September 23, 2014 | 1955 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Boots - No7 Lifting & Firming Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by AutumnBliss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is moisturizing, and that is all I can tell this is accomplishing. I have almost finished the tube. Not sure if I will buy again. If you only want a moisturizer for around the eyes, I'd say give this a try. There is a lower rating here, because this eye cream is labled lifting and
firming.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 5:49:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

- Moisturizing enough for fall and winter seasons
- But it's not too thick to cause "bumps" under the eyes.
- No significant effects on lifting or firming.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Purchased this eye cream, used it a few times, put it in the stash & forgot about it. Started using it again & continued to do so until it was all gone. Found the longer I used it the better it performed. I liked this & would use it again. I seemed to be less puffy with it - didn't do much for those little fine lines but I saw an overall improvement so while it's not HG - it's decent & it not crazy expensive so I suggest you try it if you're considering it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2008 10:53:00 AM More reviews by brooklyntbone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A YSL SA had scolded me for not using eye cream. I then embarked on a quest to discover what the advantage of eye creams might be. Years later I have ended my search without answer. My skin: dry, prone to fine lines, flakiness, eczema, and redness. Boots eye cream, one of several I tried, did not change my general eye situation one iota. Truthfully, I now use the same prescription all-over moisturizing cream (Cetraben) on my entire body, face to feet, and see no vital difference between these results and those from the period of time in which I had a different targeted moisturizer for every micro-zipcode of my personal geography.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2008 1:18:00 AM More reviews by sanckensmom

Made my eyes burn, I had to return. I have sworn off Boots for a while...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2008 12:53:00 AM More reviews by pecany

I wanted to like this so much! I previously tried one of Boot's other eye creams and had the same problem - it irritates my eyes. Immediately upon putting the cream under my eyes my eyes get red and watery. I think it's a great price for the cream and believe it could have worked but something makes my eyes burn.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2008 2:36:00 PM More reviews by AirportHilton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this may be my HG eye cream. I have hyper sensitive eyes and this does not bother them at all. It is incredibly moisturizing and I cannot believe how the fine lines around my eyes are gone. I know this is preventing any more from forming. I cannot say enough good things about it.

EDIT: While it is very hydrating, it doesn't lift or firm anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2008 11:28:00 PM More reviews by gwynyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best eye treatment I have tried. I have faithfully used everyday for about 2 months and I absolutely see an improvement in the overall appearance of the under eye are. I also use the extra cream I have left, after treating my eyes, to smooth on my upper cheekbones and the results have been wonderful. I will repurchase for sure!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2007 3:51:00 PM More reviews by charchy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It moisturizes a bit. For sure it doesn't lift and firm. I think $19 can have a better use than that. btw, it doesn't irritate my eye. I put it in the office just for the sake of re-applying...the tube makes application easy.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2007 1:17:00 PM More reviews by makeitadouble

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow...I haven't had a reaction to an eye product in a while (the last was Patricia Wexler from Bath & Body Works), but there must be an ingredient in here that I'm allergic to. I just wish I knew what it was so I can avoid it in the future. Anyway, I've used this 4X, and my eyes are puffy, red, and my fine lines have become dry and wrinkly...not the effect you hope for in an eye cream! For the record, this is exactly what happened with the Wexler cream. I think they both contain peptides...if you have sensitive skin, I would recommend staying away from this product.