December 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Hair Treatments - Infusium 23 - (Repair)ologie Leave In Treatment

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by mom2sam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It seems this same product is being reviewed under various names. I have the leave in treatment, third step, restore and repair formula. My naturally wavy, chemically altered hair loves this product. It leaves my hair soft, without weighing down the natural curl. I also like that it doesn't have a strong perfume scent and doesn't make me break out where my hair touches my face. That's a huge deal! It comes in a very large bottle but then you put it into a spray bottle and spray it into your hair after shampooing and do not rinse it out. Great detangler and protects against damage from heat styling tools. The price is definitely right - about $5 for a bottle that will last about a year.
I may try adding an essential oil or two, just a couple drops to see what effect, if any that might have on the product and will Re-review with results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by gerlygerl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can sing the praises of this leave-in until the cows come home. This is a product I'm never, ever without! When my hair was bleached platinum, I used it on dry hair overnight; sometimes I use it in place of rinse-out conditioner on my fine, shoulder-length hair; and right now, I'm using it on my midlengths to ends after washing and conditioning as that bleached-then-redyed portion grows out and is eventually cut off.

My hair is fine and naturally wavy, and this product leaves my hair very shiny and wavy/curly. I wouldn't say that it gives me volume, but it makes it look as if I have more hair somehow. Though magic, maybe. And it's cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by eve33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the ONLY treatment product that for the past 16 years keeps my ultra-long hair in great shape!! It works on wet or dry hair but I find it works best on damp hair. Helps to detangle,moisturize, and keeps it smooth and very touchable. It is not oily and can be used on roots also. I can run my fingers through my very fine, very long hair long after I wash it and it still feels great!
It's also great in high humidity to keep frizz way down. I don't know how it is on curly hair, but it makes my wavy hair more straight.
I get compliments all the time on how healthy/shiny my hair is (past my mid-back) - even my hairdresser can't believe how healthy it is for being so long! And I owe it to this product. I use other products (Fekkai, Redken, Sally Hershberger, etc.) for different purposes, but none compare to this. Smells great - light, fresh, clean.
Only complaint is my larger bottle doesn't have a spray nozzle which makes it almost impossible to apply evenly! They have changed the formula/packaging/scent once or twice since the mid-nineties, but it's still great!
I hope they never stop making this because after 16 years of use, I can't imagine how dry my hair would be without it!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by peaches122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow! This product is a life saver.Usually my hair is thick,frizzy and tangled.Sprayed this when my hair was wet,and then used my Marrakesh oil,then about an hour or so later,blowdryed.It was soft,manageable.Then I flat ironed my hair and it was even better! I just had decided to use it one night when I noticed it on my mom's bathroom counter.That bottle was a few sprays from empty,so I went to Wal-Mart and bought a new bottle.It's now called "Repair and Renew" but the formula is still the same.That was about a month ago,and the bottle is about half empty already because I use so much.It doesn't make my hair greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by annieoakly

I used to use this when I was in high school. My hair was long and healthy. Well I stopped using it and my hair got so damaged I had to cut my middle of my back hair, up to my shoulders. Well my now short hair was getting dry and damaged again, I went and picked this up. My hair was so tangled, so I sparked this on my dry hair, and my tangles disappeared!! I use this when I get out of the shower. My dry ends and fly aways are history! Its strong and healthy and I think im going to be able to grow it back out. I will never be without this product ever again, and its cheap for a great product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it zero frizz really my hair looks healthy and smooth

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this product almost everyday. I have long straight hair that gets very tangled. This product by far helps with my tangles makes my hair soft and doesn't weight it down. I always spray it on my damp hair before blow drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2011 5:10:00 AM More reviews by bri105356

I really like this leave-in treatment. It's the only one I have found that doesn't weigh my fine and thin hair down. I also like how it's not a thick lotion, but more of a liquid. I give it a four out of five though because I haven't really noticed any difference in my dry and damaged hair. However, my hair is really hard to manage. I do not use any chemicals or heat on it, and yet it still breaks off and is very frizzy. I don't use this much, so maybe if I use it more often I will see results. I've used Miracle 7 and It's A 10 leave-in treatments and this one by Infusium 23 is my favorite.

I just wanted to note something to anyone who is always looking for a good deal like me. I got two of the 8 oz bottles of this from Big Lots for $3 each, which is about half the price everywhere else I have looked. I believe the packaging is different, but it's the same ingredients. Also, you can get a generic of this product from Sally's Beauty Supply for $5 to $6. The bottle at Sally's is 32 oz! It say's on the bottle that it is the generic for the Infusium 23 Pro Vitamin Hair Treatment, but the ingredients are the same as the Repairologie leave-in. I hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Andio

I bought this from Walgreens $5.99 for 8 oz. It comes in a spray bottle. I saw that you could buy 33.8 oz for 9.99 at Drugstore.com. I will do follow up purchases from there and just use my original spray bottle. That is like 29 cents an ounce for a fab product. Who knew Infusium 23 was so good?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by HKaren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great leave in conditioner! Smells decent, eliminates fizz, and moisturizes decently. Does what it says!