November 24, 2014 | 1830 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner - Busy Signal

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Great cream shadow that's even better than MAC Paint Pots.

Price: $24 CAD
Colour: dark warm brown
Finish: pearlescent shimmer
Pigmentation: full
Texture: buttery
Wear time: all day

While it wears beautifully, it's a common shade. A dupe that comes to mind is Maybelline Color Tattoo in Rich Mahogany.
You can use this as a liner and also in the waterline as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

If I could give this a 10, I would. I learned about benefit cream shadows through troy jensen's blog (former mua for kim kardashian) His two favorites were busy signal and birthday suit. I'm NC20 with brown eyes and hair and this beautiful coppery brown makes my eyes pop!! It's a perfect easy smokey eye by itself..but my favorite way to use it is by layering shadows on top. It's a great base because it doesn't crease and it really changes the complexity of any eyeshadow. My favorite combo is busy signal with patina layered on top, lots of black e/l and mascara and BAM a perfect, gorgeous light smokey that make my brown eyes luminous and takes 3 mins.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by kala89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

There is something about this product that just works! I heard about this shade because Zoe Saldana's makeup artist uses this shade a lot to start off her eyeshadow. Given the fact that Zoe's and I have the same skin tone I figured this was worth a look. It also won an Allure award. Just like the movie "Something about Mary", there is something about Busy Signal. It's like a shimmery bronze shade that works all year round, however excellent in the Spring and Summer time with the shimmer and I usually throw more shimmer on top of it, it's also excellent with other shades. It does not crease and prevents other shadows you layer on top to crease as well. Long lasting as well. I wear this by itself if I'm in a rush, but prefer it with other shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by PillarofAutumn

This is a really pretty dark brown color and does have some significant shimmer in it. Not glitter, but shimmer. I use it primarily as an eyeliner and it works great for that, and the few times I've used it as a shadow base (lightly) it hasn't creased on me at all. The only reason I say I wouldn't buy this again is because of the price. Seeing as I use it as an eyeliner more than anything, I could find a suitable one for a lot cheaper (got this as a gift).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Dark bronze cream shadow that works well blended in the crease and also on the lid. Good to create a neutral look for work or the weekends or for a nice smokey look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by xxmissbxx

Love this. Wear it as part of my everyday look. Very flattering on dark skinned girls. It is so easy to use. Just swipe it over your eyelid with your finger, add mascara and eyeliner, your good to go. Great for those who haven't got time for powdered eyeshadow.

Only downside is the price, but I got it for cheaper on ebay. Be careful though because there are some fakes around.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by thisfreakisalive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in a sale so i was able to get it cheap, first thing i noticed was for 4.5g you get quiet alot of product i love any cream shadows that are golds and browns it bring out my blue eyes, and you can always play it up to be sheer and natural looking or depending on the mood smoky eye.I love the shade is a nice, caramel/coppery tone to it,really nice it didn't crease on my lids and they lasted all day i never used a primer on my lids i don't even own a eye primer.Always when trying a new product whether it be foundation or cream eyeshadow is i always apply it sheer and let it dry so i can see how intense it is, i recommend waiting for it to try instead of just straight packing it on thick, i find if you pack it on very thick in one go instead of doing it in layers, it will look crumbly thats with any product.I'm one of those women who wants to put my makeup on and not have to bother about touch ups through the day and i didn't have to worry about touch ups

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by kristophobia

Really amazing creaseless cream. It doesn't smudge or crease like it says. I have this in Busy Signal which is perfect for my tan skin tone bc it looks natural. I use it on days I feel like wearing color on my lids but don't feel like fussing w/ eyeshadows (bc I have oily lids that will eventually crease shadows). The only thing is that you have to keep your eyes closed for about 20 seconds (for me at least, to be sure) so it doesn't crease later on. &you also have to put on a certain amount so it stays there; but it's different for all people. Today I wore it as an eyeliner, &it looked natural like brown eyeliner but a little more glam. It was pretty expensive, but worth it bc I doubt I'll have to buy another one for years &years.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by londonhermit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm dark skinned around NC50 and I love these. I was using a MAC paint pot but it was difficult to blend over and it looked chalky at times.
I picked up busy signal to wear on a daily basis and it looked great on my dark skin tone. It has a thin velvety feeling and dries quickly and true to color. It's was easier for me to blend over and lasted all day. I used it with my NARS eyeshadow duo in Cordura. Overall I like the way this product applied and looked over the very thick MAC paintpots.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Emmi87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow! I really like this stuff!! I been using MAC paintpot for a primer, but I wanted a nice brown to use as a base and to prevent my neutral/brown eyeshadows from fading during the day. This works really well. I like that I can also wear it on its own! It has a nice coppery, shimmery without sparkles, brown to it. It glides on easily with finger or brush. The cream doesn't crease at all and doesn't cake up. Some people might find that if they apply it lightly it won't cake. Definitely will be trying other shades. Oh yes and super cuteness in the packaging department. The birds! Kissing! Genius.