Lancome High Resolution with Fibrelastine for Eyes

2.1

on 5/12/2009 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I don't have wrinkles, just dry skin and crepiness around my eyes. This does moisturize a bit but not that well. Because this is pricey and did not help with crepiness, I will not repurchase.

on 4/4/2008 12:06:00 AM

totally agree with the user below. This stuff is pricey but did nothing for my skin. My under eye area turns a lot drier and fine lines are more visible after using it. Moreover, it's so irritating that I'm painfully tearing in 5 minutes !

In short, THE worst!

on 3/18/2008 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Absolutely Horrible! I have to say, 80% of my skin care cosmatics are Lancomes... I do love most of Lancome products. But I don't understand why this PRICY eye-cream didn't work at all.

First it is NOT moisturize, not at all!

Second, this eye cream make my eyes painful and watery.... none of the eye products I tried would give me this horrible effect. I always wear this eye-cream with caution, but still it manage to travel inside my eyes, and it made me SO Uncomfortable with crying tears.

Third, this product DOES NOT REDUCE any fine lines, NOPE not at all! If any, it somehow make your fine-lines more visible, and that's just AWFUL!

I tried it faithfuly for 3 months and it doesn't help out anything. I had no choice to purchase another brand and use this junk as face serum. Waste of money!

on 1/23/2008 2:08:00 AM

I was in a pinch after running out of my previous eye cream, so I "borrowed" this from my mom's vanity. But she had gotten it as a GWP with one of her Lancome purchases, so I didn't feel too badly. :) At this time, I had been applying 10% benzoyl peroxide cream to my temples, so my outer eye areas and browbones were extremely dry and flakey. But this eye cream eliminated the flakes and hydrated my eyes! It doesn't feel heavy after application, and it spreads and absorbs quite easily. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the intense fragrance.

on 8/22/2007 12:37:00 PM

Just started using this eye cream and am very disappointed. Wrinkles around my eyes seem more pronounced with it! This cream is very drying and I would not recommend it.

on 8/12/2007 9:13:00 AM

Not worth the money; didn't reduce any lines (I used it for 5 weeks, enough time to show at least minimal results), didn't hydrate at all, stung a bit when applied to skin and occasionnaly the fragrance made my eyes water. I gave it 2 lippies insted of just one because it lightened dark circles.

on 8/11/2007 6:11:00 AM

I got this in a GWP. I wouldn't have bought it because it says it is a Intensive Recovery Anti-Wrinkle Cream and I think I am a little too young to be looking into anti-wrinkle creams. Hopefully I won't need them in many years to come!
As I am only 22 y o I cannot judge the anti-wrinkle effect. However, this cream is very good and moisturizing for the sensitive under eye area. I like the texture a lot, it has a soft scent which is definitely not too much. I like the packaging too. No Lancome cream has dissapointed me (so far!).

I wouldn't repurchase this cream any time soon but ask me again in 20 yrs! *lol* When I really need some wrinkle treatment! ;)

For reference: I have normal to dry skin. continued >>