Boots No7 Lifting & Firming Eye Cream

2.8

Ingredients Aqua/Water/Eau (Water), Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit (Shea butter), Cyclopentasiloxane, Steareth 21, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth 2, Glyceryl Stearate, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Butylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Dimethiconol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Haematococcus Pluvialis Powder, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Poluglucuronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 3

on 5/13/2015 8:28:00 PM

This was like the never-ending bottle of eye cream in my stash. I had purchased this on clearance at Target prior to the launch of their new packaging (I forgot if it was $9 or $14). The one in the current picture is the version I got. Looking back, I feel like it was still kind of pricy, but you donít need to use too much for both eyes. This tube lasted me for a while (Iím talking about at least 2 years) only because I had picked up two versions of their eye cream and was alternating.

I enjoyed the old packaging Ė a squeeze tube with a pointed tip. Twist caps are a bit of a pain, Iíd drop this one about a thousand times. The tube was lightweight (good for traveling), easy to control the amount I wanted, & kept the product free from germs. The product itself was also lightweight, fragrance-free, and didnít feel sticky or too heavy for the day (which is when I used this Ė have a heavier eye cream for night). Overall, it felt like your generic/ordinary eye cream that didnít feel like it was doing anything, but who knows Ė itís still better to prevent. It didnít have a luxurious feel to it, but it wasnít awful. However, there are lots of other eye creams within the same price range Iíd try before re-purchasing this one.

The part I actually really liked about the product was the fact that I could easily cut the package in half to get into the bottle and use every last bit of cream in there. The tube was flexible enough so I can still cap the wider half of the tube over the bottom half (with the pointed tip facing down) by squeezing the bottom half a bit tighter so it fits. I patted myself on the back for the nice little #lifehack there.

on 7/5/2012 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is moisturizing, and that is all I can tell this is accomplishing. I have almost finished the tube. Not sure if I will buy again. If you only want a moisturizer for around the eyes, I'd say give this a try. There is a lower rating here, because this eye cream is labled lifting and
firming.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

- Moisturizing enough for fall and winter seasons
- But it's not too thick to cause "bumps" under the eyes.
- No significant effects on lifting or firming.

on 2/21/2010 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Purchased this eye cream, used it a few times, put it in the stash & forgot about it. Started using it again & continued to do so until it was all gone. Found the longer I used it the better it performed. I liked this & would use it again. I seemed to be less puffy with it - didn't do much for those little fine lines but I saw an overall improvement so while it's not HG - it's decent & it not crazy expensive so I suggest you try it if you're considering it.

on 7/27/2008 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

A YSL SA had scolded me for not using eye cream. I then embarked on a quest to discover what the advantage of eye creams might be. Years later I have ended my search without answer. My skin: dry, prone to fine lines, flakiness, eczema, and redness. Boots eye cream, one of several I tried, did not change my general eye situation one iota. Truthfully, I now use the same prescription all-over moisturizing cream (Cetraben) on my entire body, face to feet, and see no vital difference between these results and those from the period of time in which I had a different targeted moisturizer for every micro-zipcode of my personal geography.

on 3/21/2008 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Made my eyes burn, I had to return. I have sworn off Boots for a while...

on 3/21/2008 12:53:00 AM

I wanted to like this so much! I previously tried one of Boot's other eye creams and had the same problem - it irritates my eyes. Immediately upon putting the cream under my eyes my eyes get red and watery. I think it's a great price for the cream and believe it could have worked but something makes my eyes burn.

I think this may be my HG eye cream. I have hyper sensitive eyes and this does not bother them at all. It is incredibly moisturizing and I cannot believe how the fine lines around my eyes are gone. I know this is preventing any more from forming. I cannot say enough good things about it.

EDIT: While it is very hydrating, it doesn't lift or firm anything.

on 1/8/2008 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is by far the best eye treatment I have tried. I have faithfully used everyday for about 2 months and I absolutely see an improvement in the overall appearance of the under eye are. I also use the extra cream I have left, after treating my eyes, to smooth on my upper cheekbones and the results have been wonderful. I will repurchase for sure!!!

on 9/28/2007 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It moisturizes a bit. For sure it doesn't lift and firm. I think $19 can have a better use than that. btw, it doesn't irritate my eye. I put it in the office just for the sake of re-applying...the tube makes application easy.