October 21, 2014 | 878 users online

Eyeliner - Kanebo - KATE Quick Eyeliner S

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this because I wanted a new felt tip liquid eyeliner and heard good things about Kate so I bought this for around $9 USD. Not that impressed because I've gotten better results with a liquid eyeliner that was around $2. I do like the felt tip and the fact that it's in a pen makes applying very quick and easy and it dries fairly quickly. However, this is not as black as I would like and staying power isn't terrific. Quite average for the price although it isn't a horrible product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2008 1:47:00 AM More reviews by princessmocha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is a nice liquid eyeliner. Very easy to use. However, it is very hard to remove. Anyone knows which eye makeup remover can 100% remove kate liquid eyeliner?

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2007 1:45:00 PM More reviews by spaceagemouse

New for Fall 2007. I love this liquid eyeliner! It comes in the form not unlike a calligraphy brush pen, so applying it is more like drawing than painting. The color is a more pronounced black than the Super Sharp liner, and even though the tip is thicker, I think it's very easy to control the thickness of the line. I can still get a very fine line with this, but maybe it depends on how steady your hand is. Wait a couple seconds after you draw before touching you eyelid, or else it will smudge; afterwards, it stays put. Even though the color is pretty black, I do wish it was a true jet black. Still, it's a winner!