July 30, 2014 | 1903 users online

Eye Shadow - Fyrinnae - Loose Eye Shadow in Montalivet

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Canadianadia

I absolutely adore the versatility of Fyrinnae's Montalivet. It shows up as a beautiful shimmery nude color on my Tan skin. I like to use it just under my eyebrows to highlight my brow bone together with Finnegan's Wake. I then smooth pixie epoxy on my eyelid only and use any of my favorite trios on my lid such as my copper combo: Rapunzel had extentions, Lust Bunnies and BBQ Sauce

As another use, I occasionally smooth a tiny amount of Montalivet on the center of my lip, on top of my lip gloss, to add some depth to my lips.
I find myself frequently reaching for Montalivet, and I will certainly be repurchasing it in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2009 4:58:00 PM More reviews by junerose000

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a free sample with my order, and it's turned out to be my favorite of all the e/s in that order. It's a really versatile color. I can use is as an all over wash for those days that I don't have time to do MU, or I can concentrate it on my lids to really brighten my eyes. I pair it with Feline Familiars at the outer corners to make a soft, smokey eye look that is not over the top for daytime. On my skin, it shows up as a soft, shimmery peach that is very flattering. It can also be used as highlighter on my cheekbones on top of my regular blush. Even though it's a great color, I only gave it 4 lippies because Fyrinnae shadows can sometimes end up looking splotchy if the time is not taken to really pat them on.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2008 10:51:00 AM More reviews by tanyaw168

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite Fyrinnae shadow thus far. I got a sample size and I fully intend on getting a full size next time I order.

This is great as an all-over lid color. Also, I like it on my inner 2/3 of my lid and then a slash of color on the outside V.

Really multi-pupose and looks great with brown eyes.

UPDATE: I still LOVE this color. I could use it everyday. So versatile. Love love love

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2008 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

This it a beautful peachy bronze shimmery color that looks very beautiful on the eyes! It is what I would call a luxury color in that it makes your eyes look captivating and really seductive in a way that many eyeshadows can't do. I got a sample of this with an order from Fyrinnae and I use it whenever I have somewhere really special to go. As, it works perfectly to especially give you that evening glamorous look that is so appealing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2008 4:31:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is beautiful light gold-peach-champagne shade that is very silky and lustrous. More of a shimmer than a sparkle to it, and it's very 'luxe' feeling. Makes either a great highlighter or a great lid color, depending on your skin tone; I'm a medium-gold complected person (MAC NC30, Fyrinnae Sunstone, EM Winged Butter) so I use this as both. This goes on very smoothly; I recommend using dry over a paint base. The online swatch colors do not do this justice. I got a sample and now I want a full size. Beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2008 12:25:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

This reminds me a little bit of Bare Escentuals' Glimpse in "Soul" for it's eye-brightening, look-i'm-really-wide-awake-and-happy-to-see-you effect. Except Montalivet is a pale 'nude' color with a peach undertone and a lovely, soft sheen, especially when it's buffed a little. Very pretty and understated, perfect for a natural daytime look. It's a fairly common shade but this is the subtlest one I've come across to date. I have a sample I received as an extra in a swap and may purchase or swap for a larger size when I'm through with it.