakey scalp) which I have never had in my life. I may be allergic to something in this shampoo, but it doesn't look like I am the only one having problems with this shampoo. Do yourself a favor, and avoid this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Gina1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used this shampoo and my hair started falling like anything so not using it anymore but it smells good and ur hair feels good too just like it says.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2013 8:21:00 AM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm German, Norwegian, and Scottish, and I wonder if it's typical of people in those countries to have naturally brittle-feeling hair. Many family members and I share this, and it's a total pain in the ass. However, I think that this wouldn't work for my hair, even if it wasn't so gross.

It does nothing for my hair. For a shampoo with Argan Oil in it, it didn't do ANYTHING for me, if anything it made my hair worse!

I'd totally recommend this for people who want to look like they haven't showered and washed their hair for a week :)